Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Thats fab bet you cant wait!! I am good thanks. This time in 2 weeks I will be a mummy (unless she decides to be impatient and arrive before :D )

xx

How are you all doing? Getting close now isn't Hula!! x

Heya!!! I am doing good. I know less than 2 wks to go, its crazy!!!! How are you getting along all ready now?

xx

Things are good thanks no baby news for me unfortunately :sad2:

Hope you are all well?

xx

Omg hula you are so close now!

still cheering on all the pma ladies over here! xx

I know the time has gone so so fast!!! Less than 2 weeks!! I am still gonna be popping on over here to keep an eye on all the ladies as I want more bfps for you all!!! :)

xx

Oooh not long for some girlies here to meet their babies........:happydance:

xx

Hula she's adorable! How did it go :) how are you now? Not long left for me now.
How is everyone else?

Aww Hula your daughter is a lil cutie! Congratulations :happydance:

xx

Thanks ladies. Mummapie it was fab, having the c section was deffo the best option for my baby and me. I have had the best experience and have to keep reminding myself to take it easy cause I feel so great but have had major surgery. Lol.

I am.cheering on bfps for ladies still waiting! Xx

Today is my due date, and no signs for me yet :( But i just have to remind myself that i should make the most of my "me time" before he comes!

Sending babydust to all the ladies still trying xxx

Aww rachael I love your scan pic :happydance: its going soooo quick for you!

Xx

I know it's flying! Only 6 weeks until we find out if it's pink or blue! :D

Congratulations hula she's beautiful. I had baby annie on 15th oct, which is her daddys birthday and she weighed 5lb4. I ended up getting induced due to pre-eclampsia at 37 weeks, but even though she was small she's really healthy and doing great. I'm loving being a mummy. Hope everyone else is doing well! x

Mrs Turner I see your little one made an appearance! :happydance:

2 more weeks and I'll know what we're having! Got the pram sorted and the nursery decorated. Just hung the curtains and put the wall decals up. Getting the carpet cleaned soon then we can build the drawers and start filling them with clothes :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->