Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Ohh Ladies Your all doing soo well whoooo
Megga jelous :( Need to send me ur some of ur good luck ahah :) :)

How Long Has Evry1 Been Trying For ?xx

:wave: MrsDavies

When's AF due for you?

I'm on cycle 2 :)

Erm well my first time using cbfm, taking folic acid and drinking grapefruit juice! Ttc 18 months!!! So exhausting but gna give this pma a shot :) looks like it's working for some people xx

Yay DollyDolly!

I tested again this morning and :bfn: :(

Rach it's probably still too early! Wait a day or two! Any symptoms pickle?! X

im testing around 10-11th march af due 16th but i ovulated earlly so be testing from 10dpo

and hey hula.... not being left out for long im getting my march bfp!!!

Not really DollyDolly! Just the odd random sharp pain in my tummy but that's it :shrug:

BB's aren't even sore today, think that was just the cat climbing on me in the night :haha:

Though I did feel sick this morning when i first woke up. Not OMG I'm gunna throw up sick, just that wishy washy stomach churning mild kind of sick IYKWIM :shrug:

Hello all
Well, I'm 7DPO today - still spotting but it hasn't got any worse - TMI but tiny few 'streaks' of mid-brown on pantyliner. I had what I thought were AF cramps this morning (last cycle my 'flow' arrived on 10DPO) but those abated and now I've just got that niggle in my left side which has been there 2 days before O to now. I like to think the 'niggle' has moved down a bit (from ovary to uterus!) but I think that may be a bit less PMA and a bit more wishful thinking!
However, I live in hope that I have a beanie clinging on and it's defying the odds as my ridiculously short luteal phase tries to pull everything down around it!
Am seeing the GP on Saturday so if AF arrives on Fri or Sat I'm going to ask for a referral to hospital. Also seeing an acupuncturist and chinese herbalist on Saturday (but not sure I'll take anything - didn't really get on with agnus castus or B vits...)
x

An update: I went to the drs this morning with suspected water infection after being up 6 times in the night urinating, she tested n i had no infection :wacko: I explained that i was late but because i have pcos that cycles are long but not this long!! So she tested for pregnancy n she said i dont think i see anything....wtf!! But she did say to get a :bfp: i would have to hold my wee for 4hrs minimum n with me not able to hold for an hour then i wouldnt get a :bfp: So i have now got to wait til friday and if no AF has arrived then i have to send a fmu sample to hospital n il find out on monday afternoon. But i think il wait til monday n hand sample in then rather than wait all weekend :nope:

I am really anxious and am thinking positive but the waiting game is hard!!!

Bring on the PMA and :dust::dust::dust:

Eek Paula! How long are your cycles normally?! And how many days past o are you!? Lots of luck my love! Xx

:) Rachel1981 Hang in their Hun Its not over till AF shows her face Best Of Loook :) :)

Hope you like my Siggy Ladies team PMA all the way Whooo :) :)

Thanks hun. Testing again tomorrow with a SD test. Fingers crossed!

Eek Paula! How long are your cycles normally?! And how many days past o are you!? Lots of luck my love! Xx

My longest cycle has been 44 days n ive topped it at 48. Im not sure on Ov day as started temping late on n ff is saying im 9dpo. With me having pcos cycles can be erratic.....so god knows haha. The daft dr said my symptoms look promising, worst thing to say to ttc haha xx

Hi ladies! I have been stalking this thread for a while now and I just registered to reply because I got my very first BFP :bfp: yesterday and I know it's all thanks to this PMA. :oops: thanks a lot!!!!!

Wow clearbluesky! Congrats Hun! Rach hang in there and keep us posted after ur test Hun!

Paula, if u are 9dpo ur hormone might not yet be strong enough to show on a hpt so... Keep up the pma! No one is out until the witch arrives! Come on march bfps :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->