Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Ermmmm, like I said I'm not temping so I'm just having to presume I O'd on Fri 29th which would make me 4DPO. No real symptoms but then again I wouldn't really expect much yet anyway..... AF if she comes will be 12th and I was hoping to hold out from testing til 15th but.... we'll see lol

FF said I should start my period on the 15th
I should wait til then too! Lol

I can't wait til I'm like 10DPO because maybe then any symptoms might not be in my head! People not TTC would say its only 6 days away.... but we know how that can drag lol

mine is due on the 10th not 11th as i thought that is 28 days but not really sure as i recently had my iud mirena removed so not sure how long they will turn on to be, but according to my opk stick i had a surge thursday morning early so im putting myself at 5dpo lol

yeah mines all a bit of guess work at the mo. Hey what is this cross hairs thing people keep talking about??

im in the same boat, either af or bfp due on the 11th so i think i am 6dpo...having sypmtoms like nausea atleast once a day, gums bleeding today sore boobies to touch, had bad nights sleeps waking which is unlike me heartburn today and a headache all week. slight cramping

is this all in my head girlies, no one has told me if it sounds like real symptoms

the nausea certainly feels real

Will you be testing on the 11th then Chilliepepper?

Yes they do sound like real symptoms but the truth is they could also be AF symptoms and other things. ITS SO ANNOYING!!! :growlmad:

Sore boobs I get from O to AF anyway, gums bleeding I get sometimes anyway and I've been getting nausea a little bit but I don't know whether I'm noticing it because I'm paying attention!?

I've seen a lot of threads saying heartburn is a common symptom. I've never had heartburn in my life. You watch now I'll suddenly start getting it lol :wacko:

Oh and I forgot to say I had the worsest bad dreams ever last night!! I've seen someone with a DPO ticker which says 'vivid dream is something a certain percent of women experience at so and so DPO'. I always get bad dreams anyway. who am I kidding? lol

hahaha i know i was pregnant once befor but it never worked out i was 19 and naieve so i was never looking for anything out of the ordinary so didnt find out till 8 weeks.

not sure this time round i started to worry a tad because we are not ttc we use pull out and i think oh forgot and put it strait back when he was finished" or so he thought.

i dont know i dont ever wake up during the night i would honeslty sleep through a freight train craching into my house but lately atleast three wake ups every night....and heartburn from panadol today i mean come on and my gums never bleed....but who knows hey

yes im testing on the 11th so fingers crossed hey

and ive cried alot latelyy and my skin has magically all cleared up not one pimple atm which is very odd

bet its all in my head
lol
what symptoms have you had?

lol same here, i thought wow two nights on trot i have had really vivid dreams, but if im honest i do an awful lot as im not a great sleeper lol, as for the cramps im getting it could be coz this is only my 2nd cycle since iud removal so even though im sure i o'd my cycles could all still be to pot, and i have NOT got sore boobies which i always when prego but im sure they will be sore soon as i keep prodding them and grabbing my nipples to see if they have gone sore HA HA HA now im obbessive lol

dont loose heart the day we stop looking for symptoms is the day we stop caring which is some were none of us should ever be ok :)

Well I've added you to the list Chillie :flower: so you're not actually TTC? Will you be happy tho?

My boobs look quite big today but I am wearing my best bra lol and I have noticed my nipples are sensitive whereas normally my whole boobs hurt leading up to AF. My skin has been unusually good for me too and I was expecting it to blow up cos I come of yasmin which I went on originally because of bad skin. Yasmin didn't really help but coming off it did lol

I don't mind vivid dreams, I have them all the time and it's like a free movie every night lol but I hate the scary ones and my boyfriend gets mad when I wake him up cos I'm scared

i would be ecstatic OH on other hand would freak our big time......he will come around i hope lol...im 2 currently and he is 28 so thought he would be redy soonish any way....my bad dreams are usually only after chocolate which then involves me dream bashing my oh which really annoys him....only one viv dream on night o Od which was of me having my first ultra sound and finding it was a boy and he was so healthy and beautiful.

and itchy scalp.....hhhmmmm wierd....what do you think bfp or bfn

your 2!!? Well he's the one that 'forgot' lol so he will have to come round. BFP def but the scalp things probly just dandruff lmao

actually meant twenty one lol stupid sticky iecream hands lol its melting on the spoon...i actually just googled itchy scalp its a symptom beleive it or not lol.....wen can u test?

i really hope we are both bfp same roundabout due dates how cool lol.......please dont let this all be in my mind lol......or i wont be able to come back on here till we both decide to ttc

I'm due AF on 12th but wanted to wait til 15th to test if it doesn't turn up. Doubt I'll be able to wait tho. I'm 25 and OH is 32. We decided at Christmas to TTC in September then he went through a wobbly patch for a couple of weeks where he wasn't sure then he said actually he did want a baby so I was like right we are doing it now!!! We are both going uni in September so are timing around it but it turned out he was just scared that it would mess up our prospects because that's what happened when his (now 11yr old) son was born.

He was practically a teenager before and it was an accident and things didn't workout with the mum. He doesn't want 'just another babymother'. He is confident now that it will be different because we are actually in a long term relationship with prospects and he is actually excited that we are trying for a baby and doing it all properly. This will be my first baby, I'm so excited!!!

its like a fairytale and will have a fairytale ending with a bfp lol.

i have been with oh for 2.6 years on sunday.....been through thick and thin, although having alot of problems as of late due to this being both of our first relationships to last over three months.

im terrified all these symptoms are in my head aaagrgghhhhh i hate this not nowing part.....how early can u test and still get a pretty accurate result?

Ah see! We had problems for a while because although I had had a couple of longish relationships (like a 1.5yrs and 2 yrs) he hadn't had a relationship fpr longer than 3 months either. I had to teach him lolol.

There are some early response tests which can test from about 4 days before AF is due but I don't know if they are that accurate. Hold on I know there is a link somewhere....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->