Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

No :( I called friday but they were closed.. I'm going to call back first thing tomorrow morning

Good Morning Ladies !! I took a test today and it was much better then yesterday!! Guess I just drank too much yesterday :)

Attachments

• IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
:happydance: yey that test looks wonderful skeet! And I'm sure you feel 10x better today!
Is your DH supr excited too?!

Lyns how are you holding up?
Do you have another test to post? Are your frers here yet?! :)

Hey Jess.. I feel 20x better today.. I just went in to see ob, they sent me for betta, I get an early ultra sound next Tuesday to make sure bean is in the right spot, and she's started me on progesterone. Oh is a little excited, but doesn't want to get too excited Yet as we have been let down so many times. Ob also told me no sports, or anything active until we see how things are going. She said to rest lots and not over exert myself :)

wicked..your test today is alot lot darker :happydance::happydance: see nothing to worrie about silly :hugs:

when have u got your next appointment with the booking mw?

jess...no joy on the bloods, think it was taken way to early 5/6 dpo im sure wouldnt show nothing on my progesterone let alown my beta. will get a frer tomorrow then get bloods taken either on friday my doctors appointment or monday morning xx

Skeet it will be nice to just relax for a while and take things easy lol hey at least it gives you an excuse for not doing any work around the house :)

Lyns I hope everything turns out great for you! Ill be keeping you in my prayers :hugs:
Still excited to se your tests though I really think your prego its just too early to tell!

Thanks lyns!! I totally agree it was just too early.. Looking forward to seeing your tests!! Lol I wish you were closer I have around 50 ics left still!!

I plan on relaxing as much as possible.. I am going to have to do some stuff though, I'm hosting a bachelorette party friday at my place and I still have a bunch of unpacking to do.

its hard to do anything being newly prego with the extreme fatigue lol
I had got my bfp a little more than a week after we moved. I wanted to do SO much but I was SO tired and couldn't do much of anything without being totally exhausted 20 minutes into anything lol

thanks girls. just dont no what to think or do. after my results today from the docs i'm almost negative...its just the old frer testing keeping me in it. want be long till i pop out and get a test!! really really pray to god that it come back with 2 lines!!

oh listen to you two..all tired and cant do much lol just try and do little things here and there jess. dont do to much tho..you both need to take it easy xx

I really hope this is your month lyns.. 6dpo is really early. I can't wait to see your tests.

The exhaustion is the only thing that convinced me to test.. I had to keep sitting down or taking naps through out the day!

Well I'm officially upset again :( I went to fill my prescription for my progesterone cream and it's $850 a month!! I have benefits but I have to pay up front first, then submit receipts.. I can't afford that :( I called the ob office and waiting for her to call me back .. If there is nothing else I guess I'll just hope and pray my progesterone does alright

Skeet I had the same thing happen.
Call every pharmacy and see who is the cheapest.

I'm susposed to stop the progesterone on thusday (I take 2 susposatories a day) and starting yesterday I just did one.
Figured id slowly stop instead of all at once, ya know

Did you have your levels checked? Like were they low or are they only doing it as a precaution?

They are doing it as a precaution because my levels were low in my previous losses.. I found an amazing pharmacist that gave me 2 weeks supply and the receipt for the full batch to submit..and I just pay him off when the money comes in :)

Oh yey that's great! I'm so glad you figured something out! :)

Right! I've been stalking like crazy! Lol

Love your new ticker!!! :)

Thanks!! I keep trying different ones!! lol i copied you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->