October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Holy moly, that's stretchy! The cycle I took EPO, I had so much of that EWCM!!! I'd get to bed cause you don't want to waste that. Even if you aren't ovulating, it makes sex WAY better:)

Hi everyone,

Glad to see some familiar faces from September - although I suppose I shouldn't be......

I'm not sure when I will be testing due to a freakishly long cycle last month (31 days, when usually 25), but I imagine somewhere around 4-7 October.

Currently on day 12 and had my first OPK+. Never having used these before, can anyone tell me - Does this mean I'm ovulating right now, or soon, or what?

Fingers xed for us all.

Holy moly, that's stretchy! The cycle I took EPO, I had so much of that EWCM!!! I'd get to bed cause you don't want to waste that. Even if you aren't ovulating, it makes sex WAY better:)

Isn't it!! We BDed last night - but as I've said before I only get it like once a week so I'm hoping to either get it on the 25th or 26th since I OV on the 27th... Which do you think would be better? Last month we did it on OV day and it didn't work.

From everything I have read, 2 days before ovulation is key... If you can tell when you're going to ovulate, I'd go every other from 6 days before... Thats what my FS has told us

Well then let's hope I can get it on the 25th lol **crosses fingers**

Hi Ladies... Just stopping in to check on things in this thread....

I update the front page daily even if you don't catch me in here.

:wave: to all of our new joiners and a massive amount of :dust: and Good Luck!

DSEMCHO that is definitely EWCM!!! BD!!! And EPO will definitely increase it. It may not be that you are OV but it does mean that it is fertile CM which allows the swimmers to live longer. Also correct by the FS is that it is better to BD and have swimmers swimming BEFORE OV, so good luck to you Hun!:dust:

CHARLIEWORLD I'd say that it doesn't mean that you are OV, because you can have about 4-5 +OPKs, it does however indicate that you are gearing up and the egg should drop within 24-36 hours so BD!!! :dust:

I'm feeling like my period may finally be coming. I'm having tonns of cramps, on my right side, above my hip bone, near the back. My goodness I hope so, cause we are at CD99 now! I'd like to say I'll be testing in October, but reality is, it could be january:(

The :witch: caught me today.... Ready to attack October and get my birthday bfp!

I still have another 4 days left until the 2 day before OV mark.

DSemcho how do you know exactly when you are going to O?

Are you temping? Getting scans?

I'd like to know my advance O date if possible! lol But I temp, OPK and when I go back to my FS I will be getting scans. And I still cannot pin point an EXACT date. I can only pinpoint a time frame between 5 days.

Hi all,
Back again from September thread cd8 and due to test Oct 9th good luck everybody ttc x

Hi ladies I'd like to join. I'm only on cycle day 2. I will be testing on October 20th I think.

Well I base it off my cycle lengths - I have a 32 day cycle which means I OV on CD18. Plus last cycle (Sept) and the one before that (Aug) I got my positive OPK on CD17 and then the sharp cramps of the egg being released the next day. This month I am temping vaginally as well as using an OPK once a day until I hit about CD15 or 16.

I think I'm gonna need to move my date as I am only cd 1 today. Maybe move it to like the
20th? Thanks so much!!

6 more days until I OV and 4 more days until I need to make sure BD happens with the DH

I'm from the september thread.. Here goes another month of frustration..
Hope October brings lots of good luck..

I'll be testing on 21st oct..

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm from the september thread.. Here goes another month of frustration..
Hope October brings lots of good luck..

I'll be testing on 21st oct..

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome! :hi: Here's to a whole lot of October :bfp:!

:dust:

I am only cd 5 can it go any slower. Im ready to get down and dirty...lol Oh please put me down to test on the 15th thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->