Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks everyone- I know people kept saying just try not to think about ttc but I guess it really does work :baby: Don't know how I managed not to ask about the sex but now I'm analysing what the woman said. Driving DH crazy by asking 'did you hear her say 'h'es got a lovely heartbeat'?' Oh well, plenty more weeks to ponder. It's really saving me loads of money cos I can't buy pink and I can't buy blue :shrug: ....... maybe I'll just buy both :happydance:

I'm feeling well thanks, I've taken annual leave for these last few weeks as I was struggling to be useful at work - can't believe I only have a month to go!
Good luck with ur scans tomorrow & ur blood test results, I'll be checking in on ur progress Xx

Thanks!! I will update you ladies as soon as I know anything..I'm not expecting much from the scans though

Just got back from my u/s...the tech originally told me that she would not be allowed to tell me anything because I'm still so early. We had a very relaxed converstation through out the whole thing and she was asking me about my previous losses. At the end of the u/s she told me I was not allowed to tell my dr that she said anything, but she could see the beginning of a baby in my uterus!! She told me that she is sure that she will probably see me in a week or 2 for a follow up scan and that she would be able to share a lot more with me at that point. I was so happy that she reassured me that it was not ectopic that i actually cried!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: yey skeet I'm so happy for you!! Did you get a pic?
Did you get your blood results back today too!?

She didn't give me a pic.. I'll get one the next time.. Just got my bloods.. They went from 259 to 4914!! :happydance:

Thanks!! I go see my ob on Tuesday and I'm sure she will send me for another scan.. I will ask for a pic!! I need one to show my oh to make it real for him..

:hugs: I'm sure everything will be great!
Can't wait to see your pic!

I can't wait to see the pic!! I didn't even get to see what the screen looked like!

Really :-( that sucks
idk what id do if I couldn't see the screen! Id def ask to see, maybe more like demand lol

Well the last was super nice and originally told me there would be nothing to see.. Kind of hoping my ob has a copy of it when I go see her Tuesday and I'll ask her if I can look at it..

To be honest I was so afraid of nothing being there that I didn't want to look.. I was happy she talked to me most the time and kept me relaxed

Oh skeet I'm so happy your scan went well. I'm glad the tech was nice enough to give you some reassurance. Well I will give some hope for the future. All of a sudden morning sickness is gone and appetite is back. Hopefully this phase will not last long for you. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

I have a gender date! Aug 17th!
I'm SO SO SO excited!

Thanks poas!! I was so nervous!!

Jess that is so exciting!! You will have to tell us as soon as you know!!

HEY can i join to,on my 2ww already.and 6dpo.The pressure is intense.I expect to miss my period on July 28th.Ive been having symptoms that are driving me crazy,or am i going crazy looking for a symptom? Lol.I hope my bfp is on the way.send angel dust please everyone.

Yes I will tell you girls as soon as find out :)
I find out on a Friday, and its right before my DSs birthday. We're having a double party for her and my nephew. Their birthdays are just days appart so the bI.g party will be packed full of family and frilnds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->