Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks babyd, that really helps a lot and 97.7 would be around .2 higher than my highest temp. Maybe I am normal then! This really isn't a game for patient people is it lol I wanna know whats happening NOW!!

I take my temp every day at 6.30am. Last night my OH said I can't wait til your pregnant so you can stop setting that alarm! loool Hopefully there are other reasons lol

1 more thing, does the temp have to go that high all at once in one go (rather than steps over a few days?)

Are you doing the SMEP kinda thing?

ughh so I get home from work to find Oh already at home..turns out he didnt go into work today..he's not feeling well...I'll try to bd tonight but it depends on how hes feeling...Looks like this month will be another bfn :cry:

skeet9924 - you'll have to make him an offer he cant refuse... My DH never turns down a "snuggle"... Good luck to you!

How did it go Skeet? My OH came home from work yesterday and started saying how his throat was feeling all prickly and he could just tell he was coming down with something. I thought OH NO!!! and started panicking because I thought I was Ovulating yesterday (think temps this morning have confirmed I was right) and I was getting all ready to kill him but I thought I'd just try asking him first. I said 'd'ya want sex?' and he said 'yeeeah!!' (in a tone like 'obviously' which I think was a bit fake but who cares)

I am lucky in a way cos I have a bit of a secret weapon which I didn't consciously set out to get- I've got quite low self esteem and body issues so even though over the last 2 and half years I given OH the best sex in his life, I never do the whole completely naked thing (unless its dark) or anything kinda daring. I'm not uninhibited lets say. But now because I'm desperate for the baby anything goes! I think OH dtd with me each time just to see how far I'll go lol its kinda like he's taking advantage of me but I'm doing it to him as well so its all fair! Last night we was taking rude pics of eachother :blush: but I was ovulating goddammit I'd do anything! It better be worth it lol this baby is compromising my integrity!

K8K8 how is it going? When are you going to change your status thingy? xx

Lol Scorpio.. I've done lots to spice up the game too!! Oh is on medication that lowers his sex drive so Ive had to be pretty creative.. I am a champ though!!! I did get some :happydance: I'm going to pay for it today though.. I went out for a bit last night to give him a chance to rest.. Well didn't the bugger fall asleep on the couch.. Then he found out he wasn't working today.. So when I got home and said I was going to bed oh said he would be in later( his brother was there so I couldn't jump him on the spot) so I had to stay up super late in bed waiting for him... Needless to say I'm running on only a few hours of sleep.. And heading to work soon.. But I guess it's a price I had to pay!!

Hey girls how is everyone??
I need an update on evertone!

Hey girls how is everyone??
I need an update on evertone!

Hey Icca! I'm 1 DPO I think. Gonna dtd once more today then I think I'm gonna have a couple days rest! I'm very sad today though as my best friend is moving to Ireland :cry: We have been in town all day shopping for last minute stuff for her (well I was looking at all the cute baby clothes) and I'm taking her to the coach later. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that- now she will be living away from me I thought of a cool way to tell her when I am pregnant (I will tell her straight away). I'm gonna take a photo of the two lines and message them to her and not even say anything else!!! :haha:

How are you?

I'm doing good still waiting to O, I think I need to change my chart and put todays test as a neg, tomorrow or wed it should be pos (I hope)

My bestfriend is prego! Lol we were ttc at the same time but as you can tell I'm still waiting to catch up lol
I was thinking of a way to tell her when I get prego.
She told me when we went out to eat lunch on afternoon

Are you a bit jealous? I mean, obviously you are pleased for your friend but don't you feel a teeny teeny bit jealous??! The other day my same friend phoned me and said 'guess what?' And my heart just dropped like a stone and I said 'you're pregnant' and she said 'what?!? no! my cat came home' loool I was about to feel shit. I suppose it is different for you though because your friend was TTC.

Ha, it's normal to feel a bit jealous. Friends of ours were trying at the same time. One day they called to say they had gotten married on the weekend. I said oh I bet she's pregnant. My other half was clueless. But I just knew. Not that it's the only reason that they got married. But I'm sure that when they got a BFP they probably thought why not get married after all they are a family. I was happy and then went to my room to have a little jealous cry especially considering I was Oing at the time and we were having a hard time getting the deed done that week.

:hugs:
I know I prob asked already but how long have you been TTC?

This is actually only month 2 but I am so gung ho because we knew for months what date we'd like to start trying so I am full force!!!

Good luck girl!
You sould line your ready to get the ball rolling! Lol
:dust:

I have been wanting to try for quite a while now but wanted to wait until after my wedding. In that time a few friends got pregnant and had babies and I was so jealous. I'll admit it. I wanted to be them.

Since my wedding (actively trying) no one close to me has become pregnant but it seems like everyone's sisters or friends have! Again, super jealous of these people I barely knew.

But thankfully it is my turn. And I know each of you will get your BFPs!

:dust:

I totally get the jealousy thing.. My two bf are preg! My one friend has 3 children already and if I had of kept my first pregnancy was only 2 weeks behind me.. She actually had the nerve to complain to me that she is having a boy!! I was devestated.. My other bf is a bit easier to be around as she had an mc too., so atleast she understands what I am going through and is very sensitive to my feelings.. I'm happy for both of them but jealous at the same time.. Also almost everyone I work with is preg or has young children.. I feel left out of every conversation. Not to mention I work at a high school and teens end up pregnant all the tine..

I just spent a weekend with my SILs 3month old and it's been driving me crazy, I was so jealous at points I had to go and hide for a little cry. I felt awful coz I should just feel nothing but happiness for my gorgeous new niece (and I do, I really am happy) but jealousy keeps popping up.

I hope our BFPs are waiting.

It's just human nature at the end of the day. It's natural to feel a bit jealous but it doesn't mean we are horrible cos we'd never wish they didn't have it, we just want it too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->