Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Holy crap. I haven't been around for a while here and I see there are all kinds of changes. How have you all been? Skeet--I know what you mean about running to the bathroom with each sensation I was doing the same thing. I did spot really really lightly just once and then nothing since. You will feel more comfortable in the coming weeks. Wow! I'm glad to see all the changes here.

Lol I didn't even clue in that both pics they were wearing something.. Lol I don't normally dress them up.. Trins was last Halloween.. And zena pic was this summer playing with my parents foster kids

Here are pics of my pups!! I couldn't get one of them together today... they were not co operating lol. The first one is Zena ( my German Shepherd) and the Rotti is Trinity and she is sitting with me :)

:rofl: i can see why they wouldn't co operate with you :rofl: :rofl: they look too cute:haha:

Thanks!!! How have you been!! Haven't heard from you in awhile

:hi: hi POASfiend! I'm so happy to see your prego! Congrats!

Hi POAS!!! Must have missed you when I looked on my phone..so sorry!!

How are things going? Hows the pregnancy? Any us pics yet? I am very freaked out!! My few friends that do know I'm preg keep telling me that they think this one will stick...I'm still skeptical but it is early!!

Thanks guys. I'm still cautious but I did have a 7 week ultrasound and everything looked good. First OB appt today!!!!! I too am on progesterone supplements. Not because my progesterone is low but they said it wouldn't hurt to take it just in case it helps. I'm lucky I have good drug coverage because YEP they ARE expensive. I'm so happy to come back and see a couple of nice surprises!!!! I needed some time away. I was starting to get real down about TTC. Skeet I guess the whole taking a break from TTC did the trick for you????? Funny how life is sometimes.

We had one month of trying LIKE CRAZY. I was actually really tired of trying. I couldn't even get in the mood and told hubby to rent some adult entertainment to get him in the mood because I was out of ideas. Well that didn't work and the next month we only tried twice. Bingo!!!!!!! We also found out hubby has diabetes so he's made some healthy changes including quitting smoking (which I always thought wasn't helping things) so that's what's been going on over here.

Jess I'm jealous that you have past the monumental 12 week mark. How have your clothes been fitting?

Im on progesterone supplements too!!! What kind are you on? Mine are super expensive too crinone.

Yes taking a break helped!! Glad to hear you us went good.. I have one on Tuesday, but not expecting much as I don't think I'm as far a long as ob has me. She's going by lmp.. But I'm late ovulater.. So we will see :)

You might get a surprise you may have ovulated earlier????? The have me taking 2 100mg "balls" twice a day. Apprently you can take them orally but they preferred vaginally. They look like candy. We call them the baby's tic tacs.

That first US is so exciting. I've already had too. One @ 4.5 weeks even though my doctor specifically wrote 6 weeks and one @ 7 weeks because we had a scare and a stupid resident DR who said stupid things and said I was likely miscarrying. Luckily I'm an L&D nurse and I knew what she said was a crock of poop so I had her speak to her attending physician, who told her I was right and she was talking out her rear!!!!!

Anyways I wish you well for yours. I am old (37, considered a geriatric pregnancy LOL) so they are sending me next week for the nuchal translucency scan. How exciting that I get to see the beaner again.

Had my first OB appt today @ 9 weeks 5 days and can you believe he was able to pick up the heartbeat? That was a nice surprise. I'm pretty scrawny so that helps.

What type of testing are you guys going for???

I haven't decided if I'm going to do the testing yet.. I don't even know what my full options are.

I'm almost positive I Ovd on cd 20 as I take my bbt because my cycles were so irregular. I did miss a temp or 2 leading up to ob though so I might be a day or 2 off.

I'm so glad that you got to hear your hb.. I have a feeling since I have a tilted uterus it will be hard to find on a Doppler.. Plus I have a bit of belly fat.

Lucky me I just found out the girl that was supposed to help me decorate for the bachelorette tonight can't help.. So now I have to do it on my own :(

Hi Ladies- not sure if you'll even remember me it's been that long since I logged in. Glad to see you all doing so well. Just an update to let you know that I'm nearly 21 weeks pregnant :) By some miracle I ended up conceiving naturally whilst waiting for a new fertility drug to be licensed at the hosp. Went for my 20 wk scan last week and baby seems pretty happy. Didn't ask to know the sex but now I'm desperate. Guess I'll need to wait now ;-)

Oh wow bmi congrats!! It's pretty amazing how when you stop trying thinking you. Red assistance it happens!! So happy for you!

I'm not sure if we are going to find out the sex.. Oh really wants to know and I'm on the fence

Yey congrats! That's wonderful!
Lol idk how you resisted the urge to ask, I know I wouldn't be able to! I'm already counting downb the days until I get to find out! Lol

My Oh is too concerend about coming to my scans right now as we have had nothing but bad luck at them...plus because of the issues hes never even been allowed in when I have it. If his trend of not wanting to come to them continues then we wont find out...lol but i know he will ask if he goes..I'm sure thought that once things start progressing normally he will want to come to the scans

I'm okay.. Found out that the only thing I can stomach in the morning is fruit.. But I'm happy I found something!! I have a stupid rash on my leg though!! My skin is so sensitive!! No idea what I can use on it!

How you feeling Jess?

Congratulations BMIbaby - that's great news!
Glad u r both progressing well skeet & Jess - looking forward to hearing good news about both of ur scans Xx

Thanks skellron!! How you feeling?

Stupid me!! I went to get my bloods done today and took my time getting over there.. The lab tech told me if I had of been there a half hour earlier I would have got my results today!!

I'm doing good :)

Awww that sucks that you have to wait until tomorrow :-(
I can't wait to hear your results!
When do you have a scan?

:hi: hi skelleron! How have you been?
Not long now until your little one arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->