POAS Addict part 2!

I'd like a summer one next time too. Got 2 octobers, feb and march.

Summer is really the perfect time, the weather is still nice enough to take them out for walks, etc. I would prefer to have a baby at the beginning of the season though. Being huge and pregnant during the hottest months of the year was not overly fun last time (I swelled up like a balloon :haha:)

I agree ladies, not knowing is the worst part. I would take a baby any time now, I have two summer babies (our seasons are reversed!) and hope I get a spring/summer one again otherwise that would mean having to wait ages!

I really thought conceiving (even though it ended) would make me worry less but it hasn't really. I had a bad day yesterday, cried for 2 hours straight, and now I'm feeling a bit better. The bleeding is super heavy, every time I go to the loo I just sit there and the blow just flows out, but I went for a run on my treadmill this morning to lift myself up from my pity party. If I can't get pregnant, I'll get fit!

hugs steph, I hope your bleeding doesn't last too long x

Another BFN for me this morning but again I don't know when I O'd and it wasn't a long hold. Probably 3rd morning urine as well can't remember when I pee'd before that lol

I'm so sorry Steph, that really sucks :hugs: I've also been working on my fitness too, it's a nice thing to focus on :thumbup:

Sorry for the BFN Kay, hopefully it was still too early.

Thanks. I'm anywhere up to 9 dpo so I know its still very early even if I was 9 dpo I might not get a line yet. But I could really only be 7dpo.

I have the worst line eye. I know its not there cos you just can't see anything on the pictures

Maybe it's not line eye, there could be something there...you should post a pic!

This it the one from this afternoon. It dried to white though so really don't think it was anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
Hmmm, I don't see anything either but you are only 9 DPO and testing in the afternoon. You should try and take one tomorrow with FMU and see what happens...

Mornings are always so mad and DH is around so hard to take a FMU one but I'll try. I don't think it will show anything.

You are still so early, and I have come to the conclusion the ic's are pretty rubbish. Both in this last cycle and with dd2 they have barely shown a line when the frer had a very obvious one.

I didn't bother testing. I'm exhausted and can feel a huge spot coming and want chocolate and comfort foods. Feels to me like AF is going to turn up in a few days.

So I'm somewhere between 7 and 11 dpo. I'm thinking not 11 because the last 2 cycles af has arrived at 11dpo and I've had spotting for a day or 2 before for at least 4 cycles if I remember correctly. So even if I got an extra day on lp I'd expect spotting.
Anyway dh has just told me he really enjoys the age Seth is at now and that you don't get to enjoy it as much if you "over lap them" he said he likes it when you just have one little one to concentrate on. So I said my concern was that he wouldn't want to be 50 with a newborn. He said "you never know that could be what keeps me going" and that it wouldn't bother him.
Think we still need to talk more about it.

Aw that's so sweet of your dh, at least you don't have to stress out about conceiving quickly. Are you testing again soon?

I tested again this morning and bfn with fmu. I'm wondering if I even O'd, I mean it was nowhere near as intense bloating and pains as usual, or for as long.

Sorry to hear it's still :bfn: hun :cry:

I'm about CD 11, got EWCM, so :sex: like bunnies this wknd lol!

:flower:

Well I just had a tny bit of spotting and not quite camping so I think AF will be here in the next day or so. DH and I still haven't had a proper talk about what we are doing and if we are waiting. Can't say I'm overly impressed with the witches timing either. It means next cycle she will arrive somewhere between our wedding anniversary on the 19th and Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->