Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Wow shells I'm soo excited for you!!:happydance: hope you have everything ready!
Xshell-a lovely little girl!! That is just precious!:hugs:
giggles- hope your doing good and close to getting that :bfp:!
Nqs- hope the family is doing good and who knows maybe you can still get your lil miracle!! :friends:
As for me- just waiting out the tww:dohh:. hoping I caught the egg this time! Fingers crossed for everyone whether it's for good news at the dr or those sneaky bfp's!!
:hug:

Shells... good luck, this has been the quickest pregnancy ever (bet you dont feel the same though !!!)
Xshell... a girl :) big congratulations. Do you have any names yet ???
giggles... how you doing hunny ???
lilfrog... any news ???????????????????

Thought I would share first pic of my grand-child with you all...
10 weeks tomorrow :happydance:
100_2297.jpg
100_2296a.jpg

thanks guys, lol its not been that quick for me, mind you having said that this year has been quick, i cant beleive a year ago on the 10th feb was the day i lost my special angel lucas, its gonna be a emotional month with his birthday and this ones birthday!! mixed emotions..... ironically i also have my growth scan and consultant appointment on the 10th feb too, it was the 17th but they phoned me to say my consultant wasnt making it that day was i happy with another i said no! i do like my consultant so wanna stick to the same one and they now have put it on the 10th! bit spooky really.

NQS what a gorgeous grandchild you have growing away there :)))

Love the pics nqs!! I know it's too early to tell, but im going with team pink!!:winkwink:
shells- super hugs and remember everything happens for a reason. We're here if you need us!!
Giggles/xshell- how are you ladies getting on?
Afm- just waiting on the :witch:! I ov'd on cd11 again so my ticker is off by a few days. Guess we will see if she shows. Trying not to get my hopes up!:dohh:

Thanks girls... Lilfrog; I'm with you on team pink and, so far she will be called Madisen-Leigh :) (different to the usual spelling) xxx

Yes we have decided on a name we both like for our little girl it's kayleigh louise . Babys been kicking and moving about loads just lately!

Lilfrog any news yet ?

gorgeous names girls!!!

moved to the last box now on my ticker!! cant wait to see him thursday on the scan see how heavy this monsters gonna be!!!

Nope nothing yet but the witch is due tomorrow at the earliest. That's going with ov on cd11. Guess we will see. By the way, I love both names xshell and nqs!!
Shells- good luck at your scan and I hope everything turns out good! Soon and he's yours to hold and take home!!! :happydance:
I will update soon with my results and hopefully giggles will update soon too!!! :hugs:

CD 1... :cry: gutted again.... well good luck ladies. Onward I go to find my missing :bfp:
Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Hi ladies!

lilfrog im sorry your back on cd1 :-(

Well girls abit of news from me, i am going in friday to be induced! went for my scan on thursday and baby is fine, but he has low fluid, enough to keep him going abit longer (fully cooked 2moro thankfully) and said weds but i asked for friday just cuse my kids finish school friday and be easier to get a babysitter lol... hoping that he comes the same day but could be in a few days i will update you when i can :) if u check the march 11 board u might see my birth announcement as i have bump buddies. So just wanted to let u all know and wish me luck please!! :) xxx

Thinking of u shells

wishing u lots of luck and happiness bringing ur little boy into the world xxxxxxxxxxx

ohhhh so we have a boy and girl due on this thread, how cool is that!
I am now into my TWW! So fingers crossed :)

Lilfrog sending big hugs to you :hugs:

Nothing much to report back lol just been very busy these last few days lol

congrats shells!! friday will be here before you know it!! :happydance:
xshell~ hope things are good for you.:hugs:
giggles~ fingers crossed for your tww to end with a bfp!:winkwink:
nqs~ hope the grandbaby is doing good.. and your dd as well!!:thumbup:

as for me~ just waiting to ov again. starting to think i'm never going to get my bfp and should just give up.:cry: who knows. guess it couldnt hurt to keep trying. atleast the trying part is fun!:haha:

well best wishes all my lovely friends and happy valentines day!!:kiss:

ohhhh so we have a boy and girl due on this thread, how cool is that!
I am now into my TWW! So fingers crossed :)

Lilfrog sending big hugs to you :hugs:

Nothing much to report back lol just been very busy these last few days lol

Ohhhh!! The TWW!!! Oh Claire.. I'm so excited for you! FX'd.. I'm so looking forward to this journey you are on! Can't think of a better mum, honestly! I'll be stalking you... :hugs: I'll send a PM with the link to the kiddos website so you can see more pics. Much love! :kiss:

OMG... Shells, your having the baby today ?????????????????

can't wait to see pics :) BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any news on Shells?

Waiting here.

Hi Cat! Going to look at the photos now ... Maddie is so sweet, I need to get that parcel out to you real soon.

hmmmm... i thought for sure we would have heard something from shell's by now.. but then again, she's probably still at the hospital so it may be monday. i hope!!:happydance:

nothing to report girls, ive been sent home again... long story but very upset at the moment... back in again 2moro, just yet another hospital shortage and lack of care fingers crossed he comes in the next few days! x

awe bummer shells! :nope: well hopefully it will be soon.. guess the baby needs to cook a little longer!!

:wave: girls. hope everyone is well.

as for me, i think i'm done. :cry: i just cant take the heartache anymore. the only thing i can do now is leave it in gods hands and stop checking everything. stop worrying about what cd i'm on or when i might ov. :blush:
i will still be coming in here to support everyone since we have our first thread babies coming soon. and because everyone has always been so supportive to me. just wont be keeping track. as soon as the :witch: shows up again, the ticker comes down. if i happen to get my elusive bfp, i will definatly share the news and a new ticker will go up.
i love you all and wish you all the best!!:hugs:

lilfrog ((((((hugs)))))) im so sorry hunni

As for me no update still pregnant lol.... been a really really tough few days and lots of arguements with the hospital but hey ho hopefully he will be here soon, i have a bump buddy over on the march mummies board if you guys wanna take a nosey for updates on there

Lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->