Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

yeah i know its a pain waiting and wondering. im always thinking "i wonder if the spermys got the egg yet",or "i wonder if its in my uterus yet looking for its new home" i drive myself crazy but i think ill test on the 10th just to see and if not ill wait until the 13th. but i know if i get a negative on the 10th im gonna be sooooo dissapointed!!!

If the 10 is technically too soon, then dont torture yourself by testing on the 10th!!
i had huge ovulation pains this time and i think i might have Oed from both sides. Wishful thinking..... No symptom spotting! Its too soooooon!!!!!!

yeah i felt like i ov'ed from both side too, so hopefully its not just a clomid thing! ill try my hardest not to test lol but its gonna be hard!!!

Me too!
My mind won't stop thinking of all the possibilities

Hi girls hows it going today? Its 2 dpo today and it already feels like ive been waiting forever. What are u all doing to keep busy during your tww?

I'm cooking !! I can stay busy in the kitchen for hours.

I'm spending a disproportionate amount of time on this website!! Hearing how all you guys are just as impatient as I am is just about keeping me sane

I'm spending a disproportionate amount of time on this website!!
:haha:

Me too!!!

Over the next couple of weeks I have some part time promotional work at the weekends and some babysitting during the week so that should help to keep my mind busy. Around the house I am doing a lot more housework than usual lol

I'm not even in my 2ww wait yet :( Time is moving so slowly...

Hey I am 1st TTC too and due AF on 12th so I will wait with you. I ave have had on off cramps for 3 days and they are just coming back along with low blood sugar shakes and sweats and an appetite to beat any man i hope this is a good sign lol

I'm spending a disproportionate amount of time on this website!
ha ha totally.

Edinburgh Fringe starts on Wednesday so that will hopefully keep me away from here some evenings, the first show I am seeing is Dave Gorman on Wednesday wee hee.

Ooo exciting... I have always waited to go to the fringe but never been. Sounds like a good way to get through the 2WW!

Enjoy Dave gorman!

Dont know if this is relevant, but extremely cranky and teary today... Feel like the world is out to get me!!! lol!

Gotta love these feral hormones, it nearly always happens about now in my cycle anyway...

I'm cranky too, my DH isn't liking it at the moment lol

:hi::wave: i am 7dpo today and due for :af: August 12.

My last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy and fs said wait a cycle first but I couldn't hold out and tried to do it right away with this cycle.:blush::haha: Also, I started to take baby aspirin 81mg too in hope if we get lucky the little bean will stick.:happydance:

I will wait if you wait :rofl: good luck to all of us.:hugs: :dust:

Your story is touching :hugs: I hope you get a BFP soon

Ive been cookin an doing housework:dishes: :laundry: too, I was doing a lot of yard work too but weeds have gotten outta control!:brat: and trying to find somone to clear them all out of our yard, its just too many to pull on my own now! At almost 3dpo now feel like im liking the tww less and less. I used to feel soo good while waiting, like "This is it I know it soon ill be buying baby clothes and shoppin for cribs and strollers", thats how it was the first few months anyway, now I feel more nervous and am constantly preparing for disappointment. Anyone else feel this way?

At almost 3dpo now feel like im liking the tww less and less. I used to feel soo good while waiting, like "This is it I know it soon ill be buying baby clothes and shoppin for cribs and strollers", thats how it was the first few months anyway, now I feel more nervous and am constantly preparing for disappointment. Anyone else feel this way?

:cry: la estrella sorry to hear it's getting you down. How long have you been trying now (sorry if you have said before). Do you have any diagnosed problems. I'm feeling excited this month because it is my 1st month but I'm not all that hopeful about getting the BFP. I know if it takes me longer than 3 or 4 months I will start to worry.

:hi::wave: i am 7dpo today and due for :af: August 12.

Hi smiling! Wow we have a lot of ladies testing on the 12th!! I want that section of my list flashing with BFP's!!!!

I know the feeling la estrella, were on our 6th cycle ttc and its not exciting any more. Now I dread testing and the tww is one big symptom fest! Lol

JRscorpio how many DPO are you? (Sorry I forgot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->