Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Ah crap!!!! Sorry to hear of the afs. Lyns--good that you're going to the doc. What is up with these cycles? And cripes mine is textbook perfect like they taught us in school, so how come I can't just get knocked up and stay that way? I'm grumpy and OH and I had a most major fight this week. I would just like to curl up and eat junk food.

:hugs: cycle buddies

Yes its me Icca19, I did change my screen name. I was off line for a little bit and when I went to log back on it wouldn't let me , so I made a new acount :)

Poas- oh and I have been fighting too :( it sucks!!
My cycles aren't really text book but usually 30-32 days with the exception of 2 cycles close to 60 days

oh lol I new I wasn't crazy!! I've been trying to follow up on all the ladies I used to chat w/! I'm glad u have a journal so I can read up! :)

POAS :hugs: hooe you get to making up soon :hugs:

It tok me about a day or two to find you ladies again :hugs: I'm sohappy to be back!

So....I'm thinking about taking soy this cycle
What to do you girls think? Any suggestions on dosage??

Happy to have you back jess!! It was a quiet few weeks on here...no body was talking really...

Sorry I'm no help with soy...never taken it and never really researched it...what is it supposed to do?

Yeah I haven't really looked into soy either.......Please enlighten us!!!!!!

OH and I have been a lot better since we had a big blow up. Sometimes I guess things just buildup and you have to clear the air. At least it happened just AFTER I ov'd and not before LOL!!!!

lol POAS good to hear you and oh are all good..ours happened just after too... we never really did have a big blow up, it was more or less just frusterated with each other and kind of staying clear of each other for the night. We are fine now though..just both under a lot of stress right now.

Well ladies.. I got home tonight and there was a message from my ob office saying that they wanted me to call them.. Not sure why as the last time I talked to her I thought she said I didn't have to come back until I was preg :shrug: unfortunetly they were only in the office until noon today so I have to wait until Monday to find out :(

:huh::huh:Hmmmm? Let us know what you find out today.

I myself had a waste of a weekend. I was in bed the whole time with a cold and afraid to take anything JUST IN CASE. I had so much hot water with honey and lemon that I could have floated away.

Well ladies.. I got home tonight and there was a message from my ob office saying that they wanted me to call them.. Not sure why as the last time I talked to her I thought she said I didn't have to come back until I was preg :shrug: unfortunetly they were only in the office until noon today so I have to wait until Monday to find out :(

everything ok hun?

poas - hope your feeling better today? xx

Well apparently after my ectopic my blood had shown antibodies from the pregnancy in it.. They are sending me for blood work to see if the rhoghan shot worked.. Just to explain a little more clear.. I have a- blood so if the baby has b blood I can get very sick if our blood mixes .. Also my body could reject the pregnancy because of my blood type..

Also on a different not.. I'm either having ov spotting ( and I didnt ov when I thought) or I have ib spotting or af is starting early

I am RH neg as well. I did not receive the shots when I had my daughter (long story). I was always worried about being sensitized. If you are sensitized, it will matter what the levels are in your blood (and they can go down over time, so it may be more serious now, but become less so). Even if your levels are high, not all pregnancies get rejected although sometimes babies need a blood transfusion. Just remember it wasn't long ago that they had no shot to combat antibodies so, take it one step at a time. I hope you get good news though and the Rhogan worked. It usually works like a charm and I imagine this blood work was done before the Rhogan or before it had time to fight off the anitbodies!!!! Keep us updated. We need to look out for you girl.

Crawled into bed @ 730 yesterday but got absolutely no sleep all night. It doesn't help that I'm uber paranoid and refuse to take anything in case I'm preggo. After all this was a good month of trying so................who knows.

Linsey-what's up with you????? (I wish I had your full head of hair, my hair is fine and wimpy).

Wow poas.. Your so educated on this.. Lol other then antibodies .. I knew nothing about it or how it worked.. All I really knew is that I needed the shot and that could have been one of the many reasons for my first loss!!

I'll keep you ladies posted!! My spotting has stopped!! I don't think I'll hold out to v day to test like I planned

Oh wow!! I'm sure I'll be leaning on you for answers lol.. If I am preg now.. Would that effect the blood work they just did? I had spotting yesterday

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/875405-possible-ib-spotting-test.html

Just a fun poll lol .. Figured id get opinions from others :) feel free to vote.. I'm going to try really hard to hold off to the most common poll date!

Hey girls how is everyone?,
Sorry I have been away for a couple days, I've been super crazy busy at work. it's getting close to valentines day and I work at a jewelry store lol

Wow skeet that sounds like it could be ib!!!

Skeet-If you have spotting early enough in a pregnancy it does nothing to the bloodwork since your baby has not established any blood circulation yet. So before you get a BFP it's no worries. It doesn't take long after though for baby to start developing blood cells. Whenever there is bleeding with a pregnancy, it's hard to know what blood is going where. So if baby's blood cells (containing the anitgen) get into your bloodstream that's when the problems start. Your body does not like this unknown stranger (antigen) so it thinks it could be something harmful like a virus and goes into attack and destroy mode takes a bit of work though because it needs to construct antibodies. Your body has memory for things like this (reason why people only get chicken pox once). It remembers that "BAD ITEM" and if it encounters it again it can attack MUCH MUCH faster with the Antibodies that it has previously developed. That's why it's usually the next pregnancy they have to watch closer. So if they find antibodies in your blood they will monitor those levels constantly so that they don't attack too many of babies blood cells. Your immune system is doing what it's designed to do but nobody ever told it that those antigens belong to a wanted and welcome living thing as opposed to a virus. So to answer your question recent bloodwork would be based on your ectopic but if you are currently pregnant it's probably way too early for the 2 to have anything to do with eachother. People can have multiple miscarriages and then discover this is what's happening but it happens once you KNOW you are pregnant because again it can only happen if fetal blood cells have already been produced.

It sometimes sounds like doom and gloom but I have seen many women have babies even if they have developed antibodies. Sometimes baby has some mild anaemia, sometimes they need a little extra help. Each situation is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->