Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

only of the ic hun..didnt bover with the frer as there was literally nothing there :(

i knw this isnt the month. not going to test again more..just dont see the point!!

You should post the ic..

My next set of bloods is on Monday!! Ob didn't feel that their was a rush to monitor them too closely as the numbers were pretty high.. Fx'd they continue to go up!!

:hugs: awww lyns so sorry your not getting a definite answer :-( it sucks playing the waiting game
But as long AF doesn't show her ugly face your still in the game. Your temps are still up, that's a good sign! And don't worry too much about the prgesterone numbers :hugs: everyone is different

I'm doing good, just been spending my summer at home with my little man and our new puppy. The pupy is SO much work (she's 6 months) and she's as big as my 6yr old son lol
I hope she calms down before the baby gets here

What kind of puppy did u get Jess?

And lyns I completely agree with Jess!! Plus my progesterone is never high so I don't think it matters much

Awww I love American bull dogs!! Lol oh and I almost brought one home the other day.. It was so cute!! A lady at oh work was giving away her 8 month old pup because she was moving in with her bf and he was allergic. I was very close to agreeing to take it, then reason sunk in. We already have 2 large dogs in a town house... 3 would be a bit much

Oh boy! I couldn't imagine 3 dogs! Lol
Ill try to up load a photo of her in a min

My DS Dominic and kennedy
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/7C68D65C-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Awe both so precious!! If I get a good pic of my pups together I'll post it too!

Ok :) can't wait! I love dogs.
How old are your dogs?
I keep thinking about how she'll act with a little one here. I've heard that they can smell the baby in your tummy and know the scent!

My dogs are both 6. My rottweiler is very lovable lazy and easy going. My German Shepherd is crazy, hyper, and demanding....they are a good combo together.

I'm curious if the dogs know I'm pregnant too. I wonder if they can sense it or smell it.

That could explain why neither of them leave my side.. I figured it was because we are in a new house.., I bet they think they are being protective, instead they are just getting in the way

Do you think they'll be really good with the baby? It sounds like they will be.

I get a little nervous with my dog because she's still so young and hyper. Shell be a year old when the baby is here.
Lol kinda funny were all going to have the same b day! Mine is the 19th and the dog was born right around the 21st and the baby is due the 18th!

Lol that is funny ... I know my rotti will be fantastic.. I'm a little nervous with the shepherd cause she is already really jealous of the rotti.. But it's more of a Barky put herself between u and the rotti. And she jumps up which freaks me out too. I don't think she would purposely hurt the baby but I think her energy might. We just have to remember that when the babies come the dogs are still there and to still give them attention

Yeah I know what you mean, my dog would never intentionaly do anything bu she's so damn hyper, it makes me nervous.
Def a good idea to make it a point to give them a little extra lovin once the little ones arrive.

Does your rotti drool? Lol We almost got one, we were back in forth between a roti and an american bully. But DHs friend owns an bully and he's a big teddy bear so we went with the bully breed.
We want another dog in the future and were either going to get a rotti or an english bulldog

Nope only after she drinks.. If you get a rotti get a female. Very easy to train, unbelievable lovable.. She loves to cuddle and is the most easy going dog I ever met.. Pretty lazy too.. She's content just sleeping beside you. When we are at the cottage she sits on ohs lap while he plays cards

Here are pics of my pups!! I couldn't get one of them together today... they were not co operating lol. The first one is Zena ( my German Shepherd) and the Rotti is Trinity and she is sitting with me :)

Attachments

• zena looking nerdy.jpg
    zena looking nerdy.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • trin and me.jpg
    trin and me.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
Aww they are adorable! Lol love the glasses on zena and the devil ears on trinity too cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->