Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Sorry giggles, shell's and xshell... I was so hopeful for everyone BIG :hugs:

Lilfrog... sounding good still, keep that nasty witch away :happydance:

I'm ok today despite 2 x BFN ! which I knew it would be :haha:

CP still high, temp high, bbs full but not sore (they are always very sore in 2ww), yellow cm, not noticed much cramping or bloating today but I have got a horrible headache and a nasty sore throat which came on really suddenly about 2 hours ago :cry:

Re: IC's I did 1st at lunch time and another about 2 hours ago :blush:... I thought I saw very faint lines on both after about 30 mins or so but they've disappeared now... could be something or nothing. I have 27 left though :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

oooo thats sounds good for u lilfrog are u having symptons?? when u testing?

fx hun it be a :bfp:

hey xshell.
i'm due to test around the 11th. that's when the witch is due. i dont like testing before so then there is no heartbreak.. but we will see.. i might cave.:haha:
have some symptoms but i try not to get my hopes up. only a few more days so we shall see what happens!!

fx'd for u lilfrog and nqs.......

u both can start the :bfp:'s off then we can follow hehe

good morning everyone :coffee:

how is everyone doing ???

tbuns... wtt but in the 2ww, I like it lol, when will you test, chart is great btw :hugs:

my update for this morning... cp high, cm creamy, very mild af-cramping, temp rise :)

will update you on my BFN later :haha:

lots of :dust: and BIG :hug:

I still have creamy CM, low CP, also mild cramping, bloated, anxious, sore booos (on the sides), 11dpo and BFN! will test again tomorrow w/ IC

thanks tho.... :)

hey girls how we all doing??....

lilfrog, nqs? hope your doing ok and getting ready for them bfps!!!

Af is here in full force... dont ya just love it lol..... ah well decided next month im gonna not even use the opks completely going with the flow now, i have a feeling im in this for the long hall may as well enjoy it and put me feet back... or me legs in this case hehehe!!!!!

still havent tested but getting closer... :thumbup:! and shell's, that's all i did this cycle. i just let it go and dtd when the mood hit. checked cp and cm only when i was close to ov time but didnt check everyday like i use to. so maybe the relaxation and non-planning thing did it for me. i guess we will find out soon..:shrug:

still havent tested but getting closer... :thumbup:! and shell's, that's all i did this cycle. i just let it go and dtd when the mood hit. checked cp and cm only when i was close to ov time but didnt check everyday like i use to. so maybe the relaxation and non-planning thing did it for me. i guess we will find out soon..:shrug:

Fingers crossed!!!! :happydance:

oooo it gets exciting when ppl are testing so hope lilfrog and nqs get there :bfp:'s :happydance:

i carnt wait for the :witch: to leave!

think im gonna get some softcups again this cycle incase i ov while where away nxt weekend as mother in law and my dd are going away with us and sharing an appartment so :sex: will be a quick event during that time hehe

anyone doing anythink new or different this cycle?

Hi everyone... just a quick post (sorry).

still getting funny evaps with IC's but did a FRER this afternoon which was a definate BFN ! I think tbuns is having the same problem.

The IC's dont show anything for about half an hour, then a pink second line, then an hour later its gone... is this an evap ??? I wouldn't know as I dont think I've ever seen one ?

Thank girls... glad you're all feeling better / positive / ok about things.

Lilfrog... I have every faith your BFP is on it's way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

still getting funny evaps with IC's but did a FRER this afternoon which was a definate BFN ! I think tbuns is having the same problem.

The IC's dont show anything for about half an hour, then a pink second line, then an hour later its gone... is this an evap ??? I wouldn't know as I dont think I've ever seen one ?

Lilfrog... I have every faith your BFP is on it's way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun!! i hope so. but like i said, if i do get a bfp this cycle, i'm not leaving ttc!!! you girls are wonderful and i want to stay as long as possible.
hope those tricky lines turn out to be a bfp for you nqs!! frer on friday if the witch doesnt show thursday!!

I have FRER envy... lol!!! So happy for you. I am excited for my faint lil' line I got last night too!

CD2 for me, (TMI maybe) but I had some big clots todays, just the once though and the rest of the day I noticed smaller ones. Never had that before. At least my cramps have settled down, omg yesterday if I didn't know any better I would have said I was in labour!!!! Today they just niggle every now and again.

Not sure what to try this month, I think I may just use temp and OPK until I O and then nothing, will see lol but I really need to find something that will increase my LP from 12 days to a few days longer .... any ideas?

Fingers crossed for all testers :dust:
:hugs:

OMG!!! i just realized that the 11th isnt until friday!:dohh:, who knows maybe i will still test thursday... oh it just seems to be taking forever! i'm on cd25 and only have a 27 day cycle usually so i guess she is due on either thursday or friday.... :shrug:. may have to wait till the weekend but i dont want to wait that long.. i think i will test friday if she doesnt show.. :shrug:
uggghhh now i'm just confusing myself... :dohh:

Hi ladies!! onto cd3 here.... started my diet today ive eaten like a pig recently lol.. back at the gym too, i really need to get my head outa this ttc lark and just relax

Anyone tried accupunture before? im thinking of giving that a shot x

Hi girls...

No news to report either way for me. Temps are on a downward pattern, as usual :( IC's still picking something faint up. Going to do another FRER with FMU tomorrow. 12dpo which is as long as I ever last anyway so might as well use it up !!! CP high and soft, cm still creamy / yellow. Could go either way. Boobs still not very sore but my back has been killing me for 2 days ???

Shells and xshell... glad your both OK xxx Giggles... hope the pain settles down for you xxx, Tbuns... keep the lines coming xxx and Lilfrog... good luck for testing, I'm soooooooo excited for news from you :)

BIG HUGS to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

come on nqs and lilfrog give us a :bfp: to start the thread off... fx for u both and hopes the :witch: stays away with no return

:dust: :dust:

lilfrog - i think i remeber there was a thread about trying to get a longer lp il have a gander, but to be honest 12day lp is good as anythink 10 or more im sure is fine hun x

lilfrog i found this when i was googling about lp

https://www.epinions.com/kifm-review-1E5E-64B24F5-3A2B30C4-prod1

Hi ladies... I need to vent.

My IC's are coming up with lines that are so faint that the camera washes them out.. I see them irl but when I see nothing on the comp screen i feel like it's not real. I tested twice this AM the first with FMU came up w/a faint line (as faint as yesterdays) and my SMU didn't show anything but an evap - tho is did have color...

I know I should wait a couple of days before testing but I am climbing walls here!!! I am tempted to go to the ER and complain of cramping to get a blood test! I dont think I will, but just wish my tests were more clear!!! Argh!!!

anyone else ever have tests like this??

lilfrog - i think i remeber there was a thread about trying to get a longer lp il have a gander, but to be honest 12day lp is good as anythink 10 or more im sure is fine hun x

thanks xshell but i think this was meant for nqs. i always have from a 14 to 16 day lp.. looks like this one is gonna be 16 again. went to the store and bought my frer for the am if the witch isnt here. then i got home and my ic's had come in the mail!! i've also got a couple of ov sticks incase i missed this cycle. :thumbup:. starting to get a headache but i think it's from the heat here. it's not like my ususal ones before the witch appears so who knows..:shrug:.
maybe i'll try to hold my wee for a few hours (that might be hard) and try one of the ic's.. :winkwink:

Nqs, try to keep the pma going.. i'm holding out slight hope for me and lots of hope for you!! :friends:
and tbuns~ :hugs: to you hunny. just keep testing until the witch shows up.. the lines have to get darker!!
*** i just remembered i hit my head on my headboard this am so maybe that's where the headache's from??***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->