Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

No kidding awkward. I wished I could have just said YEP we're expecting. BUT NO GO. I don't think I feel much like testing this month, but who knows that could very well change. 2 weeks is still a long time away. Jess are your cycles regular now?

hi ladies!

looks like im having yet another long arse cycle. cd41 and still nothing, ifeel like im getting nowhere. im not sure if im even ovulating. feel so rundown and deflated!

if af arrives im going to the docs to see whats wrong with me :(

if i was to go by my last cycle...my late af would arrive around valentines days!! woohooo lucky me!!

hope u girls get some good news soon. lots of babydust to you all xx

no my cycles are not regular, this is the longest one I have had in a while.
I'm thinking af will be here thursday. According to my phone app I'm already late. But according to my chat I'm only 12 dpo

I'm going to poas on friday if af doesn't arrive

yeah I know the feeling..I'm not feeling like testing either. Knowing my luck I will get a bfn and af for vday...

Babyd- that is so crazy that your cycles have gotten so long!! I'd check with your dr to see what is going on...it really could be that you just ov late....but you have been getting multiple positive opks right?

no my cycles are not regular, this is the longest one I have had in a while.
I'm thinking af will be here thursday. According to my phone app I'm already late. But according to my chat I'm only 12 dpo

I'm going to poas on friday if af doesn't arrive

AF for valentine's day...............BOOOOOOO!!!

That's when she's supposed to arrive for me too. And hubby and I are alone that night so DOUBLE BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess- for my phone app I've got 4 of them and they all give me different dates.. What one do u use?

Poas- know the feeling the sucky vday.. I never have good vdays so I guess I should be used to it

Jess- for my phone app I've got 4 of them and they all give me different dates.. What one do u use?

Poas- know the feeling the sucky vday.. I never have good vdays so I guess I should be used to it

I used woman log
And ff....because it thinks for me haha.

I can't wait for the end of the week! I want to poas so bad!
My boobs have been hurting so bad!

Jess long cycles due to cysts????

Sore huh? I always thought the first couple of weeks it is impossible to have symptoms, but the last 2 times I tested pos, I was tender and I was a little on the sensitive side. In fact I joked with my sister last time that judging from my tears maybe I was knocked up. Emotional enough for others to notice a change as well. I was also emotional just before I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter. I guess I am sensitive to changing hormone levels! So maybe this soreness of yours is a good thing. We can only hope.

Yes its prob from cysts, but I haven't had one this cycle. I had one last cycle though.

Its a word kind of hurt, like more on the sides able they feel full, like my glands are swollen or something.
plus I'm super emotional as well.
OH and I watched the movie "the help" and I cried like 3 times during the movie lol

I just got back from the dollar store, I got 3 of them to hold me over until friday, when I'll use my last frer

Hmmm never tried women log.. All of my apps are majorly messed because of my freakishly long cycles that ended up in bfp then loss.. Some ones says I have a 28 day cycle one says 30 one says 32 and the last one says 52 lol .. I'm generally in between 30 to 32 days ..

Sore boobs is a great sign!! Right before my bfps I've been emotional and had one large cystic zit somewhere on my face..

Does anyone else get mid cycle acne?? I feel like I can't win!! I get one week of almost clear skin a cycle.. Then I get acne at ov time and just as it starts to clear I get af acne!!

My longest cycle was about 42 days since ttc, but if I remember correctly I had a 54 day cycle before OH and I started ttc, I've always payed attention to my cycles, their so screwed up lol

Yeah I'm going to test tomorrow morning.
I bought those dollar store tests because I know I'll break down and use the only FRER ok have left and AF will arrive tomorrow lol just my luck!

Lol I always use the dollar store ones too.. I hate wasting money on the frer for af to show up..

Well its a bfn but af still hasn't arrived!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-02-01081513.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->