October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

I got a question for the girls that got BFP's or anyone that knows. Did any of you have itchy skin in the 2ww? I've had itchy skin since last night and its mainly been between/on my bbs, but now it's starting to spread. I do get dry skin when it gets cold, but never on my bbs. This is just so weird and frustrating.

I caved and tested this morning and it was a :bfn:

I am only 10dpo so hoping it is just too early!

I know it really was lucky 19th xxxx thank you to all of you for your support and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone xxx

I got a question for the girls that got BFP's or anyone that knows. Did any of you have itchy skin in the 2ww? I've had itchy skin since last night and its mainly been between/on my bbs, but now it's starting to spread. I do get dry skin when it gets cold, but never on my bbs. This is just so weird and frustrating.

Might be more of a question to ask your doctor or midwife, but I've never heard of that being a symptom of anything pregnancy or sexual health in this regard related. I would say it's safe to assume that the dry/itchy skin is caused by a dermatology issue more so than a sexual health and/or reproductive issue/symptom/sign. If it starts to get unbearable, I would suggest to go into your general physician.

I dont think it's something I need to go to a dermatologist for. This is nothing like the dry skin I get due to the cold weather bc I can easily put lotion on and then I'm fine. I was honestly starting to think it might be my hormones trying to prepare for pregnancy. Who knows it could be an early sign of pregnancy bc every woman is different. I'm just not going to dwell on it bc I don't want to get my hopes up.

it's not something that you here of often, but I've got a BnB pal, who has had pretty dry/itchy skin since becoming pregnant.. you never know :hugs:

I dont think it's something I need to go to a dermatologist for. This is nothing like the dry skin I get due to the cold weather bc I can easily put lotion on and then I'm fine. I was honestly starting to think it might be my hormones trying to prepare for pregnancy. Who knows it could be an early sign of pregnancy bc every woman is different. I'm just not going to dwell on it bc I don't want to get my hopes up.

I know when my stomach started stretching early in pregnancy, I had very itchy skin there. Maybe your bbs are getting bigger so the skin is getting itchy from the stretching. You never know! I hope it's a sign of a BFP to come! :thumbup:

Thanks girls. My bbs have been a bit sore too. I've also gotten sick and had some heartburn, but I think it was due to a cookie that I ate. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but its getting so hard when you have weird symptoms. I'm trying to stay focused, so I don't get my hopes up.

@Autigers: I got a cold sore during my 2ww, and then two more sprouted around the time of me testing. So it could be a sign, but go see a doctor if it gets to bad.

I know it really was lucky 19th xxxx thank you to all of you for your support and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone xxx

@Laura: Congratulations honey :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you. (My OH keeps watching Dumbo which has that birdie deliver Dumbo, so cute)

I caved and tested this morning and it was a :bfn:

I am only 10dpo so hoping it is just too early!

@TryinFor1: I tested at 10DPO as well and got the same result, didn't test on 14dpo because I just didn't want to see another :bfn: but mum made me test at 18dpo and I got a very faint positive. So my fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

I am incredibly heartbroken. I BD with DH a few times, thinking that my fertile period started the 18th. I re looked, & it's actually 20-24, with my O day being the 23rd. I'm upset because today I woke up incredibly fatigued, and taking two naps for a total of 6 hours combined. I woke up, and I didn't have much of an appetite for dinner. Within one hour, I have spiked a high fever, with chills, mild nausea, mild headache body aches & of course my "cramps" which I thought were O cramps. Ugh, i'm so disappointed as I wanted to BD with DH tonight, and I am sick throughout the next few days....I don't think yesterday's BD will count or make any difference now in our TTC. :cry: I looked up that your temp can get higher during your O time but I highly doubt it gets so warm that you get the chills. I've taken medicine for this, and I am praying it's a 27/7 flu/bug thing and that I'll still have a chance this month. [-o< Earlier today, I watched a movie with DH & I felt fine. This whole "sick" feeling as came on within the last hour or so, but it has hit me incredibly hard. About to go to bed, and it's only 7:00 PM here. Please keep your FX that it's just a short term illness feeling, and that I'll be better by the 22 in order to BD. (Unfortunately, we were hoping to do the shuttles method... ). If I don't get PG this month, I'll have to wait a few months. I'm sad.

Sorry to hear that SLCMommy. Hopefully it will go away in time for you to bd. Hope you feel better. :hugs:

AFM - I'm going insane with this itchy skin. This is totally not normal for me, I usually can get rid of itchy skin by showering then soaking myself in lotion, but its so bad that I'm going to have to shower and put lotion on again. :wacko: If this doesn't go away in the morning after my blood work is done, I'm going to talk to my dr. I may even take some benadryl if I can't get this under control.

AF due today but no sign got bfn from 10dpo till yesterday so
i guess its a waiting game still AF usualy comes night before/overnight
or in th morning so FX'ed shell stay away!!

11dpo and a BFN this morning..

I think I may be moving to the November testers thread here before too long. Hopefully I will get a bfp tomorrow morning but not holding my breath!

autigers, hopefully the itchiness stops.. I know it's annoying, I've got eczema, so I'm pretty much always itchy & always have to lather down in lotions.. I use cetaphil or aveeno, it's great for dry/itchy skin :thumbup:

tryin & becky, sorry about the bfn's, fx'ed it's just too early to see that 2nd line & that AF stays away!

SLC, :hugs: :hugs: why can you not TTC for a while hun?

Tryin & Becy - Sorry about the bfns. Maybe it's still too soon. FX'd

Florida - My itchness finally eased up some, I think it was due to stress.

AFM - I got my blood work done this morning and I won't know anything until I go to my dr's appointment Wed. I almost slapped the girl who took my blood, she was being so rude and she just jabbed the needle in my arm, so now I'm going to have a knot on my arm. :growlmad: I also have a feeling AF is going to come, idk why but I honestly dont think this is my month. :-(

After putting what i did.. me and OH bd and there was
brown/pinky stuff so im taking it im out.. theres now the smallest
amount of red blood not much though and only on a tampax not
when wiping so don't know if its spotting or af :shrug: thinking af..

i could be 12dpo today or 14dpo so :shrug: but you can put down
im out as i think thats the case

autigers, sorry about that lady, how rude! :hugs: glad the itchiness has eased up some! :)

becky, i'm not putting you down as out yet! if you're 12dpo, it could be IB.. you know your body better than me, but I'm still holding out some hope :hugs:

Thanks hun its just with my surge it could of been 2 days later
then i thought and a few people have told me the same so i could be
12dpo but i don't know if this is a flow or not its only the tip of a tampon
and the last one was like blood cm :shrug: not like normal af :shrug:

Ill update when i know i just keep getting bfn so im thinking im out

Becyboo - Fx'd that it's just IB and not AF.

Florida - Thanks. I know I almost have the urge to go back and just slap her bc my arm is black & blue now and I can hardly bend it, but the knot has gone down a little.

I'm having one crazy day. I just got back from taking my DD to get a flu shot and she did fine getting the shot, but now that we are home, she is throwing a massive fit. I don't know how much more I can take, the worse part is that its only 11 am here. :wacko: ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->