Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

well, she's definatly coming. cramps have started.. should be here either tomorrow or tuesday..:growlmad: what a bummer...:cry:

Well no sign yet but it's still early so we'll see. :shrug:. She could still show up.i've also been known to go as long as 16 dpo before she shows.
Hope everyone is doing well. May be a few days before I can check in again. Thanksgiving is this week and have plans to go out of town. Will check in when I can!
:hug: to all my lovely ladies and talk again soon!

Fx this is it for u lilfrog xxxxx

got scan Thursday carnt wait to see bubs!

It would be lovely to get some more bfps Christmas ones ..... Go girlys catch them eggys.

Yes good luck xshell on ur scan! As for me, she showed her ugly face later the other night. Currently on cd2 and it's not too horrible. Will check in again when I can. Hugs to everyone!

where is everyone??:shrug: hope you are all doing well and hope everyone has a super holiday coming up!:happydance:
afm: the :witch: has moved out and i'm trying to find a way to get dh to dtd every other day.. gonna be tough but i guess i'll have to find something!!:winkwink:

super :hugs: to all you wonderful ladies and to shell's and xshell... take care of those special little bubs for us!:thumbup:

where is everybody?? :shrug: hope everyone is staying warm and getting ready for a great holiday!! will check in again soon!!:hugs:

oh and i started eating Brazil nuts everyday.. suppose to help with cm so we will see. have dh eating them also to see if it helps with his little :spermy:! i will let you all knw what happens!:hugs: off to seduce him for some much needed bd'ing!:haha:

Hi guys

So sorry ive been so quiet ive been super super busy with my eldest having alot of problems a few of my worse fears confirmed but we are getting through it and im one busy lady at the moment and now in the 3rd trimester!!! its mental soon as xmas is over will soon be here!!

Have my growth scan in 10 weeks and they will decide wether to induce me then so i could have baby Mason here in 10 weeks how crazy is that!!...

Also managed to convice hubby into a 4d scan as my xmas pressie so going for that on sunday so will have some pics to show you all :)

I really hope everyone is well??? sorry its abit of a flying post!! xxx

cant wait to see pics of the new 4d scan!! i'm so excited for you!! what a great xmas present..

as for me.. well cd14 and no signs of ov or any bding so far.. dh has just ummm not been into it. :dohh: i dont think i'm even going to be close to being in this cycle either..:cry:
oh well. dont see a bfp anywhere in the future for me but still holding on to hope.
wishing you all a wonderful christmas and hope to talk to you all soon.

btw~ i absolutly love the name mason!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies been a while since I popped by. All seems well with baby and started to feel baby more instead of just bubble feeling. Time seems to be dragging at the mo even thow I've been so busy! Hope ur all gd xxx

shells looking forward to ur 4d scan pics xx
lilfrog hope u manage to get some bding Hun xx
giggles how u doing Hun?
Nqs how's things have u ov'd yet?
Be lovely to have an Xmas bfp

Take care all xxxxx

Hi everyone :)

Glad you're all fine. I'm approx 7dpo. Not managed to dtd very much but did on CD13 and who knows, once is all it takes !!!

any luck Lilfrog ??????????????

Cant wait for 4D scan pics !!!!!!!!

Xshell, love that your feeling baba move more... are you going to find out the sex ???

Chat soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nope still nothing for me..:nope: i doubt i'm ever gonna get a bfp... to get one it requires dtd more than once a month.. well if it was on ov day then it might work but not a week before and then nothing.. :dohh:. well hoping for a better new year.

good luck nqs!! i know your ov is usually around cd13 so maybe you caught it!:happydance:

xshell~ so glad you can feel little bubs more. just think it wont be long and then we will be saying congrats on your little bundle of joy!:winkwink:

shells~ you are getting so close. i cant believe how fast time is flying! :hugs:

well ladies no pictures to share sadly our little man was not playing ball at all!!!....

He was breech and had his legs, cord and hands over his face lol so depsite jumping up and down, chocolate and laying on my side he was firmly not moving!!...

He is however doing good, looks like im gonna have another whopper he was measuring 30 weeks his tummy proper fat lol and he is weighing in already at 3lbs!! im only 28 weeks today so i expect it will be like ds no.2 who was 10lbs 2 weeks early!! oh dear lord lol

Going back tuesday night to try again!! xx

what a fiesty little one you have there shells!!:haha: maybe he just wasnt in the mood.. hopefully he will be the next time. :thumbup: and yes he sounds like he's going to be a big one..

afm~ not much going on. i've come down with a case of bronchitis so spending alot of time in bed. due the witch right before christmas so should make the holiday fun.. :dohh:

gl ladies and i will check in again soon!:hugs:

Just thought I'd update. The witch showed her ugly face. And early at that. Happy holidays girls and hope to catch up better when my computer is fixed. I hate trying to catch up on my iPod. :)

Hi everyone... hope all is well and you're all ready for Christmas !!! well, my update is that I'm CD9 of cycle 14 (I think). DTD yesterday and plan for lots more over the holidays :) maybe I can get my no. 1 Christmas wish this year ??? catch you all soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merry Christmas everyone!!! hope santa brings bfp's to you all!! xxxx

Hi ladies!!!! Happy early new year!!! Hope everyone had a good Christmas and is doing well. Mine was great!! The kids were happy and that's what matters! Have to change my ticker seeing as how I'm on a new cycyle! :dohh: hope alot of bfp's come our way in the new year!!! :hugs:

Everyones so quiet on this thread where are my lovely ladies all hiding? :)

Lilfrog hoping you have a new year new bfp hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->