Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I myself broke down and tested today 9or 10dpo. BFN. I'm having one of those feeling likes it's never going to happen pity parties. Need to go home and eat a pound of bacon.

Aww so sorry poas :( :hugs: it's still easly though

Should I contact my ob and let her know I'm spotting.. Af isn't due until Sunday?

not if AF isn't due yet (provided you have a reasonably regular cycle). It would be different if you thought you could have already been pregnant for many weeks. However I always tell my patients if it's something that will be haunting you all day and keeps you obsessing then you should call the ob. After all they are the experts so it feels much more reassuring to hear what they have to say and then not have to constantly worry. That's why they get paid the big bucks.

Well the spotting has stopped pretty much.. Took a test today and it was bfn.. I'll test again on Monday if af doesn't show up.. Is it possible that I could spot if I ovulated out of the side that had surgery on it??

I wouldn't rule that out, but not entirely sure. There are soooooo many reasons that women can spot. It is so hard to say. I never ever used to notice any spotting throughout my cycle then one month things change. Now it isn't uncommon for me to have light spotting from 10dpo until AF. The first time it happened I thought for sure IB since I had that with my daughter. Now 8 months later I just realize, that's what my body does now. Time only tells. That being said I got spotting yesterday and today so I'm thinking I am probably out this month. Seems to be the normal pattern.

Lol .. God played a cruel trick when he invented our bodies!! :haha:

No kidding!

Well as I thought AF showed (2 days early). I never have a cycle shorter than 28 days. This is a first. If anything my cycle is 1 or 2 days longer, not shorter. So I guess on to March!!!!

Skeet any more spotting? Anything new?

Baby and Jess--How are things coming along on your end?

Awww so sorry poas.. Well nothing to report here.. No more spotting.. Still af cramps and bfn yesterday mid day.. It af isn't here tomorrow morning I will test

How many dpo are you?
Did your chart roll over skeet?

I'm good here, just waiting to O..... I'm not going to opk this cycle, just going to bd and temp
This is my first cycle ttc and not opk

I'm officially 2 days late.. So about 15 dpo.. Got a bfn this morning so maybe that spotting was my period :shrug:

hmmm curious stuff. Couldn't we just be born with little monitors that pop up (like a butterball turkey). One could pop up for ovulation. Another could pop up for a BFP. It would be much easier on us!!!

OMG that would be amazing!!!! It would make life so much easier and a lot less stressful!!..Everytime I plan on having a relaxing ttc month, something messes up in my body and I get all confused and stressed out again!!

I know what you mean. There have been a couple of times when I thought sure thing and yet the 2 times I got a BFP it's when I thought slim chance. Maybe I SHOULD stop trying, I'll get pregnant immediately!!!!

Thats usually what most people say the key is!! I just ordered 50 Ic's for 48 dollars...sick of spending a ton of money on frers

Lol you girls are too funny

Sorry about your bfn skeet

Thanks Jess.. Still no sign of af.. I wonder if this will be one of my 60 day cycles..

Jess I guess work will be quite now.

Noone ever buys jewellry. Ho hum.

I did get a wicked box of chocolates though!!!!!

I got a vday text...and a kiss and a bfn!!! LOL i just love Vday!!! <----pure sarcasm

Its was s busy today at work! I didn't have a chance to rest

I got a dozen of chocolate covered strawberries from a local chocolate factory....$20 a dozen!....totally worth it though lol

Oh skeet I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"