Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Lyns so sorry you got a bfn :hugs:

I had a great time with my friend. She travels a lot so is only home a few months at a time and she leaves this week so it was nice to have some one to one time with her. A meteor shower is when there are a lot of shooting stars in a night. It can get up to 100 in an hour .. It's so amazing!! I highly recommend researching when they are visible in your side of the world .. We always go out to a field in the middle of nowhere where there are no lights to interfere with the stars and lay out and watch it.

Good morning! Had my ob appt today.. Dr was trying to find hb and had a hard time so she pulled out her us machine found the baby but it kept moving every time she put the machine on the baby it moved away from her :) eventually she was able to spot it and the hb, she tried the Doppler again and found the hb.. 166 !! It made my day!! She said I'm 9 weeks and 4 days!!

Good morning! Had my ob appt today.. Dr was trying to find hb and had a hard time so she pulled out her us machine found the baby but it kept moving every time she put the machine on the baby it moved away from her :) eventually she was able to spot it and the hb, she tried the Doppler again and found the hb.. 166 !! It made my day!! She said I'm 9 weeks and 4 days!!

fantastic new skeet. so glad that everything went well and baby is sounding strong. xx

Thanks lyns its a blessing especially with all my losses!! I'm still having a hard time getting excited and believing its going to stick.. All my friends keep asking me if I'm excited yet and are shocked when I say no.. I just tell them I know the reality of what can happen

Oh no Lyns :hugs: your temps dropped!! I'm so sorry :hugs: I really pray you join us soon!!

Hi!! I had my 2nd IUI on the 6th so I'm also in the 2ww... HATE it!! I have no symptoms that can't be explained by the progesterone... I'm only 8dpiui so I know it's still early.. I test one week from today! I'm 36 and have no children.. neither does my husband.. I've never had a BFP and we've tried for about 3 years... I'm hoping this works!! Congrats to everyone who has had their BFP and I"m sorry for the ones who don't.. I know how much it sucks.. :( Baby dust to everyone!!

Oh no Lyns :hugs: your temps dropped!! I'm so sorry :hugs: I really pray you join us soon!!

i know hun :cry: i didnt get alot of sleep last nigth due to andre waking up 3 times in the night..so i literally had about 2 hours before taking that temp so im praying that tomorriws temp it will bounce back up again. still got the left pains/twinges cramps that ive had for over a week so i just gotta hope that this tmep means nothing but no sleep!?

after the 12 weeks are out the way i hope u feel alot better and more excited. its so scary..but im sure but the sound of it everything is going well. will keep everything crossed that it stays that way xx

Oh I so hope it goes back up and it was due to lack of sleep !!

Thanks for having everything crossed!! I'm sure I'll get excited eventually :)

Maycee- good luck hun!! Hope you get your :Bfp: sending lots of :dust:

:happydance: skeet that's great your scan went well and your little bean is bouncing around playfully :) do you have a new pic??

Lyns I hope AF stays far far away :dust:
Temps are such a tricky thing and if your sleep pattern is disturbed then its going to screw with your temps. I hope that's the reason for your low temp this am

:hi: hi welcome maycee02, glad you joined our thread :) good luck testing :dust:

well girls I have about 17 1/2 hours until my gender scan!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:
I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight lol

:hugs: thanks
I had a super strong feeling she was a girl :) mothers instinct

Do you have any feelings?

I keep calling it a he.. But I think it may be a she.. Only cause I know oh wants a boy really bad.. So I figure just for that it will be a girl lol.. To be homes of be happy with either.. I haven't overly thought about it too much because I'm still having a hard time connecting since I'm afraid I'll lose it at any time.. Maybe once I hit second tri I'll have a better intuition

I know what you mean, its so unreal at first.
I couldn't imagine what you went through and I pray you never have to go through that again :hugs:
I think this little bean will stick around for a while lol like 9 months! :)
Your not that far from your 2nd trimester! :happydance:

I hope so!! Only a few more weeks until 2nd tri.. Maybe when I feel it move in me I will become more attached :)

It's simply amazing when you first feel movement :)
I've been feeling it for over a week now and every day it gets stronger and happens more through out the day.
it's sorta like butterflies in your tummy :)

That's really cool!! I'm excited for that part. I always excepted that their was a chance I'd never carry a pregnancy considering my mom had issues and I had issues, however I always kind of feared it at the same time.. I wanted to experience what it's like to feel the movement .. And hopefully I will :)

Did you do any of the testing around 12 weeks? I turned it down and my ob was surprised.. I just explained that I didn't want any excess worry then I already have and what will happen will happen

congrats jess. do u have scan pics?

af come yesterday..right on time. first tiem in 9 months ive had a goodish cycle!! gutted she came but happy ive had a 31dc than a 60 one again :)

roll on next month..got a good feeling about this xx

Congrats on the normal cycle lyns, I hope this one stays normal for you too.. I know how frustrating long cycles are as mine were being stupid too!! It also makes it bar to time bd!! Good luck this cycle!! Sending you lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->