Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Something made me think of you all today so I thought I'd take a sneaky peak at how things have been going for you....

So Happy for you Jess, Skeet, POAS and BMI :happydance: :cloud9:

BabyD I know you will be following shortly!! :hugs:

You lot are always in my prayers :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: yey lyns thts good you had a nice "normal" cycle :) so happy for you!

Skeet I did do the 12week scan, mostly because I wanted to get another ultrasound done :) just more pics for the album
I did get a TON from my scan yesterday, ill post in a few

Oh if any of you girl want to friend request me on FB here's my e mail .... [email protected]

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/291D1271-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Scorpio!!! How have you been!!! We ve missed you!!

Jess- I think I'm going to beg my ob to send me for a 12 week scan even if I'm not getting the testing. I go in to see her on wed for a proper prenatal visit., she had not run any of my bloods or anything until now because she wanted to make sure baby was going to stick .. I'm really hoping I can get it done towards the end if my 11 weeks.. We are planning on telling oh family on the sept 1st long weekend here since its his nana bday and she hasn't been doing well. I figure if things go well to 12 weeks I can tell them. His family can't keep secrets that is why we haven't told them until now.. My first loss they told everyone against my wishes.. It would be nice to have a better us pic to show his nana instead of a blob lol

What a gorgeous pic Jess!! She looks so snuggled up and comfy!! Do you have any idea about names yet??

Oh I hope you get a scan!! I bet your dr is going to do one! :)

Lol I couldn't keep my mouth shut when I got my bfp, I told everyone!
A lot of people were like...."what if its too early and something happens, and now you told everyone!?"
I hate stupid people like that, the ones that have to try and bring you down when your up, ya know. I just smile and walk away an don't let them ruin my day

I've told a lot more people then I should have lol, but thats okay...they are mostly my close friends..LOL whenever oh gets a few drinks in him he blurts it out to random people... a lot of times its not people i would expect him to want to tell...its the only time I can truely tell he is excited is when he is drinking lol. Guess he cant pretend to not be attached then.

Haha drunk people always tell the truth! :)
When DH and I went out last weekend he had a deep conversation and opened up about how much he wants a baby and how much he loves me. He went on and on lol out was so cute

I like that you have pink tickers :)

Lol we have another wedding this weekend.. I'm pretty curious what will come out of oh mouth this weekend :)

Oh thanks, I had to change it to pink after I found out lol I have a feeling I'm going to see. Lot of pink from here on out :)

Lol your not going to have family at this wedding are you? Haha you don't want him to blow you guys cover just yet

Just my parents and brother and they already know.. My family can keep secrets :)

Skeet I just realized that were going to be in the 2nd trimester together for a few weeks! :happydance:

Lol so true !!! But not for long!! You will be moving on to 3rd tri shortly :)

I just sent you a friend request Jess on fb
...its from Jennifer!!

Which Jennifer? Lol I got one from 2 diferent ones?

Very busy and stressful
I had DHs company picnic on Friday and DDs B Da party Saturday
For the past week iv been fighting off a cold that hasn't got any beter, and afte all the parties this weekend I was SO sick on Sunday :-( I called the on call number for my OBGYN and the nurse told me to go to the ER because its bad for me to have an infection while pregnant (me coughing up green stuff seems to be an infection sign)
Plus when I was laying on the couch trying to feel better my 69pound puppy caught me off guard and jumped up to lay with me and landed right on my tummy :-( it really hurt
So with me being sick and the blow to the tummy I went to the ER last night.
Baby is doing great and nothings wrong
But I'm still sick and feel like crap :-( I really wish this cold would just go away

How ar things with you? Your 10 weeks now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"