Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Awwww so sorry af showed :hugs:

Lynsey- you might still have a chance!! You timed it pretty good!!

hummm wishful thinking. i know i bed the day before but i just dont feel icourt eggy. we will see but im not testing doing by brain in untill af is late :)

hows u hun? what u up to today? x

It sounds like you timed it perfectly!!
You BD on the day before you Oed :happydance: I hope you get a Christmas bean!

:hugs: thanks, now I'm just deciding if I'm going to try SOY again or not.....prob not

if it helps hun..give it another go and see how u get on? :hugs:

ive been taking tho royal jelly honey bee tablets im praying that helps me...all these things we take to try and help :dohh:

xx

I dont blame you for not wanting to test. It gets to expensive and its way too emotional. My goal from now on is to try not to test until the day af is due . Think that will be my new years resolution :)

I'm at work today.. Trying to get caught up on tons of paper work from missing so much time..I'm feeling a little over whelmed..

My day did not start so well...started off with completely missing my exit on the highway so I ended up running late for work, which meant I couldn't stop to get gas...then when I got to work i realized I somehow managed to sit on my sandwich the whole way here...so now I don't have a lunch

oh jeazz jen thats a right crap start to the day. can u not pop out on your lunhc break and get a bite?

hope your day gets a little better...hope tomorrows a better one for you :)

must be good to get out the house and do something eh xx

jess you really need to do something about that stinkin witch hey? Sorry she got you.

jen-it isn't long now. Maybe you'll be late but ovulate right around New Year and REALLY get a surprise. THAT would be something. Sounds like you're feeling well, I am glad.

Lyns--let's hope the prediction is correct. Sorry to hear your hun ain't doin so well but you know it only takes the one that counts. The month that I got my BFP we were so busy with wedding plans that we only BD'd once the week I O'd. So keep those fingers crossed.

I REALLY hope there are a few happy Christmas surprises for us. Wouldn't it be great to start the year off growing a bump?

Sooo I gave in this morning...I couldnt help it!! I only managed to wait 3 weeks with no :sex: It didnt hurt at all so that is a bonus...but we are not TTC until after my first af.

:happydance: :happydance: yey! That's great news! :happydance: :happydance:
I love your New Years resolution ! I think I'm going to give it a try!

So how is everyones Thanksgiving!?

I cant wait to eat! :xmas14:

Haha! jen after your day sitting on a sandwich and everything I think you deserved a little nooky!!! Absence makes the HARD grow fonder. Or is that supposed to be heart. In this case I think I got it right the first time.

Sooo I gave in this morning...I couldnt help it!! I only managed to wait 3 weeks with no :sex: It didnt hurt at all so that is a bonus...but we are not TTC until after my first af.

ohhh you naughty naughty girl lol glad it went ok and no pain happened..bet you cant wait to start trying after af xx

jess? happy thanks giving hun, but we dont celebrate that here :wacko: well me and my fam dont anyways lol its not a holiday here just a notmal day!!

Lori it would be so great if we all had a nice xmas bump :) xx

Little andreas smiling at us. I bet you NEVER want to cut those lovely locks of his. They are too precious.

lol my mum always says to me cut one off and give it too me, just one you would never notice lol i always gooo mum if u touch one hair on his head i'll shave yours off lol hhaha i dont think i'll ever cut his hair...the day he goes mum can i have a hair cut will be sad indeed lol :) xx

ha I was going to ask for one as well!!!!! They are too cute. I can't blame your mom for trying.

Oh :rofl: well happy thursaday then lol

:hugs: I remember the day I cut my DS hair, it was heartbreaking
Don't let your mum ever cut his hair! Its adorable!!

Well I am super tired from all the food and family today, then we went to a hockey game tonight with them family
It was Tteddy Bear Toss night and everyone brought a stuffed animal for a donation, they get thrown when a goal is made
It was fun, the kids had a blast! It was my DS first game, and he loved it!

Hope everyones having a good night !

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/EAA0575C-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a pic of all the stuffed animals on the ice after our only goal, with 3 min left in the game

Happy thanks giving icca!! Our thanks giving was last month.. It's odd that it's on a different day especially when the states and Canada are so closely connected. It sounds like you had a great day!!

Lynsey- don't ever cut those locks!! He is so precious!!

Afm: I'm on a role of bad decisions.. I think my emotions are finally getting to me. I was really down yesterday.. Even got into a nasty fight with one of my co workers ( we are all good now though) .. Anyways my friend just gane home after 3 months of being up north for work.. She came over last night and we stayed up drinking and talking pretty late.. It was nice because I really needed it and I misses her so much with everything going on.. Now I'm up for work and in rough shape !! I'm so glad it's just a professional development day.. It would be hard to deal with a bunch of teenagers feeling like this!!

Eww yes hang overs suck lol I kind of woke with one the other morning (after af showed) :)

Jess---that bear toss looks SO fun.

OK If I don't get a BFP this month I know it's not for a lack of trying. We have been sending in a constant supply of troops. If I don't get it I will actually look forward to a break when AF shows up. Hopefully she doesn't show though. I really want a BFP for my birthday.

Wots crackalackin ladies???!!! I think I might be 1DPO but who knows?! Not in with a great chance this month as we only DTD one day this cycle!! It was many times tho and it was the day before I think I O'd so there is the teeniest glimmer of hope. Not gonna hold my breath tho :wacko:

Wot has been going on with you lot :hugs:

Hey Scorpio!! Thinks are going slowly for me over hear!! Hopefully you caught the egg!! It only takes one time!!

As for me I just keep making stupid decisions!! Went to the cottage this weekend, oh and I got really drunk!! We had :sex: without protection!! Dr would be so very unhappy with me if she knew!! I'm just looking forward to af showing up so things can get back to normal and I can stop worrying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->