Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

:dust:
Catch that eggy!!

:happydance: I can't wait to get this tww started and over with!!

I blame my future m-i-l. Would you believe she was my first sex ed teacher ever? SHE WAS! I had her as a teacher in grade school. Anyways she gave us the whole it only takes once, you can get pregnant anytime speech. So I guess I should blame her for her son's fairy-tale view of TTC.

Isn't that gross, my m-i-l taught me about sex!!!! Pretty funny I think.:rofl:

hahaha thats just strange :haha: :haha:

well ladies its all starting the mind games it seems lol

im meant to be O-ing tomorrow so have been busy yesterday and soon as OH gets in, its going to be another barry white moment getting it on baby lol

tww with you girls makes it just that little bit easier, want be the only one pulling my hair out imagening things lol :) x

Have fun tonight!!!! :happydance: Lots of :dust: coming your way!!!

oh wow that is a long time to wait for a bfp...Yeah I agree save tests...I bought just cheap dollar store ones...not going to frer until i get a + on one of these

Me too. I'm just sticking to cheepies right now

Ahhh I think my chances are slim this month so I thought TWW would be no big deal. Ahhhh I'm already getting the urge to test and I'm just 9dpo. What's wrong with me?

So any romance for any of you oving girls last night? I hope so we need to get some babies this month.

Well I know DH and I shouldn't (every other day rule) but I think I'm going to be a bad girl and break the rules lol besides I really don't care about this cycle, its next cycle I care about!

Because next cycle is my very first (and hopefully only) soy cycle!!

Hey ladies...i indeed got some :sex::sex: and again tonight :happydance: even though OH is on meds im hoping all this work has helped alot...now sure on my opks truth be told...on the 30th i got a kind dark opk but didnt take it as positive because ive had alot darker...but since then my opk have been getting lighter and lighter instead of darker...so not to sure whether to take the 30th as the positive or not....im going to keep doing my opks now untill next week just incase. you know how our bodies like to just mess around every now and then :dohh:

i use "onestep" cheapies there great and cheap...so im not complaining lol :)

xx

Happy to hear u are getting lots of :sex: in!! Hopefully these meds don't mess up with our husbands little guys too much!! I've researched the medication that my oh is on and apparently many women have no had issues getting preg when the man was on a low dose.. My man jut dropped to a low dose so hopefully that helps!!

Hi Ladies,
Glad to see everyone back again for a new month. Not sure if I'll be able to join this thread as technically I'll be an early-September tester if my dates are right (6th Sept for AF or BFP) Think I'm all messed up due to spotting and craziness of last month. I don't know if I'm just more aware of all the symptoms this month but got some major cramping a few days ago (about 7/8DPO) Then it went away so suspect AF is nearby? Really hate this 2ww plus I'm trying not to exercise that much and take it easy which just gives me more time for symptom-spotting. Vicious Cycle! In so many ways!

That's good news Skeets! BMIbaby of course you can join us again! Your early testing just means you will be 1st on a long line of BFPs!!!! FX'd for us all! Symptoms are sounding good! I'm 6dpo according to FF but I reckon I may just be 4dpo. No real symptoms apart from major mood swings but I don't think thats a pg symptom, I'm just a moody biatch lol Whats going on the rest of the ladies??

Well I'm ok....as of now. Iv been stressing :cry:
I'm not exactly sure if I ovulated or not (my opks were never a def +) just almost there.
But my temps are on the rise so who knows! Last cycle I had symptoms from O day until AF came and right now I feel nothing.
Guess ill just have to wait

And to top it all off SIL told me she's prego yesterday.
This is her 2nd cycle after having an IUD removed. I can't believe it happened SO quick for her!

:cry: why can't it be like that for me. I doubt I even Oed this cycle

No pos OPK don't mean you didn't O, maybe you caught the end of the surge? SIL being pg is a bit of a kick in the teeth when you have doubts tho :dohh: xxx

Aww so sorry Icca...I know how hard it is when everyone else seems to fall pregnant so easily :hugs: As for me not much going on here...though I'm only 2dpo...I have the long weekend away so hopefully that will keep me busy....Good luck everyone..Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Oh Icca. Don't you just want to scream and kick somedays. Babydeabreu you know every time I hear Barry White now I think of you!!!! And I've never even met you. My saga continues with OH and his cluelessness. I think he is finally starting to understand you can't just get pregnant an ol time of the month and he promised me he'll be ready to go next round. Now what's he doing? He's out buying a new car for our growing family????????? His car is a 2 door. Yeesh doesn't he have to get me pregnant before our family starts growing? Talk about putting the cart before the horse. I guess I should take it as a sign though that he really does want this to happen.
ANything else exciting for everyone?

If :af: doesn't show her face Monday, September 12 then I will :test:
I hate this waiting game...:coffee:

Good luck to the rest of you who will be testing soon :dust:

Hey Smiling! At least we are all in the wait together! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

It's been ages since I've last been on here. Been very busy with work, kids, studying, applying for a new job(and getting it)....the list goes on! lol

Anyway.....I've done 3 pregnancy tests and they've all had a faint positive :bfp::happydance:

Here's whats happened: Last af 9th Aug, first faint positive on OPK on 21st (it was my last test so couldnt do anymore the next day to see if it it would have been darker lol) We BD'd on 17th, 21st and 22nd. Took 2 preg tests yesterday (one step test and a supermarket brand). My cycles are between 26-28 days, so I will be taking tests for the next few days! lol

A bit of a waiting game now to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->