Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

With my mc my dr told me I could jump right back in.. But because the surgery was done on my tube she said I need to wait for it to heal properly.

I've never had an evap on frer.. I had a chemical show up on one but that's it.. How many dpo are you now? I think that if they were pink within the time limit that's a good sign!! Hopefully it gets darker

I'm either 8 or 9 DPO.

I'm going to wait until after the weekend to test again, prob Tuesday .

It could be the beginning of your :bfp: try to hold out a few days!!

Lol I'm trying SO hard, I want to POAS like every 4 hours :rofl: too bad I don't have ICs, ill just go to the dollar store and stock up
But DH won't let me POAS again until next week so looks like I don't have a choice

I'm either 8 or 9 DPO.

I'm going to wait until after the weekend to test again, prob Tuesday .

you sure you don't want to :test: today :rofl: :test::test::test: i am not helping you lol lol just do one :test: today and one on Tuesday :rofl: good luck! :dust:

Can't wait! Tomorrow is test day!

How is everyone doing?

Haa it's so hard not to test isn't it!!!!

Skeet ----YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to agree with the doc. If the egg is coming from the side that surgery was on, there could still be some swelling. You don't want the egg to get stuck in the tube. But hell it is tough to wait ESPECIALLY when you think you're probably ovulating. I'd probably be begging for it!!!!!!

Glad to see some of you wrote to Santa as well. I figure it can't hurt. I know I've been an extra good girl this year too. So I mean hey c'mon don't I deserve something?

So as usual OH is raring to go. Unfortunately he gets so geared up at the beginning of the cycle that he gets tired out by the time Ov happens. Yet he doesn't want me telling him when the "right" time is because then the pressure kills him (not that he can't easily figure it out himself). So I told him he'd better keep it up the entire month. He says fair enough. So hopefully, hopefully! He also wants to lose weight and start exercising again so I keep telling him it counts as exercise!!!! Men are funny creatures but ya gotta love em.

Hope Monday is treating you all well.

Well ladies I think I need to take a break. Therefore, I am popping off from here for two weeks...I will be back around the week of Dex.5 or 12th.

If you want to shoot a hello or anything my email is:

As for right now...i was spotting light pink last week...then it went to very light brown...and now its once in a while light baige brownish more on the baige side tho. I have never had any cramps or any pains anywhere. I am still very bloaty when I eat (so trying to eat smaller meals) and drink around 8 cups of water throughout the day:blush:(trying my best on this one):haha:

I am doing good all together. So see ya when i return...:hugs:

P.S.

Good luck to anymore :bfp:'s while I am gone.....:dust:

I must have put the fear of god in my poor husband. I had been frustrated with the frequency in past months of DTD. And I've been a bit moody because in the past 3 weeks I have had so many friends deliver with many more on the way. One with triplets (naturally occurring triplets). The poor guy, he was warned that this month it would be like a military mission, giving our best. It's been fun and he hasn't felt stressed as in previous months. We were exhausted after work yesterday and took the night off. He just called me to apologize for being so tired and that tonight he's not making any other plans. What a sweetie. I didn't dare tell him that I'm not even that fertile right now (especially since he feels pressure when he knows which ends up having a negative effect). Bless his heart. I hope he can hold up for another week and a half.

I love him.:cloud9:

Aww that's so sweet!! Glad to see he's fully on board!!

Aghhhh I'm so bored !!! I want to ttc :(

:happydance: yey get your groove on POASfiend!
:dust:

:hi: skeet how have you been?
When do you offically got to go back to ttc?

BabyD where are you?????? Is it O time yet???

I bet it's o time!! That's why she has disappeared :)

I'm doing ok .. December 13th is my 6 week mark when I can have sex again but I can't ttc until I get my first af .. I'm hoping it comes before then. If my af comes before the 13th so I can atleast ttc before the new year :)

:happydance: I bet you'll get to start ttc again before the new year!

When is AF expected from your calculations?

Well if it comes at usual time it will be here around the 30th.. But to be honest I'm kind of hoping it's a bit late.. If it sticks to my normal 30 day cycle then I'll have it for new years and oh and I booked a really amazing hotel room with jacuzzi tub and all :)

That sounds fun!
Well in that case.....I hope your late!

Ohhh I do too !! Fingers crossed!! Lol I've been considering jumping my oh this weekend .. Don't think he will go for it but I feel ready.. We will just use protection until the 6 weeks is up.. My ob told me that it may take 6 weeks for af to show., so if that's the case il be icing around new years!!!

No.....AF just arrived in full force :cry:

Looks like my next cycle is going to end on Christmas day!
Oh how id love a Christmas BFP!

hey ladies, sorry i havent been on here, i think i must have clicked the unsubscribe on my phone as i couldnt find this thread had to go though Lori threads to find it lol :dohh:

i was like this htread is well quiet normally theres pages of it..then i looked and found ive missed lots lol

sowwwy :dohh:

anywayz...

skeet how annoying that you want to bed but cant....just think of all the make up sex u can do when your ready lol i hope af shows so you can enjoy each other again but same time i hope its fine down there :hugs:

oh jess sorry hun, so gutted for you. i hope u catch eggy next month and get a great christmas prezzie :)

Lori i know the feeling hun, i have been such a snappy cow..so many firends and family have become preg, im happy for them but same time it amkes me frustrated and makes me think what am i doing so wrong :nope:

hope u do get your bfp soon too babe xx

afm well my OH is not well and hasnt been for some time now so this month i ovulated on monday 19th(i think) and only managed to bed friday and sunday so im not going to bover testing this month(unless af is late) as i dont see the point because i doubt very much that i have court eggy. i know it only takes on swimmer but still i just dont believe i have done enough to catch beany. but hopefully next month will be a much better month. ##

the physic did say that december i will get a bfp so hopefully shes right :thumbup:

hope u ladies have a good day xx

It sounds like you timed it perfectly!!
You BD on the day before you Oed :happydance: I hope you get a Christmas bean!

:hugs: thanks, now I'm just deciding if I'm going to try SOY again or not.....prob not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->