Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

So glad to hear you finally have an end to such a long cycle!
:hugs: I hope your appointment goes well on the 18th
How big are your cysts?

I have a cyst on my right ovary due to the pregnancy, its almost 7cm! It looks like my bladder on the screen! Its so big and painful but they can't do anything about it

I also have a little bleed above my gestational sac, the dr says not to worry about it and that itscommon but its hard not to, ya know.
I have a scan in an hour so ill be back with some updates!

oh good luck with the scan..pray that all goes well jess :thumbup: definitely let us no when u get back xx

im not sure how big they are but atm there really painful and hurting alot. i thought it could be pregnancy you know beany getting comfy but my temp dropped today and my blood test come back from monday my progtesterone levels are 19.9 and not pregnant. so i no its definitley the cyst thats causing the pain.

do you think i should go to hospital as i cant just got see my doctors? or just wait it out till the 18th? :wacko: xx

If your in pain lyns I'd just go to the hospital. The 18th is a long way away when your living in pain.

As for the bc.. I have to wait for this cycle to end.. I'm currently on cd 45 .. I finally ovd last weekend so I have atleast a week until af arrives. I also think that my right tube is damaged as I usually have one long cycle, then one normal and that didn't happen until after my ectopic.
I will make my decision by next weekend .. I think I'll only stay on for a month or so. The house is a little bit closer to the city and oh will be home every night :) it will be nice to know he's home safe every night even if I only get to share a bed with him for 2hrs

Def agree! If your in pain go get checked out. At least they can help make you comfortable until the 18th

Skeet that might be so, have you asked your doc about your tube being damanged?
That's wonderful you and your dh get to spend a lot more time/every night together

I can't wait til my dh goes on 1st shift when the baby gets here!

Oh baby is doing great! Measuring at 6weeks 5 days today.
My due date changed by a day, its jan 18th (the day before my b day!)
My cyst hasn't grown but it hasn't shrank, so its still 6.5cm :-(
And the bleed is gone! :happydance:
Here's a pic!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/D566BB98-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Aww Jess!! That is amazing!! Such a beautiful pic!! Did u get to hear the hb?

I'm going to make an appt with my dr next month and talk to him about what his going on..

Hi Ladies!!!

I wanted to share this with you!!! Please let it stick!!

Jess: how is your pregnancy going??

Lynsey: Have you gotten any answers yet??

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
OMG!! Yey!! I'm so happy for you!!
How are you feeling!
When is your due date?

I'm doing good. Just had my 12week scan Thursday, little bean was bouncing around everywhere! It was so cute :) DH and my DS were there too, they enjoyed seeing it
I can't believe I'm almost out of my 1st trimester already! It def seemed like it flew by (lol I say that now)
I actually had it pretty easy, not a bunch of symptoms at all....guess I'm lucky :)

If I go by my lmp i'm due on March 13th if I go by ovulation I'm due on the 18th. I've been pretty good, just tired. the past few days i've been a but nauseous between that and the tiredness that is why I tested. I thought I was originally just tired from the move did actually expect the test to be positive. I originally used an ic thinkinh oh well I have 50 of them anyways.

So glad to hear that your little bean was bouncing around!! I'm sure DS and DH loved it!!!
You were really lucky to have no symptoms!! To think we go crazy symptom spotting all the time then end up pregnant with no symptoms!! :haha:

Wow isn't it weird how we both got our bfps when we moved!? Lol
Guess taking our minds off of ttc and moving helped!

oh wow congrats skeet..thats brilliant news. :happydance: :happydance:

congrats sooo soo happy for you!!

jess...awww 12 weeks already..how quick is this going! glad everything is going well for you :hugs:

afm..i literally just got back from greece...my brother got married out there. was beautiful. if you click on my journal you can see the photos etc. I'm currently 7 dpo not sure if i got a line or not...waiting for bloods monday and to test again tomorrow. trying not to get my hopes up for the evap lines..but we shall see!!

heres the test...

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Personal/85f4414a.jpg

didnt another test this afternoon to see if the afternoon wee was better and it wasnt..hardly nothing there.

you never know i might be joining you girls :) fingers crossed!!

congrats again skeet...praying for a sticky xxx

OMG I see that line!!! I think it may be your :bfp: !! This is your first round of clomid right???!!!

Your pics are amazing!! You look so beautiful!! lol I will admit I was creeping them on fb earlier!! :haha:

I know I shouldn't still be hanging around this thread but I've been wishing you ladies well these past few months. I didn't like to comment, but was so thrilled to see Jess got her BFP, now Skeet, & Lyns I can definitely see a second line on your test! I have my fingers crossed for all of you. Best wishes, Zoe Xx

Thanks skellron!! And you are always welcome!! WOW I cant believe you only have 41 days left!!! How are you feeling??

Ah thanks! I know I can't believe how little time I have left! Altho this pregnancy has been quite tough, I've suffered with hyperemesis throughout, so it's not flown by, but starting to feel really real & exciting now! The nursery is ready & I finish work for maternity leave soon!

OMG I see that line!!! I think it may be your :bfp: !! This is your first round of clomid right???!!!

Your pics are amazing!! You look so beautiful!! lol I will admit I was creeping them on fb earlier!! :haha:

No Hun this is my second month with clomid. Cos I've had such long arse cycles it's taken 4 months just to take my second dose. Mad eh!!

Hopefully something will show tomorrow and my blood Monday will be positive :) then we can be bumpbuddies as well :)

Hi skell... You always welcome. Not long to go hope u have been ok xx
What dpo are you? Xx

Ah thanks! I know I can't believe how little time I have left! Altho this pregnancy has been quite tough, I've suffered with hyperemesis throughout, so it's not flown by, but starting to feel really real & exciting now! The nursery is ready & I finish work for maternity leave soon!

Oh wow that sounds tough... hopefully you have a safe and easy delivery!! Do you know what you are having?

No Hun this is my second month with clomid. Cos I've had such long arse cycles it's taken 4 months just to take my second dose. Mad eh!!

Hopefully something will show tomorrow and my blood Monday will be positive :) then we can be bumpbuddies as well :)

Hi skell... You always welcome. Not long to go hope u have been ok xx
What dpo are you? Xx

Omg that is crazy!! I figured clomid would make your cycles a little more regular. I really hope your bloods are positive...that line looks good to me!! I would love to be bump buddies with you!! We've gone through so much together!! I'm 12 dpo today...got my + yesterday at 11 dpo but I think I may of gotten it earlier. I've been feeling crappy all week. My lines for 11 dpo were pretty dark...I'll post it below. I took a cheapie again today and the line was a little darker

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2

Oh wow that sounds tough... hopefully you have a safe and easy delivery!! Do you know what you are having?

It hasn't been easy, but worth every second! No we've stayed team yellow & I really have no idea! Will be delighted either way!

So exciting!! You will have to pop on a d let us know what you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->