Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

hey girlies :)

i had a good new years, it was my sister in laws 30th so we had a massive party at my brother for the new years for both ..was about 35 people there and there kids so was sucha live party :)

how is everyone doing?

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm doing good!! I think af might make an early arrival though.. I've been moody and have some cramps :(

Well due to previous cycles looks like af could show her face anywhere between tomorrow and wed .. Lol or like previous cycles a month from now lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Oh and I went to the movies on Saturday and watched the second Sherlock Holmes movie!!

Hey where is everyone? I have not been on much lately. Busy over the holidays and such. Skeet-how was Sherlock Holmes? The first one was mine and my hubby's first date! So we of course have to see the second one. I finally saw The Help. Really good. Hope everyone is doing A-OK!

Yeah!!! Someone to talk to :happydance:
How you doing!!!! It's been a very lonely tww over here!! Sherlock Holmes was good!!! Oh and I went to see the first one together as well!

How far along are you now? Have a scan yet??

ttcing again actually. They just don't seem to stick. We've been doing good though. Gotta go see that Sherlock Holmes.

Aww no!!! Damn it!! So sorry :hugs: has your dr checked your progesterone levels yet?

I totally empathize the whole not sticking thing.. So frusterating :(

Aww no!!! Damn it!! So sorry :hugs: has your dr checked your progesterone levels yet?

I totally empathize the whole not sticking thing.. So frusterating :(

have to go see my doctor, but she works very part time and is difficult to get into right now.

Hopefully your dr can get you some answers.. I know in Ontario after 2 mc they will send you for testing... Unfortunetly for me because one was mc and one was ectopic it doesn't count :shrug: I know that my in has started testing my progesterone last preg and she did it for my mc and said both times it was low so now if I get preg I see her right away and she will put me on hormone supplements ...

I hope you get your sticky bean really soon ... As of today I'm back in cd 1 :(

Ahh shazaam. I hate cd1.

I have heard mixed things about treating low progesterone. I've read a few places where it says taking progesterone doesn't help. Makes me wonder then, WHY DO THEY BOTHER. There is way too much conflicting info out there!

Oh I agree!! I stopped googling stuff because it was driving me mad!! Im just trying to take it one day at a time now.. Figure my mom lost a lot of pregnancies before me.. She even adopted my bro figuring she couldn't get pregnant then had me.. So I guess miracles can happen

Hey Ladies, Happy New Year!!! I'm not all that happy, I feel like this is never gonna happen for me. My cycle was a bit messed up this past month, I ovulated real late but I put that down to the excesses of Christmas... my god I put on a stone!!! :dohh: I got my period now anyway. I been on a strict healthy diet with lots of a exercise so hopefully being much healthier might give me a better chance? I can only hope I guess.

Where is everyone else??

Hey Ladies, Happy New Year!!! I'm not all that happy, I feel like this is never gonna happen for me. My cycle was a bit messed up this past month, I ovulated real late but I put that down to the excesses of Christmas... my god I put on a stone!!! :dohh: I got my period now anyway. I been on a strict healthy diet with lots of a exercise so hopefully being much healthier might give me a better chance? I can only hope I guess.

Where is everyone else??

hey hun. sorry you had a crap couple of months. try not to feel alone though..i ovulated late last month to. my cycle went up to cd54 longest ever.

lets hope this cycle is a much better one for us both xx

It's been kind of quiet here... I just had af and an waiting to ov now.. I have the same feeling you do.. As of right now I'm not even making extra effort for oh and I to bd.. I usually try to jump him a lot all of the time so that he has no clue when I o.. Maybe it's just the January blues :shrug:

hey hun. sorry you had a crap couple of months. try not to feel alone though..i ovulated late last month to. my cycle went up to cd54 longest ever.

lets hope this cycle is a much better one for us both xx

Cheers darlin! Ur lil one is so cute he must help you feel better! He looks so like you xx

It's been kind of quiet here... I just had af and an waiting to ov now.. I have the same feeling you do.. As of right now I'm not even making extra effort for oh and I to bd.. I usually try to jump him a lot all of the time so that he has no clue when I o.. Maybe it's just the January blues :shrug:

I think you're right. I usually like to go into the New Year with the changes I want to make, proper new starts for things you know? But I haven't got any control over this. I feel like I have this real air of desperation about me which just isn't attractive and I've even stopped enjoying sex. I feel all broken and unwomanly because I can't just look at a man and get pregnant like everyone else seems to be able to (I know you lot are all in the same boat I mean everyone around me who's on their millionth kid and wasn't even trying). :nope:

I'm gonna stop wallowing now lol

Ugh I agree.. I feel like every time I look around someone else is preg!! I'm almost at the point of just giving up.. On valentines day it will be a year since I started my first mc.. So February will be 1 year ttc.. So frusterating. Atleast we have here that we can support each other .

Babyd- holly crap!!! That's a long cycle!! Where are u at in ur cycle now??

Heya Skeet hunni

Bad New this side: I'm not going to be around much because OH and I have split up. :(

We obviously don't want the same things in life so we just quit and I realise from how easy it was to go our separate ways that he never made any sort of commitment to me. I now feel extremely lucky that I never fell pregnant when we were trying as his heart would not have been truly in it and when I bring a baby into the world I want both its parents to be equally enthusiastic about it!! I believe I deserve that and any child of mine deserves that!!!

I hope one day I will be back here with someone who wants this with me but that wont be for a while: I am going to concentrate on me now instead of putting a man first in everything I do when I get nothing back. Bitter much?! lol no I am honestly happy that I have realised before I waste any more years of my life. By the time I come back to TTC I expect you lot to be on your 2nd or 3rd babies OK!!!

One of the saddest things about splitting up with OH is that I now have no reason to come on B&B and chat to you lot. You have been great friends in this adventure!! I will probably still stalk you all a lil bit lol xxxxxxxxx

All my love and tonnes of baby dust

Jen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"