Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Sorry .. I have no idea either..

Scorpio glad you had a great night ..

Tested this morning ... :bfn: .. Still no sign of af

Ok, just went to the bathroom and there were brown bits (TMI sorry!) in my urine! I don't normally get that with pre-AF spotting. Is that something that happens with implantation?!

:shrug:

I should get that checked out with the doctor hun (does your surgery offer telephone appointments - might be wortth asking a dr for their advise) Better to be one the safe side. :hugs:

well ladies i am out! the flipin :witch: hit knocked on my doors around 11:30pm last night and boy was she flowing like rain! So CD 2 for me as of today.:brat::devil::hissy:

As of right now I am taking a break with ttc. i travel week after next during my ov week so after this cycle i have no luck:growlmad: gotta wait until September and going onward :dohh:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

I'm sorry smiling :hugs: hopefully next month is your month

I haven't been on to check the thread in a couple of days, but sounds like AF has gotten everyone this month :( i am due to O around aug 26th! crossing my fingers for this month to be my month! i think between now and september we will all have good news :) how is everyone doing so far? has AF gotten anyone else?

Hasn't gotten me yet.. I'm now 14 dpo .. Af was due yesterday.. Tested this morning and got a bfn.. It's now 6:30 at night here .. Still no af signs but a few cramps.. Guess I'll be testing tomorrow morning again if she's not here

Hasn't gotten me yet.. I'm now 14 dpo .. Af was due yesterday.. Tested this morning and got a bfn.. It's now 6:30 at night here .. Still no af signs but a few cramps.. Guess I'll be testing tomorrow morning again if she's not here

GOOD LUCK SKEET! i really hope you get a BFP! ill be thinking of you! i am just wish AF would go away so i can get started again! i hope this month is my month!

Thanks jmandrews.. When I woke up this morning and no af I thought for sure I would get a bfp.. I was heartbroken.. Now I just want an answer.. If she is going to come I just want her to get here so I can move on to ny next cycle!!

I'll also be ovulating on or around the 27th if my cycle is what it was before! Want these next two weeks to go faster! :D

Wow I haven't been on this thread lately either, and so sorry to all those who were visited by the witch!! My AF is due wednesday, but today I had spotting and cramping so thinking she will visit me a bit early!!! YUCK!!

baby dust to those who still have no AF, and to the others better cycles next month!

Still no sign of AF no crams either but feel really wet today sorry tmi no idea what is going on another BFN this morning

Sorry to hear AF got to alot of you..
Im 15DPO now and waiting to see if AF comes, its due any time now!!

Fingers crossed to everyone in this month xx

Hey Laura I'm I. The same bout.. I'm 15 dpo no sign of af no cramps .. And bfn this morning

I know skeet driving me mad but kinda just given up wondering guess time will tell lol :)

I don't understand never been this late.. Like u said time will tell

Hi ladies, so I've been spotting brown since 7dpo and had a little bit of pink/red yesterday so figured it meant AF was coming 5 days early (very strange for me).

Not sure if any of you temp but my temp jumped from 36.72 to 36.84. I checked it again thinking it must be a mistake and the second time it was 36.87. Is this a good sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->