Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Wow... Shell's !!! lovely bump there, definately a boy bump :)

Xshell, great to hear your scan news, I'm sure everything will be fine in November.

Giggles... where are you ?????????????????

Lifrog... xxxHUGxxx nasty witch ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shells-Beautiful bump, one we're all properly jealous of!

XShell-Sorry to hear about the stress, I can't begin to imagine what that would be like! I bet everything will be GREAT!

NQS, LilFrog Sorry none of us have had that BFP yet, but it's just a matter of time! It's got to be, right!?

Screw that nasty old witch!

Man I always seem to be such a conversation ender....

:haha:. you dont end coversations, so dont be silly.. my internet has been down so i couldnt really get on unless i was on my ipod and that was just a pain..

hope everyone is doing well.. love the pics of the bumps!! :hugs:

hi everyone!

Hope everyones doing well? sorry ive been manic lately!

I had my hair done today gone brunette from a blondie so its quite a difference lol but like it ... i think!!

just wanted to drop by and say hello!! :hi: hope everyone is doing good.. just waiting out the start of another cycle.. super big :hug: to everyone!

wow shell's!! i cant believe your 24 weeks already!! time is flying by. :dohh: enjoy v-day hun!!

wow shell's!! i cant believe your 24 weeks already!! time is flying by. :dohh: enjoy v-day hun!!

everyone is saying that altho i gotta be honest its draggin for me lol but in theroy ive been pregnant well over a year now with my loss of lucas which is prob why its draggin so badly hahaha... still cant complain

How are you? :thumbup:

hi all hows everyone doing?

any news of new bfps yet????

today i heard babys heartbeat for the first time which was lovely and abit reasuring till my scan nxt thurs.....

ur weeks are flying by shells xx its dragging for me

Hi girls.
I am still ntnp at the moment, given up on temping and testing and everything at the moment. I need to read back and see what has been going on here .... anyone else got their bfp? I hope so!
We are waiting till after Christmas to start actually trying again. Hoping we only have to try for one month hehehe but what are the chances?

Well going to have a read back now, hope you are all well.
giggles.

Have read through hehehe.

I have been so busy since I was here last, I took my dd away for a week and this past weekend I took her to London and we had a blast. We are quite the travellers hehehe. I will pop in more, hope that is ok with us not trying just yet. Have worked out that AF is due on or around 5th January, so we are going to start that month :)

:hugs: to all.

hi ladies! :hi: no news for me yet.. i dont think we caught this month anyway.:dohh: glad to hear everyone is doing so well.. congrats on hearing the heartbeat xshell!! and sounds like you've really been busy giggles!!

shell's yes for you it may seem like it's dragging but for us it's definatly flying by!!:hugs:

best wishes for you all and i hope to have good news next cycle!! :kiss:

Hi everyone,

glad our 2 bumps are doing well :)

I'm 12dpo and had my usual 'early warning sign' today of spotting so expecting the wicked witch anytime, no surprise though this month.

Note to self... MUST TRY HARDER !!!

will check in again soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Note to self... MUST TRY HARDER !!!

totally agree.. i must try harder as well... hopefully soon will be our turns.:winkwink: of course by the time that happens, shell's will have a beautiful bundle of joy instead of a bump!! :haha:

hope everyone is doing well. will check in later! :kiss:

hi loveys!!

ha ha lilfrog im sure by time this lil fella comes you will both be up the spout :) ... hoping everyone will be on tihs thread!!

Hope everyones doing ok and hoping af stays away for you all!!....

Me im just getting huge now and living the joys of hearburn, piles and all the other lovely stuff that comes along with pregnancy - nice hahaha but na wouldnt have it any other way of course hes a proper kicker too and my husband is now enjoying watching him squirm all over my belly and bits of him poke out hahaha!!

Still loving the name Mason.... think its a winner for now!! xx

lovely name Shell's :)

I'm still stuck on Maddison (girl) and Mackenzie (boy) :)

well i'm 2-3 days away from af and i know she's coming.. :growlmad:
got major sore boobs and the backache from H*LL has started. just waiting on the migraines to come.. :dohh:

hope everyone is doing well today and hope to see more bfp's coming soon!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->