Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

OOOh I'm so excited to get them crosshair things! Is it true I should get them tomorrow if my temps stay high?

Also I need to get a new testing list to the front of the thread. (I wasn't very good at updating it before!) POAS when are you testing? Has anyone else OV yet? When do you think you will be testing?

Hey ladies..wow you all have been talking way to much, its like a book lol

I think when ever someone wants something regardless if its a baby or new car, new shoes etc....if someone has it, its automatic to be a little jealous or to envy that person. doesnt make you nasty atall, or wish bad on someone...just makes you think about what you want even more lol

i was out at the weekend for my brothers birthday(for a meal) and my sister inlaw brothers wife is 8 months pregnant, she sat opposite me, so we was talking alnight...but i was loving it, she was telling me all stories of how she feeling and whats shes been going through, while at the same time she was asking me questions about my son andre, its her first child so shes so excited!!! i was re-living my days when i was 8 months...im so jealous but same time im so happy for her. i cant wait to be there again one day :)

well to my calender - tomorrow is day 14 the day im meant to O....i had a dark opk yesterday so todays opk should be the positive stick :) we bed this morning at 3am and im hoping to bed for the next 4 days just to make sure that eggy dont get away this time lol

Testing around 14th/15th :)

Good luck to us girls this is our month, baby dust to all xx

p.s my OH is on meds too, hasent been well for months...so even though we have been trying for 7 months this will be our second month proberly trying, also with my cycle being on track now, using opks, and temping so hopefully this month will be a good month :)

Good morning ladies

Babydeabreu I hope you get your + opk today!! Sounds like you might!

Well as for me. If my temps continue to rise ill be in the DPO status!
Hopefully by the weekend!

:dust:

I am 2 dpo planning to test around Sept. 15 if af doesn't come. This is my 2nd month TTC #1. I had a lot of symptoms last month and ended up not being pregnant so I am trying not to get my hopes up.

Hi cng1983 welcome to the thread! It is annoying that most AF symptoms are pretty much the same as pg symptoms!! Are you temping or anything? Have you done anything interesting this month to maximise your chances?

I think I will be testing on the 9th. I may get bored and test a few days early but I don't think it will happen this month for me.

I do have really sore nipples today, but that just happens to me sometimes anyway. Ho hum. OH really is clueless about all this timing stuff. He thinks we should try really hard for the next couple of weeks. I said sure but it won't be for TTC purposes. He told me you don't know that. Hmmm I'm 5 days po yep actually I do know. You can't fertilize eggs when they aren't there! He refuses to believe me.

Yes this symptom stuff is annoying. Oh I've got cramps maybe it's implantation maybe it's PMS. Hmm sore boobs maybe I'm pregnant maybe PMS. Hmmm acne.................and so on and so on.

ICCA GET BUSY THIS WEEK!!!

POAS, maybe you need to go back to basics and get your OH a sex education book? I do understand some men's view that sex=pregnancy because that's what they've always been told. In school you're told you must use a condom or you WILL get pregnant. You need to break that belief but I know it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks! I managed to drill it into my OH and got my way this month- we did SMEP. My tactic generally is just be horrible to him until he concedes but I do understand that may not be agreeable with everyone. Oh god I'm a monster. I think I will have to go away for 9 months when I do get pregnant because I have a feeling I will be a nightmare.

I blame my future m-i-l. Would you believe she was my first sex ed teacher ever? SHE WAS! I had her as a teacher in grade school. Anyways she gave us the whole it only takes once, you can get pregnant anytime speech. So I guess I should blame her for her son's fairy-tale view of TTC.

Isn't that gross, my m-i-l taught me about sex!!!! Pretty funny I think.:rofl:

I blame my future m-i-l. Would you believe she was my first sex ed teacher ever? SHE WAS! I had her as a teacher in grade school. Anyways she gave us the whole it only takes once, you can get pregnant anytime speech. So I guess I should blame her for her son's fairy-tale view of TTC.

OMG!! :rofl::haha:

Ahhh POAS - you always make me laugh :rofl:

Scorpio, no I am not temping. My husband works 3 nights a week (he leaves for work before I get home and I leave before he gets home on those days) so I am finding that it is going to be challenging to have his nights off be the same as my fertile days. I used an OPK last month but didn't really use one this month just BD several times around what I believed to be Ov day.

Ladies!! Nice to see some comedy in here as all enter into the tww!! I'm going to consider my self 1 dpo tomorrow .. But it could be wrong lol.. I think I'll try and hold off until the 15th ( day af is due).. If I'm really strong I'll hold off until the 16th.. But I know that won't happen.. I'm pushing it as is thinking I'll wait until the 15th.. It might be easier then I thi k though considering I'm almost positive oh and I missed the window cause of our stupid work schedules.

Good luck everyone!!!!! :dust:

Af due the 13th for me so if she doesn't show by the 17th I'll test.

Wow!!! You can wait that long!!! Thats crazy strength!!

Lol I agree, I couldn't wait that long either !

hahaha thats just strange :haha: :haha:

well ladies its all starting the mind games it seems lol

im meant to be O-ing tomorrow so have been busy yesterday and soon as OH gets in, its going to be another barry white moment getting it on baby lol

tww with you girls makes it just that little bit easier, want be the only one pulling my hair out imagening things lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->