Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey girls how is everyone today?

Skeet the brown discharge sounds like a normal thing (for some women)
Are you still POAS? Are your lines any darker?

Babaydeabreu how you feeling so far in your tww??

As for me I have the same old minimal symptoms. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning
It took everything I had not to test thion another note.....I chopped all my hair off yesterday!! Its 17 inches from my shouldes, now its shorter than shoulder length!! Iv NEVER had my hair this short....never ever!
I'm going to donate my hair I got cut off to someone who needs it

you should put up a new pic!!

today I am CD 12 and went in at 9:45am this morning for my scan. there was one 15mm folli. my fs wants me to come back on Saturday for the IUI it will be cd14. I ov 15-16 is this too early?? should I just get it done on Monday (cd16)?

:shrug: will it mature by then...this is kind of small...isn't it? Arggg so confused...he said my lining is looks great and all...but i wish i should have recorded him so i can go back over the converation...i am still confused...:dohh:

its a difficult one as i have no clue in this area,....but didnt the doc tell u what would be the best time in your cycle? if your lining is looking great is that a good thing? meaning best time to do it? if you get it done monday is there a good chance it will work?

why dont you give the doc a call just to go over somethings tomorrow? maybe that will help your mind and reasure you when is the best time?

sorry im no help, but i hope it makes you think of questions in your own head to help you maybe figger it out? :hugs:

today im thinking 2dpo....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol its the 20th and im testing on the 31st..that is just sooo many years away lol

skeet...lol jeazz the evil plan didnt got to plan then lol

what did he say to you on the way? is he happy your preg? worried? etc?

I hope everything is fine hun i really doo :hugs: xx

Icca - yeah show us a pic of the new hair :)

to be honest he didnt say much...he said he doesnt want to get his hopes up until we know everything is ok...which i understand as he was devestated last time when I lost it.

sorry smiling I'm no help on that subject :shrug:

I havent' poas, but I talked to my dr, yesterday mornings hcg was 98, the one that I had done at the hospital last night was 118 so it did go up. I have to go back into the drs early next week to get my levels tested again to see if they go up. At the er they said because its this early it really could just be normal but its impossible to tell. I still have the one cb digital left that i"m sure i will take on the weekend lol.

Also this is how I told oh

me: Hey hun, I need you to come to the hospital with me
OH: ohhhh ..ok...why?
me: because I am pregnant and am spotting and need to go..
Oh: blank stare
me: are you ok
OH: just processing......(long pause) well...hurry up and lets go!!

Not the way I planned on telling him lol

hee hee not that was cute...poor man lol well it did go up so that is a good sign hun. hope all goes well. here in bermuda they make you go for blood work every other day to measure to make sure you double...they don't do that where you are?

today I am CD 12 and went in at 9:45am this morning for my scan. there was one 15mm folli. my fs wants me to come back on Saturday for the IUI it will be cd14. I ov 15-16 is this too early?? should I just get it done on Monday (cd16)?

:shrug: will it mature by then...this is kind of small...isn't it? Arggg so confused...he said my lining is looks great and all...but i wish i should have recorded him so i can go back over the converation...i am still confused...:dohh:

its a difficult one as i have no clue in this area,....but didnt the doc tell u what would be the best time in your cycle? if your lining is looking great is that a good thing? meaning best time to do it? if you get it done monday is there a good chance it will work?

why dont you give the doc a call just to go over somethings tomorrow? maybe that will help your mind and reasure you when is the best time?

sorry im no help, but i hope it makes you think of questions in your own head to help you maybe figger it out? :hugs:

Thanks hun I am going to do just that...silly me...:dohh:

No they don't.. Only if they think there could be a concern.. My dr is watching me a bit more closely because of my previous mc

Hey girls :hi:
Ill post a pic in the am

Babydeabreu I. Hope your tww goes buy fast!

Skeet how did you tell him?

Well girls. I talked with DH about getting a SA done next week, my Dr won't go forward without one
I think he's geeting worried about the results

This is how I told OH..LOL

me: Hey hun, I need you to come to the hospital with me
OH: ohhhh ..ok...why?
me: because I am pregnant and am spotting and need to go..
Oh: blank stare
me: are you ok
OH: just processing......(long pause) well...hurry up and lets go!!

I can understand that your oh is getting worried..I think almost every man at some point worries that they have a low sperm count..I know my OH seems to think so....Even though I tell him I am getting pregnant just not holding it...he seems to think his sperm are damaged and my body is rejecting them. I think for some reason they feel it impacts their manliness. I'm looking forward to the picture!!!

Hi Everyone,
Good luck to all those waiting for their BFP's! I went away on vacation for a week and feel a whole lot better about things. I've nearly went full-cycle on AF now so think I have missed one completely (should be cd1 tomorrow). Don't really have any hope of BFP just now as before my holiday I went to the hospital. The nurse did a urine test at cd37 and said def not pregnant (despite 2 evaps the day before) Now I'm meant to wait and phone them on CD1 to arrange a HsG examination. (3 months waiting list) This is all a little bit difficult when I'm not having any cycle. Next step is some more Provera to bring AF on but I think my body just needs a break from all the drugs that mess with my hormones. Haven't tested since cd37. DH's theory is wait and see- when you have a big bump you'll know for sure! (LOL-men!)

Hey girls :hi: sorry I didn't post a pic yet, iv been crazy busy this weekend

Today is CD1 for me :-(

How is everyone else doing?

Bmi- lol that was my oh's theory when I wasn't getting a +!! Icca sorry to hear you on cd1 but hopefully its a good cycle.. Loads of :dust: to you.

Afm: still spotting.. When I relax it seems to be less.. I go in on Monday for more blood work.. They are testing hcg and progesterone.. Praying hcg has gone up.. I took another cb digital conception indicator today.. It still said pregnant ( thank god) but I'm concerned that it still said 1-2 weeks.. I'm wondering if it's because I used my 3rd urine of the day after drinking a coffee, a bottle of water and eating cereal.. Maybe the hcg levels just weren't high enough in my urine :shrug: apparently it reads 2-3 weeks after hcg is over 200..if I'm not over 200 by tomorrow it is not a good sign.. Dr wants them at atleast 300

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: oh Skeet I hope all is ok, ill be keeping you in my prayers
When is your appointment?

Thanks icca.. I just drop in to get my bloods done whenever I get the chance, then I get my results on Tuesday.. Atleast I have this week off work do I'm not going to miss any time.

oh sorry the witch got you icca..sending you lots of babydust for next month. try get a ovulation monitor..so helpful detecting ovulation. if it works for me this cycle then it is indeed the best thing i ever bought :)

:dust::dust::dust:

skeet - ohh dont worrie about that, you maybe have just turned 1-2 weeks so you would have another week till its says 2-3 right?

i hope the bloods go well and that everything else with the spotting is just IB :hugs::hugs:

afm - 5dpo dragging like hell over here lol i have no preg test only opks..which i know i shouldnt off but i did one..and its come out darkish? now i no im probably reading in to it getting my hopes up but surely it shouldnt be dark now??

oh im soo silly but i had to pee on something lol :dohh:

Thanks lynsey.. Lol .. Love that you are satisfying your poas addiction with opks.. Oh I so hope that you get your :bfp: this cycle!! I actually hope everyone does!!!

gotta do something to kill time lol

what time will you get you bloods back if u go tomorrow?

oh right..yeah i bet that feels long time away. Hopefully after this you want have to worrie any more :)

Hey everyone, just a quicky to say Hi. Congrats Skeet (and to you other ladies with bfp - I've had so much to catch up on on this thread that i've now forgotten who else got bfps! lol). Skeet - If it makes you feel any better I'm spotting too. This is the second time this pregnancy. I'd say it was more like pinky dischare rather than blood (tmi - sorry). I have been getting slight cramps too, but my midwife says not to worry. Can't wait for my 12 week scan on 3rd nov, at least I'll know if everything is ok.
The battery on my laptop is about to die, and I cant find the energy to go plug it in so i'm outty.
Take care all, and lots of baby dust. x

Thanks butterfly!! That gives me some hope :) hope everything goes well with your scan!! You should post a pic for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->