Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

hi my lovely ladies!:hi: just popping in to say hello and see how everyone is doing! super :hug: to you all..

hi ladies hope ya all well?

Im looking the size of a house now! seriously dont think this baby will ever stop growing lol

Hope everyones geared up for some bfp's this month cuse im feeling them!!! :)

i'm suddenly feeling very bloated at 6dpo.. hmm.. that's different..:shrug:

guess we'll have to wait and see if the :witch: doesnt show!:winkwink:

hope everyone is doing well. and yes shell's i agree we are gonna get some more bfp's this month!! :hugs:

i just have a 'feeling' i think October is a busy month and getting colder so more time for lovin heheheeeehe!!!

lilfrog , giggles, nqs are any of u having any symptoms yet in the 2ww ............. fx for u all

:dust: :dust:

Hi everyone...

I'm CD22, not sure what dpo but probably about 7 or 8. No symptom spotting, no temping or anything as I don't have time at the moment ! So, just going with the flow. I have promised myself I can start testing on Monday which will be CD26 (approx. 11-12dpo). Feeling very relaxed this month which is a big change for me... perhaps it will do the trick ;)

hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girls! :hi: hope everyone is doing well.
as for me well, i'm about 10dpo and feeling nothing.. :shrug: guess we shall see in a few days. :blush: although i do have to say that i've been eating alot lately and not sure why also alot of tightening feelings in the tummy so who knows..:dohh: i do know that the eating has to stop unless there is a bean cause i definatly dont need to gain any weight!!:haha:

hope to check in again soon and the witch should arrive around tuesday or around there so i will update when i can!
super :hug: to you all!!!

Oooooooooh Lilfrog... sounds promising :)

Well, CD26 here and the witch has been making her gradual appearance since CD23, so bloody annoying. I suppose I must have ov'd earlier as CD23 should only be 9dpo :(

Onwards and upwards to cycle 14 (I think)

BIG HUGS and FX for more BFPs soon xxxxxxxxxx

on CD 55 of my usually 24-28 day cycles. As of a week ago I still had negative tests. This is incredibly irritating. We've been bding a bunch the past week and a half or so though figuring it can't hurt. I have no clue about bbt or cps or ANYthing. I'm just plum annoyed.

Hoping I'm just a later positive receiver.

It's my scan day today so glad it's here I'm scared but excited just want to know beanys ok and settled. I've had some blood streaks in my cm on min and tues so want to find out why that is!

Sorry af got u nqs xxxx

lilfrog have u tested yet I noticed ur 15dpo!!! Xx

giggles any news Hun? Xxx

Scan went well saw my jellybaby wriggling about and it's heartbeat so pleased, have another scan in 4wks to get actual due date as it was still pretty small to be acurate....

Xxxxxx

Xshell... so pleased for you, I don't think the spotting is anything to worry about which I'm sure is what they probably said today :)

great stuff shell so pleased bubs was all happy :)

NQS (((hugs))) nasty af :-(

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been on. Internet is messed up. :growlmad: glad to hear everyone is doing well! Congrats on the great news xshells! As for me the nasty witch showed up on Tuesday as planned! Stupid old hag. Oh well maybe cycle 14 will be my lucky one. Super :hug: to all u wonderful ladies and big big hug to nqs. Sorry she got u too! :hugs2:

i took a photo of my scan it not very clear thow.. wish we had a scanner...
have onther scan on 25th nov carnt wait..... think it sinking in for oh now hes seen bubbs xx

SDC10452.jpg

sorry af got u lilfrog..... the witch needs tying up!!!!

thanks shells xx

Xshell... so pleased for you, I don't think the spotting is anything to worry about which I'm sure is what they probably said today :)

they said i had a heamatoma near my cervix which could of been causing it but they will check on nxt scan...trying to stay calm but it worries me sometimes xxx

getting huge now!!!

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374622.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"