~*~ Official BabyandBump Secret Santa 2018 ~*~ Chat Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tasha I've not sorted the names etc yet if you want to get in <3

@SmartieMeUp working with young people in care :D I've always wanted to go for it but it was never the right time until this year. Really pleased I've taken the step x

I couldn't for the life of me work out how to send pm x

I couldn't for the life of me work out how to send pm x

"Start a conversation" when you click on a profile :)

@Wobbles oh wow, that is a rewarding job! Something which gives you an everlasting challenge along with serving a purpose. Happy you've managed to get into a new career x

Smartiemeup - crikey you would think that would have been obvious but I literally could not work it out :-s thanks honey!

X

I cant wait to know who ive got so I can buy! This is the quietest year Ive seen in the Grotto, a few years ago it was mega busy xx

Yep it's very quiet this year, glad all the familiar faces keep coming back though.

Who was the mum who had a super organised house and wrapping room....I miss their pics :)

Oh my gosh yes I remember that mum too. The envy at her wrapping room is unreal !

This is definitely the quietest I've ever seen it. Haven't seen sabby or her sister either. It's quite sad

X

It was Marmaduke's wrapping room I think :rofl: Im obsessed!

Ive got Sabby on fb and ahes all Christmas ready!!! Xx

I’m not on here half as much this year I just can’t get on with the new site on my phone it’s horrible so I just don’t come on. Which I am actually sad about because I love reading all the threads and joining in usually!

I’m not on here half as much this year I just can’t get on with the new site on my phone it’s horrible so I just don’t come on. Which I am actually sad about because I love reading all the threads and joining in usually!

Thats half the reason Im not on as much too!! Xx

We've been like 1 fall down after the other. Beeping chaos.

You are all in the UK so there is no panic ...

2 weeks guys tops?

You all have your SS people.

If you by bad luck have the same person you had last year inbox me ASAP x

Woooo so excited off to do some serious snooping 8-[:xmas8:

X

Thank you Wobbles!

I think I'm going to struggle this year :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.