Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Oh wow that sounds stressful!!! Hopefully you get some relief from your cold fast!! Drink lots of liquids and try to get lots of sleep.

My weekend was good.. The wedding we went to was beautiful! Oh made me an amazing dinner last night for our 3 year anniversary.. Steak, dill potatoes and salad .. Yummy!

Yup I'm 10 weeks.. Have another ob appt on Wednesday .. Oh might get to come to this one!

Yeah the nurse stressed the importance of drnking lots of water. I guess I was dehydrated yesteday and they gave me 2 bags of fluid :-( it took the nurse 3 different trys for an IV! I was ready to smack her! Lol
They told me when I don't drink enough the fluid around the baby suffers and gets low :-(

Aww congrats on your 3 years! Wow!
That's super sweet he made dinner for you :) it sounds yummy, dill potatos!

Can't wait to see how your OB appointment goes, are you getting an ultrasound?

I won't be on Wednesday .. It will just be a regular prenatal check up and she will use the Doppler .. I will hopefully get a us in the next 2 weeks though.. I'm hoping she will pull out her little us machine so oh can see it

Yeah he's slowly starting to get a bit more excited about it, but I think it will be way more real if he actually gets to see it.. I still have the fear leading up to this ob appt that she's going to look for the hb and I'll find out it stopped. Does that worry ever go away??

I'm afraid to say no it doesn't :-( I'm nervous every time I go see the dr.
My biggest worry is that something goes wrong with the cord, its a daily thing I think about :-( its so crazy how much they flip and move and get tangled in the cord but manage to get out of it.
Sorry its I'm causing you to worry, its not my intention, I just need to vent.

Have you thought about getting a doppler?

Once you hit the 12 week mark your MC chances go WAY down :)

Bump pic!!!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/D638873A-orig.jpg[/IMG]

I do have a doppler but currently its stressing me out more!! I sometimes get the hb but only for a second or 2 then it goes away..so i'm not sure if I'm really finding it or not..decided I'm going to put it away for a bit.

Awwww look at your bump!! I love it!! cant wait until I get one!! All i have is a bloat bump!!

There tricky to use because the baby is so active and little its hard to keep it, ya know
You'll start to show soon enough! :)

Apparently after 12 weeks its a lot easier to get the hb on a doppler so hopefully by then I'll be able to ease my mind by listening to my bean...right now it just stresses me out!! When did you start to show?

If you don't have a super nice doppler like the drs have it can be impossible to find a HB

I started to show a lot earlier with this one (because it's my 2nd) but it was about 14 weeks
with my first it wasn't until about 16 weeks, maybe more

lol seems so far away!! Ive always had a bit of belly, but because of the bloat it looks like i'm showing now..but in the morning its all gone :haha:

If I remember I'll take a pic tomorrow morning.. I should take a morning and night one for comparison.. You would get a good laugh out of the difference

I had an ob appt today..everything went good. She found the hb but only for a few seconds at a time as baby was very active again. She gave me paper work for my us and luckily for me there was a cancellation for tomorrow!! SO I go tomorrow at 2:30 . I'll post a pic as soon as I get it :)

It went good!! Sorry I haven't been on to update you.. I got a pic I'll try and post later :) the baby hb was 169.. At first the us tech scared me by asking if I was off work all day.. But after she showed me the screen I relaxed and realized she was just making conversation :) it was so nice to see! Ob has moved my visits to just once a month now as she's convinced things are going well.. The down side is now I have to wait until 20 weeks to see my baby again.. I'm down to regular ultra sounds now :(

Here is my scan pic !!!

10 weeks 5 days

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
Aww your little bean is so adorable!! I'm so happy everything is good !! :)
20weeks seems so far away but it will be here before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->