Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

awww now i'm depresssed.. i couldnt help myself and after picking the lo up from school, i came home and used one of my ic's.. it was a bfn...:cry:.
i'm hoping it was just becaue i didnt hold my wee long enough as i had just gone before i went to get him :dohh: but i'm not sure. :cry:
i thought i had seen the slightest bit of a line but i think i was hoping it was really there. i plan on testing again in the am with fmu but now i'm not so hopeful. with the headache i have and that bfn, i think the witch will be here in the am. :nope:

awww now i'm depresssed.. i couldnt help myself and after picking the lo up from school, i came home and used one of my ic's.. it was a bfn...:cry:.
i'm hoping it was just becaue i didnt hold my wee long enough as i had just gone before i went to get him :dohh: but i'm not sure. :cry:
i thought i had seen the slightest bit of a line but i think i was hoping it was really there. i plan on testing again in the am with fmu but now i'm not so hopeful. with the headache i have and that bfn, i think the witch will be here in the am. :nope:

Nooooooooo... your gonna get your BFP :)

remember, you're not 100% sure of when you ovulated so it could still be too early and, if you think you saw a line... you probably did :happydance:

a few more days for us hunny...... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thanks nqs!:hugs: i really needed that! :friends:. i just couldnt believe i was stupid enough to test without holding my wee..:blush:. i'm not getting the ususal cramps or anything like i get around af time so who knows. i hope you get your bfp this month too.. i'm gonna test in the morning so we shall see what happens then.. if the witch shows before then no need to waste a test..

I dont feel like she's on her way :) GL hunny, I will be looking out for your posts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:flower: Well this mornings tests can only be described as 'inconclusive' !!!

I can't see very much with the naked eye but my camera is definately picking something up... I will post pics up later if I can find the lead so you can decide :)

Cervix is very high and soft, boobs swollen but not sore... felt very hot all night (37c when I woke at 8am) temp has jumped back up................... CONFUSED.COM :)

I will be on here leater for Lilfrog's results... she's around 6-5 hours behind UK time.

Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement... it means a lot to me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

well just to update.. this am's frer with fmu is a bfn...:cry:. i think i'm out.. you would think it would show something by now.:shrug:. guess i'll have to wait it out. charts say no witch till tomorrow so we will see if she shows between now and then.:cry:
as for you nqs... i'm glad your getting something to show. i would def post pics so we can see!!:thumbup:
oh and inconclusive... i love a good mystery.. and besides, it will cheer me up after my bfn this am.:winkwink:
good luck ladies.. the waiting game continues for me i guess!:dohh:

hey fx for u guys :)

im liking todays temp nqs its looking gd!

extra sticky dust for u 2 xxxx

:dust:

lilfrog - i think i remeber there was a thread about trying to get a longer lp il have a gander, but to be honest 12day lp is good as anythink 10 or more im sure is fine hun x

sorry lilfrog i confuse myself sometimes it meant to be for giggles as she was asking about her lp ...sorry

lilfrog i found this when i was googling about lp

https://www.epinions.com/kifm-review-1E5E-64B24F5-3A2B30C4-prod1

this was meant for giggles tooo ...dunno whats wrong with me i have a thick head on at times! lol

Trying to post piccys now............

(no sign of AF, CD27 is my average with a 28 day cycle happening only once since November !!!) oh, except for my anovulatory cycle !!!

back soon xxxxxxxxx

:happydance: :happydance: this could be our first :bfp: lets us know when piccys on nqs! xx

Stupid camera phone ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr................... will keep trying.

PS will post them onto this thread :)

Software for camera phone not working, can't find lead for digi camera, trying bluetooth now !!!!!!!!!

hey xshell dont worry about it!! its easy to get confused on here with who said what i know cause i've been there!! :rofl:.
nqs... fx'd for you. i think your gonna be our bfp for this thread. as for me, well the witch showed about an hour ago. figures, i test get a bfn and then she moves in.. :cry: happens all the time. :dohh:. so it's onto cycle 9 for me and if i get my bfp this cycle then it matches what jenny said. she said bfp in july from a cycle in june so who knows. :shrug:
:hugs: to all you ladies and still waiting on pics nqs!!

hey xshell dont worry about it!! its easy to get confused on here with who said what i know cause i've been there!! :rofl:.
nqs... fx'd for you. i think your gonna be our bfp for this thread. as for me, well the witch showed about an hour ago. figures, i test get a bfn and then she moves in.. :cry: happens all the time. :dohh:. so it's onto cycle 9 for me and if i get my bfp this cycle then it matches what jenny said. she said bfp in july from a cycle in june so who knows. :shrug:
:hugs: to all you ladies and still waiting on pics nqs!!

OH, Lilfrog... I'm sooooooooooooo sorry, I had such high hopes for your BFP this cycle with your symptoms and lots of BD :cry: I feel awful for you hunny :hugs: well, as the witch usually get me a few hours after you I suppose she's probably on her way, onto cycle 9 for us........... let's hope Jenny was right for your July prediction. I hope you feel OK hun, really wish I could give you a big squeeze :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sorry the old hag got u lilfrog :hugs:

i hope jenny is right and u get ur :bfp: from ur new cycle xxxx

nqs u got me excited now i soo wana see ur :bfp: pic xxx

Can't get anything to work :(

Did another digi about an hour ago... another evap, quite bold.

just done another 2 mins ago... gonna time it to when I see a line !!!

Soooooooooo wish I could post my pics :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->