Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Babydeabreu can't wait to see the pic!

Speaking of pics sorry I haven't posted one yet, but I will soon...before the end of the week lol
Iv been super busy this week so a s soon as I get a chance I will, pending if I'm having a good hair day or not :rofl:

So iv decided that I'm not going to take the soy, going to try this cycle all natural
I bet I O sooner than CD23!!

no line today girls..hopefully tomorrow will show :)

yeah what made u change your mind hun?

Idk really
Prob because this period I'm having right now (from trying soy for the first time) isn't like my others. I think the soy had something to do with it
I. Usually start my periods strong but this one I spotted brown for like a full day then I started a flow (which even still is lighter than normal)

Well that's a fair enough reason. Did u get pregnant the first time completely naturally?

Looks like my results won't be in until tomorrow :(

Where is Scorpio (Jen) these days???

Yes I did. I had a mc like 5 months before I got prego with my DS though, sometimes they say its easier to get knocked up after you've been prego

jen hopefully they will ring you in the morning :hugs: xx

Yes I did. I had a mc like 5 months before I got prego with my DS though, sometimes they say its easier to get knocked up after you've been prego

isit? jeaz not for me it aint lol i must be the less part of that some lol

Lol idk that's just what "they say"

I haven't really been prego in like 6 years, that seems like forever ago but I did have that m/c in jan of 2010, which idk if I should even count it. ...I had a cycle that was 56days long, I did numerous tests and they were a BFN (I wasn't ttc at the time) and I called my dr because I didn't know what was going on, I felt prego, had all the signs but the home tests were all neg. When I talked to the nurse for the resultsshe said " the levels are less than 5 so its neg" .....does that mean I had some levels there? Could it be a chemical? I still never started my period until acouple weeks later.
Idk sorry for the rant, its a gloomy day today :-( idk why its so hard for me to get preg. I knew when we started ttc it was going to be a long rough road ahead, that's how it was with my DS

hey ladies...well i cant sleep so i thought i'd come on here...but then coming on here i got bored and wanted to test lol..so i did and ....

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/b9e7e715.jpg

a faint pinkish line showed up :) can u see it?

not confirming pregnancy untill ive done a frer test as these ic can play mind games lol

hopefully tomorrow will be darker :)

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/38629a5a.jpg

I can see it!! :happydance:
I bet its darker in the am! Can't wait to see the pic!

Thanks jess :)

Starting to get the little pains/cramping/twinges on the left handside noow.. so hoping thats the start of bean getting comfy?

i really hope todays test will have a line..cnt be doing no any more evaps :dohh:

I see it!!! I see it without the tweak!!!! That's how mine started on the $ store brands!! I thought they were for sure evaps!! I got a line like that for 3 days on cheapies then I got a bright positive at night on the 3rd day.. I do hope it's your :bfp: !!!

Did u test again??

Yeah did you test again?? Were waiting over here....hurry up! Lol (no pressure)

I'm doing good Jess.. Still no spotting since Sunday.. I'm supposed to get my results today. Probably around noon.. My gf was taking a preg test last night so she asked me to do one with her just so she wasn't so nervous and she was sure they worked lol.. We used the cb digital conception indicator and mine went up to 2-3 weeks.. So I guess my hcg is rising :) I still have a hard time believing I'm preg.. It doesn't seem real..

How are things with you?

Thanks!! I'm getting impatient for my results.. Why do I keep waking up so early!!

Thanks!! I'm getting impatient for my results.. Why do I keep waking up so early!!

can u not ring them???

well did another test, and there was nothing there.. but im getting really bad sharp pains on the left? kinda had these when i got pregs with andreas. who knows just well baffled right now. :wacko: :shrug:

Oh that's great that the test went up! Yey!

I'm doing good, can't wait to see what this natural cycle brings. To be honest I'm not all that happy with how the soy cycle turned out. I think I'm better off doing nothing. My O symptoms and opks were better naturally .....so I guess ill just be patiently waiting over the next 3 weeks

Babydeabreu I'm sorry your htp was neg....I bet its still too soon
Your only 9dpo right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->