Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hey everyone, just a quicky to say Hi. Congrats Skeet (and to you other ladies with bfp - I've had so much to catch up on on this thread that i've now forgotten who else got bfps! lol). Skeet - If it makes you feel any better I'm spotting too. This is the second time this pregnancy. I'd say it was more like pinky dischare rather than blood (tmi - sorry). I have been getting slight cramps too, but my midwife says not to worry. Can't wait for my 12 week scan on 3rd nov, at least I'll know if everything is ok.
The battery on my laptop is about to die, and I cant find the energy to go plug it in so i'm outty.
Take care all, and lots of baby dust. x

ohhh exciting..hope the scan goes well. look forward to seeing the scan piccy :)

all the best hun xx

Hey girls! Feels like I have been gone forever. Just got back from our honeymoon. Bahamas was a lot warmer than home but cloudy and rainy. Oh well who needs good weather on a honeymoon. AF thankfully showed up the day after our wedding!!!!! I was worried that the wedding night would be a bust. Thankfully she left half way through the honeymoon!!!!! Here are some wedding pics if you are interested.
https://mutchphotography.com/blog
(Glenn and Lori's wedding)

Skeet, spotting is absolutely normal. You can't determine if it is normal for you or if it will progress to MC so only time and patience (probably the 2 most difficult things at this time). Hopefully those beta HCG;'s will just keep rising. The digitals can be pretty deceiving and probably won't tell you a heck of a lot (they can be positive for a while even after mc) It really all depends on how fast HCG goes up or goes down but you can't actually see the specific numbers and hence the reference points for 1-2 weeks 2-3 etc. But those can also vary and are based on text book expected numbers, so really you are at the mercy of blood tests. That being said I understand the need for info and how POAS satisfies this need. I did the same thing while I was miscarrying even though I knew it wouldn't help anything. I guess I just figured as long as I saw that result popping up I had hope. Oh the things we do for reassurance. Anyways I am thinking of you and hope those blood tests are going the right way for you!!!!!!

It's good to be back!!!

This week will be a busy BDing week for us.

PAOS welcome back! Oh how exciting, I bet it was wonderful!

Welcome back POAS! The pics look awesome! Thanks for sharing - I love wedding pictures :thumbup:

Hey girls! Feels like I have been gone forever. Just got back from our honeymoon. Bahamas was a lot warmer than home but cloudy and rainy. Oh well who needs good weather on a honeymoon. AF thankfully showed up the day after our wedding!!!!! I was worried that the wedding night would be a bust. Thankfully she left half way through the honeymoon!!!!! Here are some wedding pics if you are interested.
https://mutchphotography.com/blog
(Glenn and Lori's wedding)

It's good to be back!!!

This week will be a busy BDing week for us.

Welcome back hun, your pics are gorgeous :)

i love loooking at wedding pics. im getting married in jan 2013 and looking at other wedding pics not only gives me ideas but make me even more excited for mine.

you soo look beautiful..your dress is so lovely :) congrats to you both.

hope u catch eggy xx

as for me ladies...well i did a naughty test at 7dpo and i see a faint faint faint line..so im hoping its a start of something good :) :happydance:

skeet how u doing hun?

icca..how u hold ing up? xx

Ooh a faint line that's got to be good!! And so early as well!! Only 7 more days to go u r half way there!! Is next Monday official test day??
X

Ooh a faint line that's got to be good!! And so early as well!! Only 7 more days to go u r half way there!! Is next Monday official test day??
X

i know bex im going crazy over here. next week feels like 5 months away lol

but a faint line at this early im just hoping its not an evap!! what a plank i would feel :dohh: lol

but you know what its like we have to..other wize we will go mental lol

and yes monday is the day hun xx

Oh yey :happydance: can you post a pic!?!?!? I want to see

Well I'm doing ok, I'm going to start SOY tonight. Idk how much I'm going to take yet though

how does it work hun? ive had so much mix reviews. i wouldnt have a clue of how much to take :wacko:

hope it works for you this time round hun :)

like i said its very faint but its there..try squinting :dohh:

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/241a40e2.jpg

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/355a4584-1.jpg

just gotta hope its not an evap :)

I know what you mean, did you did see that evap I had on the FRER last cycle
Idk I'm starting to think it was a chemical.......what exactly is a chemical?

yeah i saw it hun.

a chemical it when a pregnancy fails to develop properly at around 2-4 weeks, some times the egg doesn't implant. Or it implants, but stops growing...that why some get blood clots!

most of the time when a women is over 2 weeks she may have had an early mc but hcg doesnt always enter the body because the eggy didnt grow enough for the body to produce it. they say it happened very frequently. That is probably what happens in most of the months that you are trying but don't get pregnant...just you never think about it because your period arrives. crazy init. but after 2 weeks most women get pains and clots and maybe a heavier period. xx

I see a bit of a line lynsey!! :happydance: !! Hopefully it's the start of your :bfp:!!
Poas- your pics are amazing!! So beautiful!!! Happy the witch left half way through!! Welcome back we missed you!!
Icca: I have no idea about soy.. There are a lot of ladies on here that have used it though I'm sure if u start a thread they can help you out.

Afm: hopefully I get my results back tomorrow .. Had to go to a different lab then usual because I'm at my oh parents house. So far today no spotting what do ever ., oh and I even had sex this morning and I didn't get any!! I'm actually surprised that he even came near me to be honest.. Last time my mc started right after sex. I've also majorly broke out in acne all around my chin and mouth !! I'm guessing that means my hormones are in overdrive :)

hahaha...maybe your hubby has a good feeling about this and is alot happier and wants you more now that you got mini him inside you :)

pete was like then when i was preg with andreas lol brings out the horniness lol

glad no spotting today, hopefully it was just IB and now bean is comfortable and want worries you for now :) how exciting xxx

as for me, ive got a little cough and cold coming on and really bad windy pops lol pete goes jeaz are you pregnant lol i was like that when i had andreas lol i havent told him about todays test as its not a definite soon as the line is more visable i will tell him :)

so have you told in inlaws about bubba yet jen? xx

Jen that sounds like real good news. You may have a friable cervix or some other totally normal variation......With the changes happening uterus stretching etc sometimes this happens.....I used to feel so sorry for all the patients who came in later in pregnancy (but to early to have their baby who had a friable cervix because you would try to reassure them that everything was ok. But no woman feels ok when they have bleeding in pregnancy. As long as it is brown or pink it may be normal.

What is a friable cervix??

Oh lynsey maybe you are preg!! I didn't tell oh until I was sure either.. We haven't told anyone yet except a few of my super close friends and his brother knows.. My oh's family can't keep secrets.. Last time they told everyone and then I lost it., so we are going to wait.. I will probably have to tell my parebts soon.. Pretty sure my mom already knows.. She was questioning me the other day..

Some people have a cervix that irritates a little easier especially during pregnancy with all the extra blood flow and stretching of he uterus. It's so frustrating nobody ever tells you about these things so when women come in at 20+ weeks pregnant and it's happening to them they have a look of terror in their eyes. Women have been getting pregnant forever and yet most of us know very little about all these things that can happen. Thank god people can share info so readily now.

Anyways I am hoping that is the case with you. It is actually surprising how many people have bleeding and go on with a very healthy pregnancy.

Thanks poas!! My doctor told me his wife had bleeding like mine with their daughter and everything was fine... Hopefully that is the last bit I have to deal with for awhile :)

hey girls :hi:

Skeet I'm so glad to hear everything is ok. Can't wait to see what your Dr says tomorrow!

Babydeabreu are you going to test in the am? Can't wait for that either lol

Tomorrow need to hurry up and get here lol

Well ladies it's 7:30am here and been awake since 6.. Don't even have to work today.. Guess I'm just anxious.. Hardly slept all night!! Now that I'm awake it feels like I have to wait forever for the drs to call.

Lynsey did u test today or are you waiting?

Icca- did u post a pic of your new hair yet??

hi jen :)

i hope the docs ring soon and tell you that eveything is fine xxx

what else u uptoo today?

testing in about 30mints hun.

icca yeah wheres this hair pic lol we wana see :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly