• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

I should be testing on the 25th, as AF is due on the 26. ...If I can wait that long. :blush: :haha:

I think i may have my :bfp: i will have to wait for tomorrow to confirm with a FRER but look https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/203383-omg-real.html#post3273806

OMG OMG OMG!!

OMG CONGRATS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you, i think im a bit in shock/denial, i know i should believe it, but im not sure i do until i do a FRER

Believe it! I believe it! You're going to have a baby!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: i want to get excited but im so scared it isnt real and dont want to get my hopes up, i will get excited tomorrow if i get a bfp on a FRER though :wohoo: :wohoo:

Not if you do... when you do! :happydance::happydance: I'm so happy you're going to be a mommy!
See, the thread you made was good luck! You got it the month after!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm really really really excited for you! I jumped up and down and yelled "SarahMelissa is pregnant!!!!!!!!! YAYYY" and OH thought I went mental. lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are so sweet hunni :hugs:

AF arrived, no JuneBug for me :( She was several days early too! :shrug:

Congratulations to those with BFP's! Good luck and :dust: to the rest of you!

Hello :hi:

Totally forgot to update you, I got my :bfp: about 3 days ago :happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies sorry i haven't updated lately but it's all done now.

Welcome to the ladies that have just joined us :flower:

Congrats to LorettaClaire and lizzieredrup on you :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

SarahMelissa please let me know when i can put your :bfp: hun :happydance:

You can totally add me as a :bfp: :happydance: 2 FRER's this morning at 2.30am confirmed it :wohoo:

I'm still in the waiting to o stage. we're in progress of the SMEP. nothing really major going on with me. I just finished up reading book #2 of the sookie stackhouse series. what a way to pass time huh? lol

will be testing on 22nd October...

good luck ladies xxx

the :witch: got me...good luck to all the rest of you testing hope you get your :bfp:

Congrats to all the BFPs! =)

Please add me for Oct. 19th testing.

I got a faint :bfp: this morning! Tentative, but light pink and definitely there. Pics in my journal! I'm so scared it won't last.. only 7/8dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->