October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

OK!

So if my progesterone levels show that I ovulated, I will be testing October 27!

hey hun, I've added you to October 27th :flow:

Testing October 20th!! :)

Welcome HLanders! I've added you.. :flow:

sorry to the ladies that O'd earlier than expected.. do you think you covered your basis? I was supposed to O this weekend, but didn't :cry: IDK whats going on with my body, hopefully I O soon cause I'm like on CD22 or 23 now :(

I bd the 2 days before O and the day after, but wasn't able to the day of O bc DH was exhausted from work :-(, so hopefully bding the night before O done it. I've been having a lot of cramps, fatigue, feeling gassy (sry tmi), and now tender breasts, but don't know what is causing the symptoms. So fx'd that it isn't AF.

Florida could you update my name for me please? Id like to announce i got my :bfp:last night!!
Praying for a sticky noodle this time :cloud9:

autigers55, I think you covered your basis! hopefully DTD the night before means that the :spermy: were there waiting for the egg! :)

SockriTease, welcome! I've added you :flow:

disneybelle, congrats! :wohoo: And yay for our first :bfp:

Florida girl, I know I always worry when I o a little late. Sometimes I o late when I'm super stressed and once I am able to relax my temp spikes. Then Im sure you'll feel good about all the BDing you did before once it comes!

Il be testing 12th October :) x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z6z32z14.png

Florida girl, I know I always worry when I o a little late. Sometimes I o late when I'm super stressed and once I am able to relax my temp spikes. Then Im sure you'll feel good about all the BDing you did before once it comes!

I'm hoping I've just missed my surge within the last couple of days (I've only been testing once daily) and my temp drop this morning is O.. :shrug:

Claire, welcome! I've added you :flow:

Just thought i'd update. I'm 5 dpo and already dying to poas! 7 days to go. Lol.

haha, POAS addiction is horrible! :haha: at least try to hold out for a few more days! :) you can do it :haha:

They're in my bathroom calling out my name. Gosh, it's so bad that i'd pee on a stick from a tree if i thought it would give me 2 lines! Lol. I'm keeping myself as busy as i can so not doing too bad...yet. Time will tell.

I'm dying to poas too, but its looking grim for me bc I've been having a lot of cramps for a week now and I'm afraid its AF:cry: I'm trying to be hopeful, but is not easy.

Hey annabelle! Welcome middle of October tester!

My fertile period starts this weekend and I am SUPER pumped to try this conception thing out!! I'm nail biting and not even in my tww, ahhhhhh!!!! Anyone symptom spotting?? Can't wait to hear!!! :winkwink:

I have one more week of the 2ww, not feeling hopeful :( been feeling rather bleh recently with upset stomachs (TMI)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->