Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I don't think it's too much at all :)

I'm gunna end up POAS until I either get a :bfp: or the :witch: shows :dohh:

feel ill... only 1dpo so not getting into symptoms LOL..

aww do u feel any different?

I'm okay, just stressing as got my +ve opk monday and dtd sun & mon but didnt dtd yesterday but at like 7 this morn instead so I am just fretting incase yesterday was ov day and I missed it!

How are you gemma?

x

I have sore bb's, tummy feels tight, not bloated but tight IYKWIM. Waistband on my jama's last night was irritating me, and they're loose :wacko: Still eating everything in sight, felt a little nauseous earlier but OK now, gassy, headachey and getting really exhausted really early in the evenings :shrug:

How are you?

I have sore bb's, tummy feels tight, not bloated but tight IYKWIM. Waistband on my jama's last night was irritating me, and they're loose :wacko: Still eating everything in sight, felt a little nauseous earlier but OK now, gassy, headachey and getting really exhausted really early in the evenings :shrug:

How are you?

These sound promising!!! FX'd!! :happydance:

x

80% OF GIRLS actualy get pregnant bding before ovulation an not at ovulation.. so you would had done enough im tired now can i stop having sex LOL

Thanks hulahoop, but the :bfn:'s are getting a little disheartening! x

my opks still kinda dark tho so scared i have something wrong lol... but control line is darker so guessing its still negative..

cant wait see 2 dark lines on a pregnancyy test in couple of weeks

80% OF GIRLS actualy get pregnant bding before ovulation an not at ovulation.. so you would had done enough im tired now can i stop having sex LOL

Do they?!!! If thats the case then we should be ok! :D

Rachael I really hope you get your BFP!! How long have you been TTC?

x

The 1st is terrible isnt it!! I am on 2nd now so I am getting used to it but still v.difficult. You will get that BFP!!!!

x

Do they?!!! If thats the case then we should be ok! :D

Rachael I really hope you get your BFP!! How long have you been TTC?

x

yea day of ovulation apparently egg likes spermies already there to be waiting for her.. typical eh...

Very typical! There should have been plenty waiting for mine! I think I ovulated late on the 21st, and we DTD Thursday night, early hours of Friday morning and another 4 times on the Friday :rofl:

This 1st month has been very hard, it's been a very steep learning curve. I think if there is another cycle then at least I will know what's going on properly etc and hopefully it will be more relaxed x

haha that sounds like me... my oh sorry tmi is very sexual allll the time he drived me nuts... however this month i been coming on to him at night and last night on the 3rd time he jokingly said enough already dont you ever get tired lol...

but he said when im pregnant i better say thankyou! as he loves his oral sex but i wont do it to him as saliva kills sperm so apparently when im pregnant i got to say thankyou ;)

:haha:

I think me and the OH are as bad as each other tbh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back