Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey girls
Well I tested last night and this am with some dollar store tests and thus is what I got....
This is this mornings test
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-02-28080529.jpg[/IMG]

And here is last nights
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-02-27224435.jpg[/IMG]

Lindsey maybe your pooping out multiple eggs!
My sis in law had a 3 day long surge when she got pregnant with the twins

oh jess i see something on the top one! what dpo are you again? this is looking good i defo see a line :happydance:

Lindsey maybe your pooping out multiple eggs!
My sis in law had a 3 day long surge when she got pregnant with the twins

really? eek :wacko:

Jess- I see something on the first test!!! Hopefully it's the start of your :bfp:!!!

Lyns- good possibility of being super fertile!!! Hopefully this is your month!!

Afm- got some bd in on Sunday with quiet hopes of oving.. Today I got ewcm .. So chances are I'm oving now or soon.. I know it's only tues but if I ov tomorrow then my chances have dropped :( oh and I are talking about moving to a more central place for us as right now he doesn't even come home during the week.. He's staying at his parents house in the city .. He's has me looking at houses all week

Thanks girls :hugs:
I'm 11dpo today

:happydance: let's hope you catch that eggy skeet!! Your chances seem good!!

i agree defo still got a chance there skeet. where u are living now is it rented or do you own it? how far away from the city are you? that must be so hard not seeing him most of the week.....i know its not much but you have us :) xx

jess - 11dpo ohh you are looking very good hun...cant wait to see tomorrows test :)

ive been getting pains for the last couple of days well ever since i o'v 4 days ago..so hopefully this is a good sign as well. dont want to get my hopes up xx

We rent right now and we live just over an hour from the city..on good traffic and weather days. and since his parents live fairly close to his work it makes it easy for him to stay there...I drive over about an hour to work aswell, but i dont head to the city so my drive is really nice and very predictable...We are thinking of just moving closer to the highway so its only about a 30 min drive for him and it will cut time off mine too...I'm really happy I have you ladies...it would make everything so much harder if I didnt

Hello smiling!! Long time no talk!!! How are things going?

Hello smiling!! Long time no talk!!! How are things going?

good good good. Bermuda College is on mid-term break right now from Feb.27-Mar.2 and i got all "A" so thus far I am super great! i've only have three classes to finish to complete my program so i am doing two now and one in Sept. i've been in my books everyday to make sure the brain is keeping focus:haha: i am not much of a stalker lately so i was popping my head in to say hello to everyone.

:hi:so glad to see everything is good with you smiling

Congrats on the A's!!! So glad to hear everything is going well!! Enjoy your break!!

Well girls here is todays negative...

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-02-29064826.jpg[/IMG]

Aww boo!! I thought for sure I saw something on yesterday's!! It's still early !! Sending lots of :dust:

oh i thought there was going to be another line. not giving up on you yet hun. got my fingers crossed for you xx

smiling - hope you and hubby are well. glad to see you in here. sounds like life is a bit busy busy for you atm. congrats on getting all "A" thats super doper great..well done you :) xx

afm - my opks arnt as dark as yesterday and my ic is bfn..but im only 5dpo soo way to early

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/9f4ebc88.jpg

xx

stupid bfns. I was given false hope on that one picture, as I'm sure you were. Maube you had more concentrated in your urine then. Let's hope that's the case and so we will see a BFP yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->