Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Thank you Rachael. Don't lose hope on the tests. I tested 3 times before the BFP and they were all BFN. I barely had any symptoms, wasn't even sure when or if I ovulated and only got my BFP 3 days after my missed period.

Thanks ladies, I'll let you know how it goes in the morning. AF is due on Saturday and I'm hoping she's going to take a nice long break!

Bless my other half.... Got my first high on my monitor yesterday, he come in and goes 'did you wee on that strip today *turns it on and sees high* does that mean I gta shower and get to bed?' ........ Yes babe! Lol love him so much xxx

Bless your OH dolly! lol. Rachael, your temps still look excellent. Much better than mine did before my BFP, so I'm still really confident you'll get your BFP this month! PMA PMA! Xx

Damn! How many dpo?! Ur still in Hun as af isn't here!!!! Xxx

11dpo today and AF is due on Saturday.

If she doesn't show I'll test again next week, but I'm pretty sure she'll show.

Do u have af syptoms?! If she doesn't show by Monday test then pma pma pma :) xxx

Not testing on Monday, that's my birthday lol!

I don't usually get AF symptoms until she's here :shrug:

Grim! Happy birthday for Monday tho! Hope you have something nice planned?! Xx

I have nothing planned! It's my 30th too lol. All I know is my OH has taken Monday and Tuesday off work to be here, but I also know he's skint so we won't be doing much. xxx

Most importantly u will be together :) I'm only in cd11! Dreading my tww this cycle as I'll be soooo anxious and first time with cbfm! Had three days of highs so far! X

Bless!

Hope you get your peaks this cycle. I have read though that a lot of people don't get peaks in the first cycle as it's getting to know you, they just get lots of highs. Best get bd'ing ;) xxx

Well i got a frer and tested and a got a :bfn: :( did stupidly look 40 mins later and a evap got my hopes up a little bit hahaha. Going to ride this one out and i am sure one or the other will appear!! Hoping its a :bfp: rather than AF

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->