Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

hellllloooooooooo all my lovely ladies :) hope u all had a great Christmas, mine has been hectic between home and work !!! lots of BD too wohoooooooooo so now CD16, let the 2ww begin :) will catch up with u all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I found out that I ovulated around cd 11 this time!!! Best part is we dtd the same day!!!! Sore bbs already so fxd is not just due to the witch this time !!!! :hugs:
hope everyone is well! Keep in touch!! Should know in about 12 days!

Good luck lilfrog!! fingers crossed for you!

So quiet here, hope everyone had a lovely xmas and happy new year!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/502539-see-anythin.html#post8516391

???????????????

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

We have decided to ttc again starting from Feb :-D I am so excited about this! I have done no tests since we went to ntnp, gonna start temping again and see how that goes this month.

How is everyone else doing?
Sending hugs
xxx

Hi everyone hope ur all well xxx

lilfrog any news on a bfp yet and nqs???

Giggles it's lovely to hear from u and great news on actively ttc for feb x
shells not long now Hun till baba in ur arms xx

as for me I have my 20 wk scan on tue and we decided to find out what we are having if it's poss we not telling family and friends thow so keeping it to ourselfs but il tell u ladies of course.... I have a feeling it's a girl but I cud be in for a shock! It's my 2nd day with not being sick just hope it continues!!! Il pop by after my scan to update...

Take care all xxxx

Hi ladies!! :wave: hope everyone is well.
Nqs- I couldn't see anything on your tests but I'm on the iPod still so harder to zoom in enough without it getting blurry.. Sorry Hun! :hug:
xshell- nothing for me yet. :witch: not due for a few more days so fx'd still. Hope your scan goes well and to see some pics soon!!
Shells- hope you are well and had a good holiday season. Almost time for little bub to arrive!! :happydance:
giggles- welcome back! Hope you enjoyed the ntnp approach for awhile! Good luck for feb!!! :hug:
as for me, just waiting to see if the witch arrives or not. Will update you ladies with any info I get!!!!
Super:hugs2:

hello everyone!

good luck with scan 2moro xshell cant wait to find out what ya having :)

NQS - cant see anything obvious hun sorry :-(

giggles so please your gonna start the ttc journey again best of luck!

lilfrog - best of luck to you too hope you get ya bfp this month!!

As for me - just got back from a lil break to see the inlaws before bubba arrives, im absolutely huge now and everyone asks if its twins - very original lol i got no idea how im gonna do another 6 weeks of growing!!! feels theres no room in there as it is he is hurting me with every movement now lol have my growth scan 17th of feb and will likely be induced the following week! so 6 weeks - wow scary! cant wait to meet him now!

Oh and as for 4d pics im afriad we didnt have any 'decent' ones, bubs after 3 attempts didnt wanna play ball he obviously wants to keep his identity to himself till d-day!!!

Giggles it's lovely to hear from u and great news on actively ttc for feb x

as for me I have my 20 wk scan on tue and we decided to find out what we are having if it's poss we not telling family and friends thow so keeping it to ourselfs but il tell u ladies of course.... I have a feeling it's a girl but I cud be in for a shock! It's my 2nd day with not being sick just hope it continues!!! Il pop by after my scan to update...

Take care all xxxx

Whoooooo hooooooooooo so what you having? excited to hear from you! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! giggles- welcome back! Hope you enjoyed the ntnp approach for awhile! Good luck for feb!!! :hug:
as for me, just waiting to see if the witch arrives or not. Will update you ladies with any info I get!!!!
Super:hugs2:

Hope that :witch: stays away lilfrog!!
Thanks for the welcome back, ntnp was good, there was no presure on either of us. Thanks also for the Good Luck, hoping it happens sooner rather than later. :hugs:

hello everyone!

giggles so please your gonna start the ttc journey again best of luck!

As for me - just got back from a lil break to see the inlaws before bubba arrives, im absolutely huge now and everyone asks if its twins - very original lol i got no idea how im gonna do another 6 weeks of growing!!! feels theres no room in there as it is he is hurting me with every movement now lol have my growth scan 17th of feb and will likely be induced the following week! so 6 weeks - wow scary! cant wait to meet him now!

Oh and as for 4d pics im afriad we didnt have any 'decent' ones, bubs after 3 attempts didnt wanna play ball he obviously wants to keep his identity to himself till d-day!!!

OMG, you only have 6 weeks left? That has gone REALLY fast! :thumbup:

Scan went well yesterday but didn't find out the sex as baby had it's legs crossed as wouldn't turn so I have another scan on 25th to measure the spine and look at the lips as that wasn't possible so least get to see baby again and maybe find out!!!

Well the evil witch showed and early. Again. I guess it's not really early cause it was my normal lp but early cd wise. Oh well, maybe it was meant for feb?! Gl to those still waiting and to our mommy-to-be's. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!! :hugs:

Hi everyone :wave:

Lilfrog - I'm sorry the witch got you hunny, keep trying :thumbup:

Shells - wow I can't believe it's nearly time, good luck :happydance:

Xshell - sorry you didn't get your gender news :( but hopefully you will at the next scan, how exciting !!! :flower:

Giggles - welcome back, we missed you. Hope you had a nice rest whilst NTNP :hugs:

Is that everyone ??? :haha:

Well, as for me, the witch showed up 4 days ago, on time so there was probably nothing on those tests afterall. Unbenowns to me, this was my last attempt :cry:

However... I end my TTC journey on a high note...

I am going to be a grandmother :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

...what a crazy feeling that is !!! I will be attending my daughter's first scan next week. Not sure how many weeks she is - could be anywhere between 8 - 14 as she has very irregular periods. It wasn't planned or expected but we are both very excited. I will keep you all up-to-date on progress.

It's not what I was expecting when I started TTC but it's a very close second and I can't wait to see him or her in the summer.

I'm stopping TTC to be able to support my daughter fully and to concentrate on being the best grand-parent I can :wacko: I will be 38 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks nqs~! and you are going to make a wonderful granny!!! congrats to your whole family!! keep in touch and let us know how the pregnancy is going!! the end of your ttc journey is the beginning of something wonderful!

i hope everyone else is doing well.. almost time for our first thread baby to arrive!!:happydance:

as for me~ just preparing myself for some serious bding soon.. i think it's gonna be another early ov this cycle. on cd7 now and feeling the itch to bd so probably cd11 for ov again.. :shrug:

gl ladies!! love you all!! :hugs:

Hi NQS, bless you ... what a fantastic grandma you will make and I am sure baby will be spoilt. Enjoy having a grandbaby to coo over. You never know 'surprises' happen and you too could find yourself expecting :) - you never know.

Hey lilfrog, hope you are concentrating on bding :) get plenty of it done! Fingers crossed for you!

Me - I am looking forward to TTC again next month, wishing time away now! hehehe ... was out with my daughter and we saw a new born baby, oh my, this baby can't have been more than days old. I want one!!!!

Hugs to all.

fingers crossed giggles that your stay here wont be long.. welcome back to ttc and before you know it feburary will be here..

managed to dtd last night and hoping for another turn tonight. if i can keep it up maybe i can catch that tricky egg who comes whenever it feels like it.. sometimes cd11 sometimes cd14... :shrug:

hope everyone is having a wonderful week..:hugs:

NQS - HUGE congrats on becoming a grandma!!!! wow thats lovely news, im sorry you are ending your ttc journey but like you say its on a high note bless ya!!!....

Giggles and lilfrog good luck hunni'sxxx

Wow shells, I can't believe your already so far along!!! Only 42 more days give or take, and we will have the arrival of our first thread baby!!:happydance:
hope giggles and I can catch our :bfp:'s before you deliver!!
Hope everyone is well. Afm- I have managed to get dh to dtd three times this week!:winkwink: I hope it was enough!! Gl giggles I know we both might be testing soon!!
:hug: to you all and nqs, make sure you post scan pics of the grandbaby when you get them!!!

heheehe i know! will be more like 30 days though! i should be induced around 38 weeks i see my consultant 17th feb i will be 37+4 for a scan and meeting to decide what to do so not long at all now!!! :)

Hi ladies just poped by to update that I had another scan today and I'm having a girl! I'm realy happy as I was hoping for another girl ... Will update more soon

Hope everyones well and some more bfps on the horizon. Xx

yay congrats on your baby girl xshell!!

hope everyone is ok??.... my consultant and scan appointment has been changed to the 10th feb now as my consultant isnt working the 17th so i get to see bubba abit earlier and see what size he is!! eeek! he feels massive already i cant beleive i could be having my baby in 3-4 weeks if they decide to induce me! cant wait now though im so ready!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->