Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I have a wonderful ob.. When it comes to pregnancy my family dr sucks!! But he will at least admit it. As of right now my moods are changing about ttc.. I really want to ttc but I'm also starting to panic about it a bit as well. I don't know if I can keep handling these losses ..

I'll have ti grab a pic of my Christmas lights tomorrow night .. It's rained here all day!! It's been miserable weather

The snow arrived!! Probably won't stay around though it's supposed to get warm again

Those are so cute!! Icca do u have snow yet?

Well yesterday was 30 days since surgery and no sign of af yet.. If like it to hold off a couple more days then I'll be clear for new years!! :happydance:
I'm just kind of hopping oh and I didn't slip up during o time.. Lol who would have thought I'd be hoping im not preg!!!

Those snowmen look like they either just got news of their BFP OR they are working hard at getting one!!!!!LOL They are very cute though!!!! OK I believe its TWW for me now. Statistically speaking, I think AT LEAST one of us has to get a BFP this month. Hopefully even more. I really hope my birthday brings some good news.

Hi ladies I just want to update you with my very very slow progress.
I am having very slow rising hcg and progesterone. Here's my stats:
(Oct.22/11) CD15 I did the IUI.
(Oct.23/11) CD16 (I temped, used opk’s and logged every morning).
(Oct.25/11) CD18 started 200mg Cyclogest Progesterone
(Nov.1/11) CD 5/dpo9 used 10milu pregnancy test w/first morning urine - saw very very light line for a positive test.
(Nov.2/11) CD 26/dpo10 hcg was 6.43 – started the Tinzaparine today. I now take them along with Progesterone, baby aspirins and prenatal at 7:30am every morning.
(Nov.4/11) CD 28/dpo12 hcg was 18.60
(Nov.10/11) CD 34/dpo18 NO PERIOD CAME ON hcg was 206.69
(Nov.17/11) FS wanted me to have a D&C done; I said no of cause…I want to wait it out.
(Nov.17/11) CD 41/dpo25 hcg was 423.79 and Progesterone was 10.4.
(Nov.24/11) CD 48/dpo32 hcg was 1112.20 and Progesterone was 15.3
(Nov.30/11) Ultrasound done showed me as 5 wks and Baby Simo is in the right place. My next scan is Dec.14. I should be 7 wks as per my last scan. Fingers cross.
(Dec.2/11) CD 55/dpo39 hcg was 1402.20 and Progesterone was 15.3

So now you see my worries…each week (7days equals 168hours) my levels do not double not even a pinch. I am hanging on to the 20% change that “Baby Simo” will pull through…although I just want to give up at times.

Oh smiling I will pray for you!! It is good news that your levels are going up., some women's bodies produce it slower!! :hugs:

Any spotting or is everything clear in that category?

Oh smiling I will pray for you!! It is good news that your levels are going up., some women's bodies produce it slower!! :hugs:

Any spotting or is everything clear in that category?

no spotting, no cramping, nothing....well i am taking progesterone so just the gook that comes from that :blush: i hope....but mine is super doper slow here...

Well hopefully it's a good thing that your not spotting :) I'll pray for you..I know how stressful all of this can be.. If u need to chat we are here.. Thanks for keeping us posted

Well hopefully it's a good thing that your not spotting :) I'll pray for you..I know how stressful all of this can be.. If u need to chat we are here.. Thanks for keeping us posted
thanks skeet i am also glad thus far nothing. Thanks again you ladies are the best! :hugs:

=hugs: 35_smiling I'm keeping you in my prayers and your little bean too :hugs:

Sorry these days are so stressful and uncertain for you smiling. Your family is in my prayers. Rest your worries on God, he is stronger than us and can carry us further than we can carry on our own!

=hugs: 35_smiling I'm keeping you in my prayers and your little bean too :hugs:
Thank you for keeping us in prayer. :hugs:

Sorry these days are so stressful and uncertain for you smiling. Your family is in my prayers. Rest your worries on God, he is stronger than us and can carry us further than we can carry on our own!
Thank you for keeping us in prayer. God has been good to us thus far and I know I need has a plan for us. :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed that everything will turn out OK Smiling xxx

Hi ladies!! Hope you are all having a great weekend? Anyone do anything exciting? Friday night we went over to oh grandmas house and had dinner with the whole family. Tonight oh and I are just hanging around at home.. He passed out at 10 while we were watching tv and has been snoring away lol

Still no af for me.. So atleast I won't have it over new years, but it also means no testing for me in dec.. Looks like I'll be hoping for a January bfp

Hmm had af cramps tonight .. Ran to the washroom to check thinking she was for sure here and all I had was a lot of cm .. So still playing the waiting game :coffee: where is everyone at in their cycle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->