Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

OMG lyns I def see a line on both, but your 7dpo on is no questions about it positive!
Ill be stalking for sure tomorrow!

Skell that's so exciting you waiting to find out the sex!
Please let us know what your having!

I'm counting down the days until I get to find out! Lol I think it wil be smetime in august, my dr prob won't until sept
I have a strong feeling its a girl, I've had it since the day I got my bfp.
I guess only time will tell though

Oh good lines skeet. really hope this is going to be a good 9 months for you..sticky bean xx

whens your appointment jess? they say first instinks are mostly the correct one.

tested this morning and dont think theres nothng there!! i dont get how i can get lines on the frer test though....boo!!!

8 dpo...

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Personal/9b0c601f.jpg

Idk I see a hint of something there!!
When I was doing dollar store cheapies ( same as ic) I had a barely there questionable line. But the frers showed a line way better. It was weird how one test I was questioning it and the other I was like...I'm prego!
I didn't start getting most of anything until about 9dpo

I'm going to be stalking :) I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Howare you feeling? Any symptoms?

Can you tweak it?
I don't know how :-( or else I would

Lyns- I think I see a line!! I've had hard to see ones on cheapies before and good ones on frer.. Hopefully your bloods come back good!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Jess- I bet you are having a girl if that is your instinct.. What has the hb been?

Lol I think I'm going to keep doing my ics ( I have a ton of them) until I get to the dr to keep reassuring myself!! It's so hard !!!

its so bloody hard, the frer yesterday had lines but the ic had hardly nothing! its so scary...im dreading getting my bloods tomorrow. i think i will cry if they come back neg. all this time seeing lines and not positive...playing mind games! so dreading it. this afternoon test was the same..and now im scared even more to get my blood results back!!

how cool would it be. me you and jess all together.. it would be so great xx

you can tweak it on there jess xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images39073

ive got ovulation pains..but i dont no if thats the cyst or actual eggy getting comfy :shrug:

feeling tired alot more and hungry even tho i just eaten :shrug:

its all bloody mental tho isnt it lol

oh im so scared to ring them tomorrow!! could 6dpo be to early for bloods? xx

it wont let us look on that link lyns!! you have to find it in the photo gallerie. I just posted mine on there.. LOL I want to use my frer today just to reassure myself again!

I really hope that you get your :bfp: with us lyns..it would be amazing to have all of us together!!! We've all had such a long journey together as is. I really did see something on those tests so maybe its just too early for it to get darker.

just reading and lots of people are saying that bloods at 6dpo is way to early so its a good chance it will come back negative arghhhhh!!

whats about now?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test35901

not that im getting ahead of my self just curious lol

Estimated Due Date

March 23, 2013 .

really hope tomorrows test come back with something. waiting till 12 will be so long!! hopefully i will get some test in the post tomorrow too :) xx

I hope so too lyns..

I"m freaking myself out!! I keep taking tests and they are lighter today!! Ohhh please, please please stick bean!!!

:hugs: I'm sure everything is alright, try not to stress

Even after I got my bfp with a frer I continued to test and use up all the hpts I had, which was a couple more frers and dollar store cheapies and I stressed over the darkness of lines, which didn't change much (until I ran out)

Do you have a doctors apointment scheduled yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->