Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Rachael - :hugs: I'm still rooting for u, you'll find out on Saturday if you're out or not. If you are, have fun on your birthday and take your mind off it. If you're still in, :test:

Dolly - good luck trying to catch that egg! FXed!

Can I join? I need some PMA. Been feeling a bit down, the witch is rearing her ugly head, due on tomorrow and already got some spotting :(

C x

Still hanging in there! No sign of AF yet! Had a tiny bit of brown spotting earlier but nothing since except a LOAD of creamy CM. Woke me up in the night coz it was running out and my body thought AF had started I think!

How are you? xxx

Im ok, just finished a 36 hour shift! So got my feet up :) still got highs on cbfm! Thinking I'll peak this weekend but letting it learn my body this month more than anything!!!

Ah keep us updated for tomoz won't you?! Do u normally spot before af?! X

Still hanging in there! No sign of AF yet! Had a tiny bit of brown spotting earlier but nothing since except a LOAD of creamy CM. Woke me up in the night coz it was running out and my body thought AF had started I think!

How are you? xxx

That sounds very promising hun! I have had a teeny bit of brown spotting but no creamy CM.

AF is not here in full force yet but sometimes my cycles are 28 days and sometimes they are 31.:confused:

X baby dust

No I don't normally spot, I start really light, but it's always pink not brown :wacko: xxx

No I don't normally spot, I start really light, but it's always pink not brown :wacko: xxx

Really rooting fir you! I feel AF on her way though so been sad all day. If I don't conceive this month gonna give things a rest for a while.

AF got me :cry: bring on April!!

Good luck to all you ladies, hope its :bfp: for you all

xx

Aw grim Paula! But!!!! April bfp! :)

I'm cd13 and got a peak on my cbfm! So happy! This means I'll ovulate in the next 12-36 hours! Good job it's the weekend! Me and my man are both off work :) x

Aww Paula that totally sucks!!! Keeping my fx'd for you though! Dolly get DTD!! :D

xx

Sorry Paula.

Dolly, get to bed!

Still no af and bfn here xxx

Gr how annoying rach!! U gna test tomorrow! Woke up this am to a lovely dance with oh! He is delighted we dance all night! I'm actually o'ing sooner then I thought!!! Feeling very positive girls! X

Hmmm well i am a lil confused, what i thought was AF maybe wasnt! As i havent bleed again since, or maybe its that light i am not noticing it :wacko: Well i should see if she rears her ugly head tomorrow :dust: xx

I've decided to be positive so I hope I can join :) I am getting my BFP on March 17th! I am 2 DPO and plan to wait to test until then, BUT I have a ton of IC tests and will probably start testing in a week :p

Welcome pineapple! I like your style! I'm ovulating this weekend and getting my bfp on the 22nd of march! :)

Paula?!? What's going down? When was af due? Do u normally spot before?!

Xx

I've had more spotting today, she'll be in full flow by morning. I'll be getting my BFP in April instead :)

The gods just wanted to make sure you can have a glass of wine on ur bday :) I'm all for an April bfp! Keep up the pma! How long u been ttc rachael?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->