Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Glad you are OK Rachael x

I am the same Hula I miss my bump so much, like the week I was out of hospital I wanted another. DH making me wait hehe!

3 of my friends are pregnant too I keep groping their bumps! xx

I can't see me missing not being able to reach my feet lol

Oh Rachael, im so excited for you! I hated being pregnant but i miss it so much. I'd love another baby now, but DH is making me wait until Alfie is 2. Only 19 months to go! lol
Saying that, Alfie has had a really bad bug for a week and had diahhorea really bad for 5 days so i wouldnt want to deal with that while pregnant!

I think Izzy will be at least two before we have another too

Oh Rachael, im so excited for you! I hated being pregnant but i miss it so much. I'd love another baby now, but DH is making me wait until Alfie is 2. Only 19 months to go! lol
Saying that, Alfie has had a really bad bug for a week and had diahhorea really bad for 5 days so i wouldnt want to deal with that while pregnant!

We're waiting until about 2 too so we might all be TTC together again!

We could well be ttc together again! Full term today, Izzy needs to hurry up now!

How Exciting! Hope your birth goes well - I was lucky and had a really easy time of it! Keep us all posted xx

I don't think this daughter of mine wants to make anything easy lol

We are having to wait until lo is about 3-4 as I cant to go on maternity leave again so soon :( We also want to renew our vows and take her abroad before we have another :D Hopefully 3-4 years is a nice age gap.

xx

Hello Ladies.....I know its pretty late, however may I join in as this seems to be a lucky thread...!!!

Yes of course :) Was definitely a lucky thread, doesn't seem two minutes since I remember joining. Welcome! x

Hi jogu.

Ladies, Isobel Lily was born 28th April at 9.35am weighing 10lb 0.5oz by emergency c section following a long labour. Complications for us both following delivery, not had an easy time.

Oh hun congratulations on your little princess! Hope you are both as ok as can be and you have a quick recovery!! Love to you both. Xx

Hi jogu.

Ladies, Isobel Lily was born 28th April at 9.35am weighing 10lb 0.5oz by emergency c section following a long labour. Complications for us both following delivery, not had an easy time.

Hi Rach and congrats...!!! You are a mommy now yay.:happydance:..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->