Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Oh Skeet I can't blame you, sometimes you just need to have a drink and let go lol I bet the sex was the best!!! How weird that this month you'll be hoping you don't get pregnant!!! Can't wait til you're back in the game properly :)

It really does feel weird to be hoping I'm not preg and that I want my period..

I'm looking forward to everything going back to normal .. 2 more weeks!!

oopps naughy horny goat lol i hope everything gets better soon skeet and that af comes to enjoy next months ttc. i hope if you do get pregnext month hun that everything goes well :)

JRscorpio8 - hey hun, nice to see you. how u been?

afm..well im 8dpo and my opk are darkish and have been for 5 days now. i tested just to see if i was preg and got bfn so not really sure whats going on.

here are my opks about 11 this morning...
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/5fc8739b.jpg

by 8dpo they shouldnt be dark right? strange...maybe af will come early :shrug: :shrug:

Hmm I don't know if they should be dark or not.. Ive only used ooks once..I hope it's not one of those crazy cycles again for you ..

Hmm I don't know if they should be dark or not.. Ive only used ooks once..I hope it's not one of those crazy cycles again for you ..

ohhh please i hope not :dohh:

my cycles have been good fore the last 4 months..af has come and gone on time. if shes on time this month then its my body playing up..if shes late then it means i ovulated late!!

either way the dpo is when you do your own head on lol

what u up too today hun? got any decorations up yet? x

Hey girls :xmas3: how has everyone been?

BabyD maybe its still too early for a BFP
Iv never used an OPK other than ovulation time so I'm not sure what there susposed to look like at DPO status

Skeet :hugs: I hope everything works out in your favor this cycle

Hey girls :xmas3: how has everyone been?

BabyD maybe its still too early for a BFP
Iv never used an OPK other than ovulation time so I'm not sure what there susposed to look like at DPO status

Skeet :hugs: I hope everything works out in your favor this cycle

thanks hun :)

love the new avatar piccy xx

Thanks!
I decorated my house for Christmas over the weekend, the kids helped and had a blast!
Were doing the tree this weekend, I can't wait! :xmas9:

oh wicked, we put ours up yesterday :)

its so exciting. andre keeps pulling the decorations off the tree though lol

Do you have a real tree or a fake one?
Were getting a real one, I love the smell of pine

we got a real one last year and thr smell makes u feel like its christmas, but this year will andre running around, dont think he would appreciate all the pine leafs pricking hes feet lol no just that he loves to put everything in hes mouth, the taste of a real tree wouldnt go down nicely lol

Lol no it wouldn't

Good point I never thought about that! I guess its been so long since iv had a little one in the house :-( I feel like my son is so grown
I love him to death but I'm so upset and disappointed with him at the moment. He had a note from his teacher at school because he was bad there and he left it on the bus so I woulndt get it.....its not the first time he's done this. DH is upset too.
Oh man they grow up so fast!

Oh what a sneaky boy you have there!!

Our house lights are up, but the christmas decorations inside are not. I think we are putting them up this weekend. I used to get a real tree all the time...Love the smell of them, but lately we have been doing a fake one..the only bonus is that you can put it up as early as you want :)

You should take a pic of your house all lit up!!

I wanted to do outside lights but DH doesn't want ....and I'm not physically going to do it so I guess we won't have any this year :-( DH wants to wait til we buy a house

Dag nabbit!!!!! My monitor fell out of my hand this morning after I put the stick in (only a drop of 1-2 inches). When I came back to read it I realized the stupid thing isn't working......................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Anyways it looks like they will replace it for me. I think today I was going to hit my peak so I will just treat it that way. Anyways I'm glad it worked up until today because I learned that I'm ovulating later these days than I normally do which is good because usually when I think I have we take a few days DTD break. Don't want to stop too early and miss the egg. I hope everyone is well.

Skeet---it's an emotional time, don't be hard on yourself.

Xmas decorations, can't wait to do mine. Waiting until after Saturday though since my daughter is having a sleepover party for her birthday. Want to wait until the screaming restless girls are out of the house before decorations are up!!!

Judging the fact that my cycle is longer now, it looks like my new testing date is my bday!!!! Can you imagine getting a BFP on your bday? That would be the best present ever!!!

If I remember I'll take a pic tonight! The lights look so pretty.. I always put them up!!

Poas- sucks you dropped your monitor!! Hopefully u catch the egg this month.. Birthday bfp would be the best present ever !! I hope I get mine for new years!! Or atleast just after.. I'll be ttc for a year in December .. Doesn't count for testing since I've been preg 3 times in the past year.. I've had such a crap year!! Hope 2012 treats me better!!

Hey skeet just wondering, has your doc done any kind of testing? Many times they will do a workup on you if you've had multiple losses. Sometimes they can diagnose something that's really easy to correct. If not it would be worth talking to your doc about and maybe even a second opinion. It would be worth it regardless of if they find anything or not.

POASfiend that sucks you didn't get to see your peak :-( at least they'll give you a new one :)

Skeeet I agree with POASfiend, a 2nd opinion can't hurt.

Well my ob said that the next time im pregnant to come into her right away and she will put me on hormone supplements. She doesn't count the chemical as a loss so I have had 2 different types of losses. She said when she went in to remove my pregnancy everything looked normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->