POAS Addict part 2!

motherofboys

Reaction score
Ok the old post had bad luck, so this is our lucky, baby dust full, new thread!
Its time to get those BFPs ladies!

Ha! Thanks Kay! I know it doesn't make sense but I feel really good about starting a new fresh thread! Bring on the 2015 babies!

Lets hope for sticky babies over the next few months. Maybe within a few weeks of each other so we can all head over to the pregnancy section together.

I'm here Ladies :hi:

Steph, I am so sorry to hear that your FRER was lighter. Maybe just a bad test, I am still holding out hope for you.

I really do hope that this thread is our lucky one and that we all get BFPs soon, especially now that my DH is on board for trying a bit harder the next couple of months :thumbup:

In other news, totally awful weather here today. Rain and snow mix, almost took me an hour to get to work :wacko:

We've not had any snow but its really cold and we had lots of rain over the weekend

I would take rain any day over this, although the trees do look quite pretty as they are snow covered. Everything else is just wet and slushy...

Oh and CD 6 here, AF has finally left the building!

Kay, when will you be testing?

I'm CD20. I had some O pains on CD14. Not really sure where I am really because I didn't have anything that felt like a definite O. I guess I will hold on as long as possible, although I could be 7dpo and that knowledge has me wanting to test tomorrow so we shall see lmao

I started bleeding and cramping today, so I guess this is cd 1? Glad it didn't drag on too long and now I can move on to cycle #5 (is that all?, it feels like forever!). I conceived straight away after my last mc so hoping history will repeat itself!

Oh Steph, hugs. Even though you were expecting it, it can't be easy. Fingers crossed that you get pregnant again with your sticky baby soon.
I did test today. I'm only a maximum of 8dpo but I still stared at that test, trying to make a line appear with the power of my mind LMAO

Oh and according to my ticker I'm been ttc 6 months, this is only the 3rd cycle that I'll have a long enough LP to actually conceive, yet I still feel I've been ttc forever. When I think about how long its taken in the past this is nothing but I'm so impatient.

Kay I know the feeling of trying to make a line appear with your mind!

I disregarded my first pp period which was 41 days as I never stood a chance with that one, but if I did include it then I'd be going into cycle #6. It does feel like a really long time though, and I was just so relieved when I saw the bfp that maybe that was it. I feel exhausted just at the thought of going through this roller-coaster for another X amount of months.

I wish my cycle was set in stone regular so I didn't have to worry about o dates and could just forget about it all and let it happen. Then again I probably wouldn't be able to help myself and would still be counting days and testing early anyway lol

I'm so sorry Steph, I really wish that this wasn't happening to you. Fx that you will get pg this cycle!

Kay, sorry re the BFN but it's still early, there is still time for that line to appear.

I too am feeling frustrated but mostly by my whacky body. Late yesterday afternoon and today I am getting CM that is pink (like tinged with blood) and that is somewhere between EWCM and a lotion consistency (sorry for the TMI). I just have a feeling I'm going to have another whacky cycle with lots of weird CM and never knowing if or when I ov. We are going to DTD tonight just to be on the safe side. Will be happy when my body finally regulates and goes back to my old 27 day, ov on CD 14-15 schedule :nope:

I guess our bodies have some reason for doing this to us. We obviously are not meant to be pregnant yet, the babies we are supposed to have just are not ready yet. At least thats what I like to think to stop me going mad LOL

Kay, that's probably the best way of thinking about it. I do try and tell myself that it's going to happen when it's the right time for us but it's hard to be patient some days...

I know hun. The worst part is not knowing when it'll be your turn. If someone could say to me "don't stress, you'll be pregnant this time next year" I'd be cool with that.

Me too :hugs: I really would like to have a late spring/early summer baby next time, (if I could plan it June 2016 would be the perfect time), however, I would take a late summer-Fall 2015 baby too and getting pregnant anytime now would make that happen :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->