Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Yeah Icca :happydance: I already told you what was up with me...still waiting :coffee: I'm so bored I just want a new cycle!!!

oh i know that feeling
i couldnt wait for my last cycle to end so i could start this soy

did i tell you my SIL is having twins, she found out at the end of my last cycle......Oh i SO hope that this is my cycle to announce a BFP !!

im confused did you start or not, your ticker says your on CD 1

oh wow twins!! Thats crazy!! I hope this is your month for a :bfp: as well...Nope my last cd 1 was on Aug 15th..I just havent bothered to get rid of it or change it lol

ok well now i see lol
i hope that you get some answers soon!!
talk about a long 2WW

lol no kidding its been crazy!! The first week or two was stressful now I"m just waiting impatiently...It was getting costly with tests...now I just test once a week

lol i bet
i just buy the 1 dollar tests from the dollar tree

Great news icca :) lets hope u court eggy, fingers crossed xx

skeet, jeaz still nothing !..what is going on...when will u go back to the doctors?

as for me - hoping to ovulate in the next couple of days, went crazy and bought an ovulating monitor some more vitamains, some cheap ic and a clear blue digi, so im all set and testing each day as it come...hopefully in the next couple of days i shall get a positive opk and then be able to catch eggy with out it being a chemcial :)

Lynsey- I bought a few $ store tests and I will test this weekend .. If neg (I'm sure it will be) then I'll book an appt not this week but the following ( I have that week off work) and get some answers. That's exciting that you got a monitor.. I've always wanted one but I'm too cheap to buy one lol

oh good, well hopefully when u go back to te docs(if no joy) that he will give u another blood test and have some results. do you have any feelings or symptom?

i only got the monitor because amazon was doing it from £40 to £25 so thats silly cheap to miss that deal up..the cheaper the better for me lol

Oh wow that is so cheap!!!

The only symptom I have and I just started getting it yesterday is I get random bouts of sore bb's....and its not just the nipple area it is the whole bb. I took a test this morning and surprise surprise it was a :bfn: I really want to get in next week to see my Dr but I don't know if I can get the time off work to do any tests...I had a lot of time lately since I have been sick. I have a whole week of not next week but the week after so I plan on going in then

Hey ladies
Skeet I hope you get some answers soon :hugs: sorry to hear you got another bfn today

Babydeabreu wow good deal on that monitor
I was thonking about getting one,maybe after we pass the one year mark ttc

As for me I had a temp drop this am. But I took my temp super early
I usually wake at 7am but today I had to get up at 5 so idk
My boobs hurt so im hoping thst its a good sign

skeet - i hope u get some more signs over the weekend. sore bb is a sign for af as well as pregs so it doesnt blood help does it :nope: how annoying. sooo im hoping you get something...what about cm? cramps? anything like that?

icca - sore bb as well, when will you test?

The only other thing I've had is a lot of cm(tmi), it's similar to when I'm ov'ing but not ew. No cramps.. I have been moody.. Poor oh :( How are things over there lynsey.. O yet?

Oh have you done any Opk just incase? If not af you could of missed a month and be ovulating?

I've done my Opk and still nothing! Still got 2days till im meant to o so I'm hoping tomorrow will show some darker Opk that's close to o!! I'm hoping that my chemical last month hasn't messed up my body.... I just got a feeling this months going to be poo!

U doing anything over the weekend hun?

I went and see the film " johnny English reborn" was very funny. It is out over there? Sometimes films come out over there first before we get it??

hey everyone!
Well my temps are back up today and I still got the sore boobs! :happydance:
I'm going to test on the 21st......if I don't break down before that lol

Skeet how are you doimng?

I havent even thought of doing an opk.. I'm just going to let nature take it's course and try not to add any more stress to myself right now.
That movie doesn't come out until next week for us .. I might have to check it out :) this weekend oh and I have decided we are just going to sit around the house and relax.. We have had a busy past few weeks and the weather her is miserable.., so we are just cuddling on the couch :).
Icca- I'm so excited for you!! I really hope you get your :bfp: !! Make sure u keep us posted!!!

I agree with you there skeet with the whole nature running its course thing. I firmily believe that mmy one m/c was caused by me being so damn impatient. the doc gave me something to start my period but turns out I was prego, the blood work they did didn't show it.
Always trust your gut feeling!

ohh icca, your chart looks good!!!

I think I got my first evap line on a $ store test this morning. I woke up really early and had to pee so i decided to do a test...didnt really wait long to look at it, saw nothing so i went back to bed. Woke up this morning and looked and there was a line!! I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning and this time I'll look at it within 3 minutes.

ohh icca, your chart looks good!!!

I think I got my first evap line on a $ store test this morning. I woke up really early and had to pee so i decided to do a test...didnt really wait long to look at it, saw nothing so i went back to bed. Woke up this morning and looked and there was a line!! I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning and this time I'll look at it within 3 minutes.

ohhh really??

you can wait up to 5 mins thats fine, of i pray that its not an evap its bfp :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i really hope so hun :hugs: xx

got a pic of it? im queen on evap lines lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->