Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

hey xshell dont worry about it!! its easy to get confused on here with who said what i know cause i've been there!! :rofl:.
nqs... fx'd for you. i think your gonna be our bfp for this thread. as for me, well the witch showed about an hour ago. figures, i test get a bfn and then she moves in.. :cry: happens all the time. :dohh:. so it's onto cycle 9 for me and if i get my bfp this cycle then it matches what jenny said. she said bfp in july from a cycle in june so who knows. :shrug:
:hugs: to all you ladies and still waiting on pics nqs!!

OH, Lilfrog... I'm sooooooooooooo sorry, I had such high hopes for your BFP this cycle with your symptoms and lots of BD :cry: I feel awful for you hunny :hugs: well, as the witch usually get me a few hours after you I suppose she's probably on her way, onto cycle 9 for us........... let's hope Jenny was right for your July prediction. I hope you feel OK hun, really wish I could give you a big squeeze :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thanks nqs..:hugs:. i'm doing ok. i was really disappointed when she showed but atleast there is no confusion left. and now i'm free to drink this weekend and not wonder...:drunk:..
as for you, i'm holding the witch hostage so she cant show up at your place!! :haha:. you have to post pics so we can have a gander at the results. atleast your getting lines which is great!! i have faith in your bfp and i will keep your pma up!!
* ties witch to bedpost so she can't make it to nqs's house*:winkwink:

i agree with xshell... borrow the neighbors if ya have too!!!:haha:

im to excited to go and do my housework ....hehe .........

should be some settings on ur pc to activate webcam then u normaly get options to chose to take a pic instead of video

:shrug:... maybe it's under your settings on main screen??

i'm soo excited!!:happydance::headspin:, i have to go to the store but dont want to leave yet!!! the turtles can wait on food for a few more minutes!!! :coffee:

it has 8 lights on it and is just flooding everything with light OMG I'm so frustrated now !!!

can I email myself a pic from my phone ???

you should be able to.. just send it to your regular email then save it to your computer and then load it on here like a reg pic from a digital camera.. :thumbup:

** runs off to get herself some chocolate icecream out of freezer while she waits..*** :rofl:

send urself an email on ur phone or draft one then get ur email account up on ur pc and it should be in there...just make sure u attatch the photo on the phone to the email so it can be picked up on ur pc xxx hope it makes sense

I'm gonna go find the digi camera lead............. it has to be here somewhere !!!!!!!!!!

Oh BTW nothing showing on most recent test yet, been 20 mins now x

OK... I have found the digi camera lead... I am importing the piccys already on it as it's full ! then i will take a few piccys of 8... yes 8 IC's that I can see evaps on, the top one being the most recent from 25 mins ago xxxx bear with me girls xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->