Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Thanks Rachael, yes, Alfie finally came 13 days late! He was worth the wait though! I am totally exausted but loving it at the same time.

2 weeks will go so quick, and yo can plan your blue or pink nursery! Soooo exciting!

Ooh, congrats Rachael on team pink. Alfie is now 6 weeks old. I cant believe how quickly the time has gone. We have our 6 week check later today, then its time to get ready for christmas! I absolutely adore being a mummy. Especially now he is sleeping through the night!

Aww :wohoo: a girl bump, over half way Rachael. You getting excited?

Mrs Turner and Hula Alfie and Lacey are sooooo cute!!

I am fine thank you looking forward to xmas, i think i am all done............if not TOUGH!! :rofl:

xx

I know! Time is flying. Can't wait to meet my baby girl :cloud9:

Hows everyone doing, I have updated the list as we have more bfps. Xx

Wow Rachel, 30 weeks already!!! You must be getting sooooo excited! xxx

Hey ladies!

I'm doing well, how are you all?

Can't believe I'm 30 weeks already! And we're moving house in 4 weeks time :wacko:

Eeeeek rachael not long now. Cant believe how quick it has gone! Are you all as ready as can be? Xx

Yeh, just need to finish washing everything. Hoping the little monkey has turned as she was still breech at my last appointment.

Awww. So excited for you. I miss my bump so much and strangely enough enjoyed every min of the c section and want to do it all again like now :D

Xx

I'm more scared of having a c section than I am natural labour :wacko:

I don't know why, think it's the thought of being awake for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->